gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 27, 2024, 12:37:14 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  MXControl Version 3.0 Is Here...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MXControl Version 3.0 Is Here...  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Zhen-Xlogic

• Core
  • Wasting Disk Space Since 1986
    • MXCoders
MXControl Version 3.0 Is Here...
« on: September 10, 2006, 02:21:11 pm »
Well as i promise to all of you MXControl is online again!

EnJoY iT!

Thanks,
Zhen-Xlogic!
[Packet Type:2][Packet Length:2][Data:X]

Offline p2p rules

• Forum Member
Re: MXControl Version 3.0 Is Here...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 02:25:38 pm »
 8) The new look looks nice congrats on getting the site back online again. :)

Offline James420

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 04:46:04 pm »
Like the new site, it can still use some work but I'm sure you're far from done. I only have one problem with the new site...

I can't login at all. >_<

I've tried everything and still can't seem to login on the new site. I know IPB has a username and a display name, and I've tried everything I can think of. So please...do me a favor. Get on the admin control panel, go to users and find my account. Then change the password to something and e-mail me all the info I need to jamesmoore404@gmail.com

I hope it works, and sorry for the trouble. Once I get back on my feet and get my computer back with the net I would love to help out with the site and the forum. I've been using IPB for a long time, I've installed mods for it and even created some of my own to fit my own needs. I believe MXC will make a big come back since someone has decided to get back to work on it and I would love to be part of it if you need any help.

Offline Zhen-Xlogic

• Core
  • Wasting Disk Space Since 1986
    • MXCoders
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 10:07:52 pm »
Like the new site, it can still use some work but I'm sure you're far from done. I only have one problem with the new site...

I can't login at all. >_<

I've tried everything and still can't seem to login on the new site. I know IPB has a username and a display name, and I've tried everything I can think of. So please...do me a favor. Get on the admin control panel, go to users and find my account. Then change the password to something and e-mail me all the info I need to jamesmoore404@gmail.com

I hope it works, and sorry for the trouble. Once I get back on my feet and get my computer back with the net I would love to help out with the site and the forum. I've been using IPB for a long time, I've installed mods for it and even created some of my own to fit my own needs. I believe MXC will make a big come back since someone has decided to get back to work on it and I would love to be part of it if you need any help.

Send at mailto: mxcontrolgroup@gmail.com
Your Username, Password, First E-mail Registraiton and i will procced of reset of your password when you send it you will inform about the password reset in next 24hours.

Thanks,
Zhen-Xlogic
[Packet Type:2][Packet Length:2][Data:X]

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  MXControl Version 3.0 Is Here...

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx