gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 01:51:55 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Nobby Admits he cant prove where attacks come from
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nobby Admits he cant prove where attacks come from  (Read 7024 times)

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Nobby Admits he cant prove where attacks come from
« on: September 20, 2006, 09:50:54 pm »
The convo i just had in vladds room,
<..Ñøßߥ..> so if i send over a list of ips u will simply say im lieing again
<Dark Like Vader> please
<Dark Like Vader> id like to see a list
<Dark Like Vader> post a topic on your fourum
<Dark Like Vader> i will check them all for u

<..Ñøßߥ..> i have 1 final Q, u failed to answer, do you support the sanctioning of "action" again the mxpie site or not???
<< E >> lol check what exactly ?
<Dark Like Vader> it is a shame that you was attacked and its not fair that happens to anyone but i also think you was abit quick to point the finger when you havent back it up, so no i dont condone it
<..Ñøßߥ..> check quick none of his .ddl buddies happen to coincidently show up in there, lmao
<Dark Like Vader> nope i will check
<..Ñøßߥ..> so Dark, you dont condone action against the site, yet you where the badge of WmW that does
<Dark Like Vader> but i know one wont, thier is alot of people out their m8, i get scanned all day everyday
<..Ñøßߥ..> wear*
<Dark Like Vader> yes i wear it but i dont think that they attacked you
<..Ñøßߥ..> they sacntioned the action
<HOST> <Dark Like Vader> has changed User Name to <tiny4eva>
<RavinD_> hey E
<tiny4eva> prove it though nobby
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> hey E
<tiny4eva> thats all ive asked
<..Ñøßߥ..> the goverment didnt attack Iraq, but the army did on the governements vote
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> was that you in here last night?
<< E >> ello ravin , heya uni
#c72#Storb_LT360_14868 (Cable 1639 files) has entered
<Steve Erwin..RIP> I've spent 4271 days with crocks and not got a bite from the buggers..just had to get to close to a sting ray and got stung...watching over my kids they'll take my place in 69.246.99.50 years!

Welcome #c72#Storb_LT. You are victim number 201.
<HOST> #c72#Storb_LT360_14868 was added as a Shepard
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> <---ravin
<tiny4eva> i didnt ask to get into war with you, i just asked you to show me
<< E >> Erm yeah it was for about 5 mins then it wasnt if there was an e still here .
<..Ñøßߥ..> prove what? prove WmW sanctioned action? go right to the sight and see for yourself
<< E >> Ah
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> were you unbanning?
<..Ñøßߥ..> i can show u the thread on vladds with all the nice quotes if u like, including the death threats and libelouss remarks
<tiny4eva> we all say thing's doesnt mean that we do them, have u got physical evidence part from a post on a fourum,
<< E >> i cleard bans once , was asked to before i even got in here ,
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> ha
<tiny4eva> ive shot osmar binladen
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> ok
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> by who?
<< E >> didnt know or care what was going on ofc
<..Ñøßߥ..> physical evidence, what did u want a letter from GS? lmao
<tiny4eva> u gonna use that as proff
<< E >> knot asked me to
<#c72#Storb_LT> ohh great i walked into a war ............... its always so intresting in here
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> figured
<< E >> lol
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> well go in there and unbann me from his room then
<< E >> lmao
<tiny4eva> nah just the evidence that you have showing that wmw physicly attacked your computer
<..Ñøßߥ..> stfu Storb, im not in the mood for those that align themselves to folks that condone action agasint me
<!Hitchë®> shame on you nobby. u have no proof whatsoever but u pick on these ppl over mere coincidence. as nooky or someone pointed out, it cud very well have been the riaa dossin u guys. why assume different?  and it was probly the riaa spoofin these poor ppl with those lame "let's take action!' posts.
<tiny4eva> u keep running away from the question
<tiny4eva> are you going to post some of the addys

<..Ñøßߥ..> yes Hitch, im sure WmW allow the Riaa to spoof them on their own forum, lol
<< E >> what fucking use would they be to you  ?
<< E >> none ..
<tiny4eva> hell ill give you my email address u can send me the whole log
<..Ñøßߥ..> when the time is right tiny, im sure u will see the list
<!Hitchë®> no reason to draw any connection there. no reason to believe anyone wud b such childish control freaks that they'd think they had some kinda "right" to decide who does n doesnt get to have a paypal button. jeez
<..Ñøßߥ..> for now, im happy to deal with those that sanctioned this from the start
<..Ñøßߥ..> lol Hitch

<!Hitchë®> i think i'm gonna hafta petsex u man
<!Hitchë®> this is just shameful
<#c72#Storb_LT> back off noobby, i only come to this room to see what "new update, vladd has not made yet"
<tiny4eva> but till then u will carry on blabbing about it unproved, i know that if i had evidence id have posted it from here to kindom come
<..Ñøßߥ..> you back off Storb, u dont like the climate her, go fuck yourself
<Bucky_Beaver_1> wow, feel the love in here
<..Ñøßߥ..> this rooms put up with fools for too long, times are changing
<< E >> me too <3
<< E >> but i'm a hoe . i feel lots of things .
<< E >> :p
<HOST> #c72#Storb_LT360_14868 is no longer a Shepard
<tiny4eva> far as im concerned their aint no war, justa topical disscussion that in my eyes nobby aint winning by backing any of his acusations up
<HOST> Redirect Disabled
<< E >> :s
<..Ñøßߥ..> ALL my accusations are backed up
<..Ñøßߥ..> in public

<tiny4eva> he seems to be throwing all kinds of rumours
<tiny4eva> then bk them up
<tiny4eva> SHOW ME

<..Ñøßߥ..> http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=8581&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25
<tiny4eva> brb
<..Ñøßߥ..> i am banned at WmW you go look for yourself
<HOST> Redirect Channel Set!
<< E >> :d
<..Ñøßߥ..> the screen shot of email from my host is posted on WmW
<..Ñøßߥ..> unless it defaced already

< E >420_15657 has left
<RavinD_> damn
<RavinD_> beat me to it
<RavinD_> fucker
<..Ñøßߥ..> quite frankly Tiny, u read the posts and the words of your buddies at WmW you will see there is almost certainly grounds for legal action agasint a number of them
<..Ñøßߥ..> libel, incitement to commit an illegal act, to name the first 2 i can remember

<tiny4eva> which tool is this        Fact #2 The WMW posseses the tool to launch the attack against this site.
<..Ñøßߥ..> plus what is close to a death threat, but poor poor bug cant be taken seriously, he is a fucktard
<tiny4eva> what tool
<..Ñøßߥ..> ermmm a rather dangerous .dll ?
<..Ñøßߥ..> that sits on thousands of users machines
<< E >> well the dll is just the means to use winmx winmx is the tool .
<tiny4eva> ure joking aint you, then pg is dangerous, thats a .dll as well
<..Ñøßߥ..> lol
<tiny4eva> well
<tiny4eva> come on m8, show me more than that lmao

<..Ñøßߥ..> pg is nothing more than fw
<..Ñøßߥ..> ive just shown u the words of your WmW buddies

<tiny4eva> i have a bandwidth monitor on mate and i host, so im on 24hours a day, i never see my uploads spike for a long period of time
<..Ñøßߥ..> the coinicdence is astonishing, the words of some, frankly are damn close if not over the line of legality
<< E >> lmao tiny
<..Ñøßߥ..> uploads spike? lol
<< E >> shup man you obviously dun know how it works
<tiny4eva> i understand what your saying but someone else said it could of been a 3rd party trying to keep hostilities between us
<< E >> does opening your browser normally spike your b/w lol
<tiny4eva> u cant rule that
<tiny4eva> out

!Hitchë®403_19884 has left
<..Ñøßߥ..> yes tiny it could have been, hence i have not accused anyone
<..Ñøßߥ..> merely pointed out the coincidences and the words of the folks who sanctioned and called for action, aswells as threaten

<tiny4eva> but i can show u hundreds of logs of this room though of ure users saying this, it had to come from somewhere and you was pretty quick to point the finger then
<< E >> yeah loads of ppl have thet amount of b/w required could of been anyone ... lol
<..Ñøßߥ..> although im rather low on other possible suspects given the knowledge i have thats not public
<tiny4eva> yup but it could of been anyone
<Jest> have*
<..Ñøßߥ..> my finger is pointed firmly at those that sanctioned it, any accusations of who carried out, are a seperate issues
<tiny4eva> and finger pointing has only made me and you debate, instead of talking about how good ure patch is or anything,
<< E >> lol heya jest
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> hey tiny
<tiny4eva> hi unique
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=3173.0.html
<..Ñøßߥ..> although i find it intereesting shortly after KM makes a threat against a site the same site is dddoses soon after
<tiny4eva> ty
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> check out that post from cerebral assassin
<..Ñøßߥ..> i also find it AMAZING that shortly after Bug threatens this channel the topic is manipulated on the Wpn
<tiny4eva> i understand that but ive just said ive killed binladen, if its announced on the news in ten minutes u gonna tell everyone in here i did it
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> WTF
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> to damn greedy?

MinisterOfLust332_34044 has left
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> maybe its time to attack?
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> simple and sweet

<..Ñøßߥ..> correct Uni
<..Ñøßߥ..> if nobody from those 14 users knows who attacked the site, i will be shocked

<tiny4eva> now now if my room drops unique im ill tell everyone u snactioned it, i have it in log

***********************************************************************************
<..Ñøßߥ..> but as i can prove nothing AS YET i can make no specific allergations
***********************************************************************************
<Jest> what a perfect time for that "third oparty" to attack   i'm sure they were lying in wait for just such a moment
<tiny4eva> <(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> maybe its time to attack?
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> well tiny
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> in the mood im in

<..Ñøßߥ..> other than call into question the words in black and white
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> its a good possibility
< e >110_63163 has left
<tiny4eva> well we all say things in the heat of the moment
<Jest> mature ppl dont
<..Ñøßߥ..> Tiny go review the threads, those folks repeat their support over and over
<..Ñøßߥ..> u want the logs? the screen shots? i have them all

<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> dont get me wrong tiny
<tiny4eva> and for the call to attack was made by C A a young lad
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> i really dont trust pie too much either
<..Ñøßߥ..> KM is 19
Sir`Arthur181_26655 has left
<tiny4eva> he is just a boy
Sabre'911_34800 (DSL 6432 files) has entered
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> but you guys are not innocent in this
<Steve Erwin..RIP> I've spent 3772 days with crocks and not got a bite from the buggers..just had to get to close to a sting ray and got stung...watching over my kids they'll take my place in 205.238.41.6 years!
<..Ñøßߥ..> whats your point?
<tiny4eva> km didnt say it
<HOST> Sabre'911_34800 was added as a Shepard

Welcome Sabre'. You are victim number 204.
<..Ñøßߥ..> KM IS 19, u trust him then?
<tiny4eva> it was c a
<..Ñøßߥ..> hey abre
<..Ñøßߥ..> S

<Sabre'> Hello Nobby
<..Ñøßߥ..> Km also made simialr posts
!Hitchë®403_19884 (Cable 45 files) has entered
<Steve Erwin..RIP> I've spent 28041 days with crocks and not got a bite from the buggers..just had to get to close to a sting ray and got stung...watching over my kids they'll take my place in 65.19.25.45 years!

Welcome !Hitchë®. You are victim number 205.
<HOST> !Hitchë®403_19884 was added as a Shepard
<Sabre'> km didnt say what?
<tiny4eva> i belive that km running a cahce out of pocket same as sabre their is great, if u do that u cant be trying to harm it
<..Ñøßߥ..> at least libelous, if not worse, you gonna excuse him on age too?
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=3272.30.html
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> nobby scroll all the way down

<..Ñøßߥ..> lol Tiny, your joking right?
<tiny4eva> well i havent seen anything with my eyes that proves he has done any harm
<< E >> your words cut like a knife ..
<< E >> :p
<..Ñøßߥ..> Sabre, we are discussing the "action" sanctioned by the WmW 13
<tiny4eva> a few peeps in here have tried to say he has done harm but u havent supported them
<..Ñøßߥ..> 14*
<Sabre'> Sacntioning of an illegal act?  Yes, isnt that so nice.
<..Ñøßߥ..> yep
<tiny4eva> u cant prove thought that they did it
<Sabre'> KM, has done harm.  No doubt about it.
<..Ñøßߥ..> not yet i cant
<tiny4eva> ty
<Sabre'> KM is harm.
<tiny4eva> thats all ive been asking for
<tiny4eva> u cant prove that he has done anything

<..Ñøßߥ..> but i can prove - libel, and almost certainly insiting illegal acts
<tiny4eva> but you spread it everywhere that he attacked you
<Sabre'> I can prove that people do not like him or his methods.  That is harm.
<Sabre'> Tiny, he all but admitted to it.
<Sabre'> He came to ask me even what I thought about the sight.
<..Ñøßߥ..> i didnt,  spread anything but the facts and with the evidence u have been shown
<tiny4eva> nobby, i never wished this to turn into this but it come out in the end, u have no idea who attacked you but ure happy to point the finger
<Sabre'> lmfao
<..Ñøßߥ..> FU tiny, i have made no allergations, i have only posted the facts
<Sabre'> Ok, taking a vote, saying we gona do something about it.
Bucky_Beaver_1969_19794 has left
<tiny4eva> u have posted km threatened it
<Sabre'> Then something gets done.
<..Ñøßߥ..> you wanna show me where i have directly accused anyone of attacking me?
<Sabre'> Then saying ``yep and we well do it again;;
<..Ñøßߥ..> Sabre, carefull, apparently if we vote, we can then do ANYTHING in the name of the Winmx community
<..Ñøßߥ..> brb my boy needs me

<Sabre'> Can I have a hand show that KM needs a spanking?
<tiny4eva> im not trawling through logs, but how did we get onto this topic, u told me ure site had been attacked, and that km had sanctioned it
<!Hitchë®> lol
<tiny4eva> thats what u said¤LVHC¤SabLe404_37876 (DSL 4 files) has entered
<tiny4eva> anyway nice to meet u sabre
<Steve Erwin..RIP> I've spent 3445 days with crocks and not got a bite from the buggers..just had to get to close to a sting ray and got stung...watching over my kids they'll take my place in 83.135.37.69 years!

Welcome ¤LVHC¤SabLe. You are victim number 206.
<HOST> ¤LVHC¤SabLe404_37876 was added as a Shepard
<!Hitchë®> sabre,  km is leechin off the community. he actually had a paypal button on some map poage
<¤LVHC¤SabLe> hiya
<tiny4eva> i came into say hi to u once but u kicked me
<!Hitchë®> a PAYPAL button !  can u imagine that?
<¤LVHC¤SabLe> hiya sab2 and hitch
<!Hitchë®> hey sabls
<tiny4eva> hi sable
<..Ñøßߥ..> <tiny4eva> im not trawling through logs, but how did we get onto this topic, u told me ure site had been attacked, and that km had sanctioned it< ----- i said the WmW 14 sactioned "action"
<tiny4eva> anyway think we can clam down now
<..Ñøßߥ..> is this true Hitch??
<¤LVHC¤SabLe> hiya KR
<!Hitchë®> saw it with my own eyes
<tiny4eva> yes but is only words on a fourum
<tiny4eva> or in a chat room
<tiny4eva> will that stand up in court

Sir`Arthur181_14027 (56K 1 files) has entered
<Steve Erwin..RIP> I've spent 1109 days with crocks and not got a bite from the buggers..just had to get to close to a sting ray and got stung...watching over my kids they'll take my place in 209.226.89.89 years!

Welcome Sir`Arthur. You are victim number 207.
<HOST> Sir`Arthur181_14027 was added as a Shepard
<tiny4eva> will that give a conviction
<..Ñøßߥ..> tiny, your on borrowed time here, i usually boot all WmW on sight, you have at least said you dont condone the action, even though u still defend those that did
<..Ñøßߥ..> Well Sabre, there u have it, Hitch says he saw a donate button, i shall pluck a number out the sky and say he stole it, errmm lets say £200

<tiny4eva> im not defending anyone, i just asked you give me evidence that you had proff they attacked you and you replyed by saying no

I think now that the people in vladds room can stop saying that we attacked them, i personally think this is yet another ploy to scare winmx users into staying on a obsolete patch, they pulled the same stunt saying that the patch was a trogan but that has never been supported or backed up, and now they are doing the same with these attacks cause they still are failing and lieing to their users
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Nobby Admits he cant prove where attacks come from
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 10:20:21 pm »
I think its helpful of Nobby to demonstrate his hate of all Winmxworld users and his talk of kicking them on sight shows he has sunk to a new low.

You are no longer welcome here Nobby, your claim of being a concerned user is now invalid.

Take note that I withdraw my support for you Nobby and I sincerely apologise to the users for the mistake I made in believing your words to me regarding promised efforts to bring peace and unity in the face off against those attacking MX and move on from the squabbling.

Nobby has made his choice to become a winmxworld attacker folks, lets leave him to it, nothing more need be said on this matter his own words show his vindictive train of though.

bugunter

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 10:37:28 pm »
never was any attack by any body,its al just another lie in a long list of lies originating from pie and the maggots that infest this network.........
there was no attack, if nobass had a single scrape of evidence that any attack took place let alone carried out by km and or winmxworld he would have posted it...............
and what shit is he dribbling by saying it was sanctioned by those that voted errrrrrr it was a poll nobass, no where did it state that dos attacks would be carried out on websites run by pie, if so please show us where...............
there are a number of issues with the statements by nobby.............
1 who changed the dns records  only vladd and the domain host can do that................
2 for 3 days an attack supposidely took place and not a single ip or any evidence at all of any attack was recorded
3 please explain why jim gemini and sabre al left pie quoting vladds scam of a paypal button as the reason..............

it is quiet clear that no attack took place this is all just a ruge to take peoples attention away from vladds scams.......

if nobass and unique want to crawl up vladds ass and pretend that they havent lied denied and been decietful plus there ongoing winmx scams then let them like vladd they have been exposed as liers and scammers and have no creditabilty...........

the community has voted by dumping your pathetic excuse for a patch, and pg2 as a protection sytem is about as good as pie two failed programmes brought to this community by a failed team...............
it was clear that for the three days pie was offline it made no difference to the vast majority of winmx users with only a handfull of rooms missing funnyingly enough the maggot channels and those that infest there rooms...........

s o   once again pies lies and scams have been exposed as the sham that they are.............
backed up by pies own team who left totally disquested with vladd and his antics.............if nobass and unique choose to support a failed concept promoted by a liar and a scammer, that of course is there right...........
but any creditabilty these two once had is now long gone...............of course they will hide in the maggot channels all moaning how the bad winmxworld is picking on them.................
as ive said before pie has simply been out thought out muscled and simply out classed..........
we dont need to tell lies here or undertake scams like pie the dll can stand on its own.................

but im glad that nobass has finally once again confessed hes nothing but a liar and a scammer....................
have a nice day maggots................

Offline Cerebral

• Forum Member
  • use the brain
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 10:40:42 pm »
<(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©> check out that post from cerebral assassin

thank you unique show how much u really care

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM promised my self i wouldt cry
open source all the way

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 11:15:38 pm »
could it be any longer lol
- Josh

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 06:20:27 pm »
It could be but then somone would say i modified it or somethin, well their is the full log, with all convastations, no way anyone is accussing me of saying something out of context, their it is, the full log, and finially some truth from them.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 06:39:06 pm »
Quote from: nobby(logs)
tiny, your on borrowed time here, i usually boot all WmW on sight, you have at least said you dont condone the action, even though u still defend those that did

Ah good another of his true colours. Nice Nice Nice .....
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Still cant be Nobby

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 08:52:17 pm »
QS wrote:
Nobby has made his choice to become a winmxworld attacker folks, lets leave him to it, nothing more need be said on this matter his own words show his vindictive train of though.

The choice was made for Nobby by the WmW 14, whilst ppl condone such action against him, its only fair he stands up for himself. In addition many folks here have made false accusations against him with no evidence, its only fair he corrects those lies with the actual facts.

i note Bughunter has not yet issued an apology over the lies and false accusation leveled at Nobby?? Even though other users now have and are running the new patch, Bug still maintains Nobby was lieing and there isnt a new patch? I guess Bughunter is just one of those people that are not big enough to admit they were wrong and withdraw the lie. Km is another such person, he made similar claims, im sure Nobby looks forward to recieving the public apologies for the lies told about him, i suspect he wont get them though, the people who told the lies are too small.

I am also amazed at Nobbys restraint, all he is doing is removing those who supported "action" against him from his reg channel, after all when WmW folks are so anti vladd why would they wish to be in his channels anyway? I recall when a certain Ghostship felt he had been falsely accused the world was informed, front page website, pertitions, huge rants in help channels, demands etc etc, a couple of ppl booted from a channel they should have no interest in being in is nothing.

KM

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 09:21:54 pm »
what has knobby got to do with anything? and what attacks have ever been launched against knobby?

only attack related claims we've heard from knobby have been "I have an email from a german company, this proves an attack against this website hosted from the US that was nothing to do with them" followed by "erm, yes, but that's because i attacked servage myself, so i could claim someone else did it and pretend that someone other than myself was responsible for my sites going offline"

I think you should go and ask knobby about that, you don't seem to have much knowledge on what knobby has and has not posted... it does at least put to rest any claims that you are actually knobby pretending to be someone else to evade a ban

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 09:52:21 pm »
I recall when a certain Ghostship felt he had been falsely accused the world was informed, front page website, pertitions, huge rants in help channels, demands etc etc, a couple of ppl booted from a channel they should have no interest in being in is nothing

Hmm we have a lie poster here, I didnt feel anything, I was accused by someone who should have known better but wanted to grab a bit more publicity for himself, shame on those who refused to stand by me and agree the truth of the matter, you know who you are.

Honesty will always be the best policy, try it sometime and grow a backbone.

KM

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 11:34:08 pm »
Honesty will always be the best policy, try it sometime and grow a backbone.

but you don't know if that mystery poster has tried it or not, we know nothing about them...

we know none of the pie members (vladd, nobby, sabre, love, etc etc) have ever tried it, but we don't know who that mystery poster is, let alone if they have tried it or not... in fact all we know about that person is that they are not nobby

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2006, 04:13:55 am »
In addition many folks here have made false accusations against him with no evidence, its only fair he corrects those lies with the actual facts.

Please tell the false accusations and the users who made them.
And also the facts which he has posted in his defence.
He has admitted he can't prove anything, in his own words....  he has admitted

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

bughunter

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2006, 04:40:03 am »
some looser posted........
i note Bughunter has not yet issued an apology over the lies and false accusation leveled at Nobby?? Even though other users now have and are running the new patch, Bug still maintains Nobby was lieing and there isnt a new patch? I guess Bughunter is just one of those people that are not big enough to admit they were wrong and withdraw the lie. Km is another such person, he made similar claims, im sure Nobby looks forward to recieving the public apologies for the lies told about him, i suspect he wont get them though, the people who told the lies are too small.

and exactly what patch are you referring too..........................
its not a accusation that nobby is a liar its a facy, he said so himself................
its not a accisation that nobby deliberately denied information to users about there being a REAL  patch and not a shame like pie...........he admitted  it that he had................
its not a accusation that nobby along with the rest of pie carried out a campaign of deciet aimed at winmx users and in particular pie users, its fact.............he admitted it......................
its not a accusation that nobby has endorsed the liberate scamming of winmx users hes a admin on websites that have pay for winmx adds  and a paypal button that is acknowledged not only by winmxworld but even members of pie who left vladds siting the scam that was the paypal button, or are gemini jim and sabre liars too.......................

so please explain why im supposed to appologise for what is fact..................
it is clear that you have no idea what your talking about and obviously aint up tp date with things..............did you miss the memo ?...............

nobby is a self conferssed liar along with the rest of pie..................and supports the scamming of winmx users by that parasite called vladd................and no you wont ever get an appology for what is fact.....................
but i am interested in this PATCH........................that you claim is being used by all these people..............hope your not referring to hollow lifes copy of km,s dll..................for if you are you had better see km,s posting in regard to it.................
or if you are referring to pies posting on pg2 lite ...............errrrrrrrr sorry pg2 doesnt work, no matter what blocklist you choose to run..............so that again referrs back to the deliberate deciet carried out by pie in giving pie users a false sense of protection..........
you arent protected from anything,not to mention your blocking more legitamite users then you are RIAA and you certainly arent doing the network any favors either.................

i wont hold my breath on getting an intelligent response from you as from your posting your clearly a pie maggot...........

Bugs an idiot

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2006, 08:30:49 am »
Actually Bugidiot - Nobby hasnt lied so why would he confess to doing so?

Also, you stated clearly that Nobby lied and there is not new patch, yet there is and other now have it and are testing it as April posted. So you lied, this is a new patch, idiot.

Offline Mick832

• MX Hosts
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2006, 09:30:45 am »
Actually Bugidiot - Nobby hasnt lied so why would he confess to doing so?

Also, you stated clearly that Nobby lied and there is not new patch, yet there is and other now have it and are testing it as April posted. So you lied, this is a new patch, idiot.

I think a quote from a movie would fit in nicely now.

"Show me the money"

When I see it it will believe it.

bughunter

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2006, 10:56:10 am »
ROFL @ nobby hasnt lied.....................if you say so..............................
and thanks for all the details you posted on the new patch..................i can see from your posting that indeed its so new it doesnt even exist...............but some how i think you are confused as hollow life copy of the dll isnt actually new in fact its a year old,and is curently being enjoyed by the vast majority of winmx users, and hollow didnt make it he copied it from km, copying something that already exists doesnt make it new..................or do you have something else in mind as to this NEW patch................it must be a good one since no one is using it,except april on a p1 64mb ram running winME on a 32kb dial up..........such a high end speced machine is no doubt the very best testing any patch could ask for................i look forward to her report on the  perforamnce of this new patch coupled with its outstanding blocking capabilities and low system resouirce requirements...............
but somehow i think i would be better off wishing for death rays from mars killing that parasite vladd........................

Offline Sophosaurus

• Forum Member
  • <see - i'm the witty comment>
    • Online-Magazin Tagesgespraech.EU
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2006, 11:57:02 am »
something else in mind as to this NEW patch................it must be a good one

As it has been in the past, we'll see major improvements, highly advanced technologies designed to fullfil all our needs. I'm pretty sure, there will be astonishing features, so they wish to keep them secret until that day of glory when they are going to release, making this world a better place for all by adding someting like nice ASCII-Images to everyones Host-File - who knows...

[cite]there is one limitation, and this is with NSIS itself.  Each line cannot contain more than 1024 characters.  If future hosts updates can stay within that limitation, the installer should continue to work.[/cite]
(as usual quoted from well informed officials)

SCNR
still somehow freightened when i shall get inserted

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2006, 08:51:02 pm »
I,m with Mick on this one, we are patient folks and its been over a month since Nobby told me it would be ready in a week.

If it turns up I,ll be sure to check it over as I do for most releases and report to the users my findings regarding its functions, until then I,m sure nobby would not mind if we put it on the back burner and get on with something helpful instead of wasting time on guessing who, when, where, and what it will do.

Faithless_Sniper

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2006, 07:39:51 am »
I agree when i see it i will believe it. Nobby and Vladd and anyone else who represents them, i have spent enough time listening and reading posts about what they have done wrong and how they handle things it is plain as can be they are not worth the time of the day.

bughunter

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2006, 11:26:00 am »
this thread was originally started in respose to nobby he had no evidence to back up his very serious accusation that km and or people associated with winmxworld attacked websites operated by pie....................
this isnt the first time nobby and pie in general have deliberately misled winmx users...............
so its only natural that people wil be sceptercal of claims of a secret patch that blocks etc .......................
if they do indeed have such a patch then thats a potientally a good thing, thou somehow knowing pie it will be all smoke and mirrors...........guess time will tell on that one..................

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Nobby Admits he cant prove where attacks come from

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx