gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 11:58:16 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]  (Read 13117 times)

Phobos

MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« on: May 04, 2005, 03:25:13 pm »
MHAmp is a simple plugin that will display your currently playing Winamp track information in any WinMX channels you are in. MHAmp is also reported to work well with other chat clients, such as mIRC (for those who use IRC a lot).

Features:

- Uptime and System information display.
- Away status display.
- Ability to fully customise the text displayed in the channel (allows you to add your own colour codes, for example).
- Support for advanced track information, such as playlist and track time info.
- Support for multiple channels.

The latest version can always be obtained from: http://www.planetrjc.net/mhamp

--

Greets go out to KM, Bender, pip2kk, Vladd44 for all their work in the WinMX community.

Phobos.

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 09:29:17 pm »
This is great plugin, used it today and loved it...

Thanks so much for posting your creation on our site.  Its great for have folks contributing and great to have you here ...  :wink:

Anonymous

MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 09:38:45 pm »
I agree with me here..welcome to the forum & thanx for the great plugin phobos.

Phobos

MHAmp Update
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 07:44:52 pm »
New release: MHAmp Version 2.4 Beta.

This release fixes a well known bug which caused any text currently being typed in the channel to be cut off by MHAmp when its automatically displaying its track information. This is a beta release and therefore is designed for testing purposes only, not recommended for full-time use as bugs may still remain.

Both the stable 2.3b and the beta 2.4 are available for download now at: http://www.planetrjc.net/mhamp

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 07:59:03 pm »
Awesome Phobos..

Its great to know your still at it with this fun program..

:wink:

Phobos

MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 09:41:53 pm »
Im always hard at work at something, be it Mx related or not :)

Anyway for those testing v2.4 of MHAmp, please send me any feedback you have or bugs you find.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 12:41:18 am »
Cheers Phobos  8)

Phobos

MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 11:00:31 am »
Another update, MHAmp v2.4.1:

+ Fixed compatibility issues with QCD and QMD media players, which caused track info to display incorrectly when loading new playlists.

+ Added 'delay track update' option to help increase compatibility with players other than Winamp. MHAmp fully supports Winamp, Quintessential CD and Quintessential Media Player. Windows Media Player support is currently under consideration for a future release.

This version is branded as 2.4 Final, however it is technically still a beta and is thus is still labelled as such on the web site. Again all feedback and bug reports are welcome and encouraged.

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 06:12:25 pm »
At the grind stone I see.. *chuckles*

good one Phobos

Phobos

MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2005, 11:21:50 am »
MHAmp 2.6 has been released!

New features and fixes:
+ MHAmp now allows the user to select which channels they wish to use MHAmp with from an easily accessible list. This replaces the old method of adding channels, and makes the whole process almost entirely automatic.
+ Fixed minor bugs reported from 2.4 beta, including titles being displayed incorrectly.
+ Added new startup splash screen graphics.

The web site, as per usual is: http://www.planetrjc.net/mhamp
Both version 2.6 and 2.4 are available on the site, so you have a choice as to which you prefer to use.. the new or the old.

For those asking why there was no 2.5.. there actually was, but it wasnt released publicly. It included mainly small bug fixes which I saw no point releasing when I was already working on 2.6.

As per usual, please feel free to report any bugs here.

Phob.

Offline p2p rules

• Forum Member
MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2005, 09:00:17 pm »
8) nice Phobos, i'll d/l it to check out the new version of MHAmp.

Phobos

MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2005, 11:16:39 am »
MHAmp Version 2.7 has been released:

+ NEW: v2.7: This version is released as a stand-alone file. Simply download the exe file and place it in your current MHAmp folder, then run it.
+ v2.7: Added option to use old method to select channels. This option is for those who have trouble with the new channel selection list, or for those using non-WinMX clients such as Nushi, Ouka, RoboMX and Rabbit.
+ v2.7: Added option to customise text displayed *after* track information in the channel - allows for greater flexibility in customising the way your track info is displayed.
+ v2.7: Added new About screen and menu option, as well as updated graphics for splash and About screens.
- V2.7: Notice: Some users have reported tracks being displayed as 'null' in the channel when using media players other than Winamp. This is a known issue and will be fixed in the next release.

On the usual web site: http://www.planetrjc.net/mhamp
Feel free to report any issues or suggestions here.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2005, 12:31:10 am »
Cheers Phobos, well folks what are you waiting for ?   :lol:

http://www.planetrjc.net/mhamp

:wink:

p2p

MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2005, 02:04:50 am »
8) Cheers Phobos keep up the good work.It's a great mx plugin.

Phobos

MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2005, 05:52:53 am »
Thanks guys, the support is much appreciated. I hope somebody out there finds MHAmp useful on a regular basis.. I can only hope because I actually have no idea how many people use it, I only have the download figures (which are suprisingly high).

Anonymous

MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2005, 02:44:10 pm »
You welcome :) Keep up the good work.I use it on the regular basis whenever i use winmx.There must be a lot of people using it if your download figures are high.
I wish I could get into your chatroom again,I haven't been able to get into for over a month, maybe even longer.

Phobos

MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2005, 07:35:36 am »
Thats very odd indeed, I havent had any other problems reported from anyone else about the channel. Are you seeing it in the channel list at all? If you can see it there, then theres no reason I can see that would prevent you joining. What client are you using, and what name are you attempting to enter under?

Also could you tell me what channels you have seen MHAmp being used in? I'd like to get some idea of where its being used a lot.

Offline p2p rules

• Forum Member
MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2005, 11:27:26 pm »
Yes I get it in the channel results list METAL HEADS_F14F9FD41A2B on WinMX...It's not just your room either I can't seem to get into any rooms that uses the WinMX default TCP port 6699.My connection trys to connect to the rooms then it times out or something for some reason.

I've mainly just seen MHAmp in metal rooms DM MD MS ect..& of course I used to see in your room all the time.

Phobos

MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2005, 01:55:55 pm »
If you cant get into any room that uses the standard WinMX ports, then its either your router/firewall config blocking the port or its your ISP. First check whatever router or firewall setup you have an ensure no ports are getting blocked. If that doesnt solve it, then check with your ISP... some ISP's block known p2p ports to prevent file sharing.

p2p

MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2005, 05:46:11 pm »
Thanx :) I checked my FW options & it's not blocking 6699,maybe it's my ISP.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  MHAmp [Winamp Plugin]

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx