gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 09:21:12 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Nobby Admits he cant prove where attacks come from
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nobby Admits he cant prove where attacks come from  (Read 7027 times)

Faithless_Sniper

Re: Nobby Admits he cant prove where attacks come from
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2006, 03:01:46 pm »
Well if nobby does not have the proof then the is no argument. If someone sent me and email or cam up to me in the street while shopping and said that i was suposidly attacking his or hers family i would say when you have the facts is when i will listen.

As nobby does not seem to want to show us the evidence i do not understand why people are getting uptight who did you think vladd or anyone who likes vladd was going to suspect wheather right or wrong it had go to be WinMxWorld.

In my eyes this is another weapon that vladd and nobby are using to make users think that WinMx World is bad. I think that the people who are making any such acusations need to grow up slightly.

Falsified Nobby

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2006, 09:33:53 am »
Nobby sends his apologies, but he just does not see why he should be asked to provide evidence for accusations he has not made. He has never said WmW carried out a DDOS or KM either, so he does not see the need to provide any evidence to support accusations that he has not made, if others have, then it would seem logical to go hound those folks. The thread was orginally started by Tiny, who for some unknown reason feels the need to tell the world Nobby doesnt have the evidence to proof who initiated the DDOS, when Nobby had already stated that on this site anyway, this thread is worthless. Although there is some evidence and an investigation is ongoing.

bughunter

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2006, 11:48:05 am »
ROFL............you cant be serious...............not only are you both liars but seeminly suffer from short term memory lose as well.........
or is braindead maggot nobby now saying no attack took place..............or an attack took place but neither km or winmxworld were involved....................or an attack took place but he cant prove who or what was behind it.................
exactly which lie is it your trying to perpetrate now....................
but the facts are clear and understood by the winmx community.............pie lied denied decieved and scammed winmx users for a year........so there is no point posting a rebutle as pie maggots admitted that that is what pie have done..............and it would seem vladd /nobby scam of a paypal button was even too much for gem jim and sabre to even stomach..............would seem a few maggots at least have some decency...............unlike that parasite vladd and those that choose to side with such a bottom feeder..............

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 11:51:50 am »
Nobby I think we should perhaps unban you as you seem to like visiting here under many colourful names but there is a price for formal unbanning and its a simple one, can you make clear to all here that you where not serious in your ranting about booting people with the winmxworld tag from a room you visit often.
It was after all not the sort of thing I hear you saying and possibly said in temper, can you do this and we can move on perhaps ?

The olive branch is proffered in this case as it serves no purpose to hold a grudge.

Bughunted

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 02:32:40 pm »
As usual Bug is not incontrol of himself, he is as usual simply making stuff up and claiming Nobby said it, Nobby has stated the facts, over and over and over, poor Bug seem incapable of reading, there was a DDOS attack, many many IPs were logged, the investigation continues, there is currently no proof as to who initiated the attack. This is, was and will be Nobbys position until any of the variables change.

As for Ghost, well its simple, if you can explain to me, why those that are openly anti vladd, make false and unproven allergations against him and Nobby, and generally abuse him and Nobby,  plus condone actions to take down mxpie.com should have ANY interest in being in HIS channel, then im all ears?

Nobby allowed Tiny into the room breifly the other day but as he is associated with the Vladd Lies room, and he couldnt even show some examples of vladds lies and the proof to back it up he too was kicked out.

I do not understand why anyone who is SO openly anti vladd would wish to hang out with Vladd in his chat room? Can anyone explain this??

I have spoken to Nobby and he is totally willing to drop the issue as soon as the regular members of this site who have recently told lies about him, publically apologise, and all those who urged any action required to take out mxpie.com also apologise, and a WmW representative formally condem those who would take action such as DDOS attacks on legal websites.

Its only fair if you extend the olive branch that you do so with your own house in order.

Nobby has been a very fair man and has tried to forge decent relationships with all interested parties, it seems that those he has extended good faith to are with the other face happy to allign themselves with those that condone attacks on both Nobby and Vladd, this is an unacceptable situation, and as Nobby wont resort to sanctioning action and attacks, he has simply chosen to protest by refusing to share his regular chat room, with those that allign themselves to the liars and sanctioners of actions against him.

And just for the bug idiot again, Nobby has not accused anyone of the DDOS attack, merely pointed out the facts and coincidences that surrounded it.

Nobby also adds the lie told by Bug, KM and others that there is no new patch, and certainly not a patch that has been commissioned is already widely refuted, as now at least 5 users, other than vladd and Nobby have the new patch for testing. Im sure Nobby will take no pleasure from seeing KM and Bug look dumb and regretful of thier hastily posted and totally inaccurate posts, and would be more than happy to see them both publically retract their statements.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2006, 06:49:06 pm »
Nobby Its becoming a worry to me that your talking of yourself in the third person but lets make sense of your problems that stop you doing the right thing.

There was a vote for action on this site and you saw the results and the comments posted and by whom, nothing is hidden from you, if this is something you cannot accept then please cease posting here as is was democratic and many agreed something should happen.

Is there any more juice left in the lemon ?

I look forward once again to the release of the patch you are being careful not to have checked by anyone reputable, for trojans etc.
I hope of course to issue it with a clean bill of health once I have checked it after your public release.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2006, 07:02:16 pm »
 There are many reasons people dont like vlADD.Each user has their own reason so there is really no way to list them all here.But lies and his being untrustworty are the main ones i hear every day.

You talk of coincidences, and i agree there have been many over the years. Every time vladd is cought in something he has said or done his page or forum goes missing,Not every time but many times in the past.

People that like to jump to conclusions as your are nobby would wonder if vladd doesnt do it to him self to take the eye of the mx users off him and turn it to others. I have no idea if there has a  DDOS attack or who would have done it. But the coincidences as you say are there, vladd puts a pay pal donattion link on mxpie and allows pay for mx ad's on his sites , a large part of the pie team leave and start their own site.The people speek saing they dont like the idea of the scam ad's and the pay pal donation ,for days vladd and those like nobby start looking verry bad.
 Then the sites disappear at that time nobby and others start accuseing a DDOs on the sites and start to poing fingures at others to get all the people to go from how bad vladd and his pie team are to poor vladd. Just speeking of coincidences its easy to see how some people could say that vladd,nobby or his pie team could have done it to them selves.

You may ask who would be stupid enough to DDOS them selves to save face and that would be vladd,nobby or his pie team.

I guess we can all see that coincidences and cocclusions, are useless.

Well haveing 5 people test a patch does not make it a new patch till its in the hands of the users its nothing new.There have been many patchs over the last year tested and never released due to being worthless. Lets hope this one works and that the users have not been turned off by vladd, knobby and their pie team to the point they just dont use it.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Nobbys banned

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2006, 06:54:41 am »
Nobby Its becoming a worry to me that your talking of yourself in the third person but lets make sense of your problems that stop you doing the right thing.

There was a vote for action on this site and you saw the results and the comments posted and by whom, nothing is hidden from you, if this is something you cannot accept then please cease posting here as is was democratic and many agreed something should happen.

Is there any more juice left in the lemon ?

I look forward once again to the release of the patch you are being careful not to have checked by anyone reputable, for trojans etc.
I hope of course to issue it with a clean bill of health once I have checked it after your public release.

#1 I cant possibly be Nobby as Nobby is banned and km tells me should Nobby post here he would be in breach of ban and banned again, wow, double banned??

#2 So your saying its ok to agree to attack a legal site if its voted for? I will remember that if i ever get stopped by the police, its ok officer i know i was doing 100mph in a 40mph limit, but those in the car voted for it, so its ok.

#3 Several reputable folks outside of the Pie team have tested the patch, you would have been one of them until your second face jumped in and ruined things.

#4 A clean bill of health shouldnt be tough, Nobby tells me the source will be available for anyone who wishes to check it, unlke other patches that could contain anything.

And to chuck, the threats, incitement, lies and down right libel is here on this site for all to see, and the DDOS followed, coincidence?, perhaps, but IMO the odds are against it.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2006, 07:18:44 am »
I know nobby ive read your post.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2006, 07:27:40 am »
As the source will be available its a simple matter to compile the file and compare it to the released one, if theres something added then it will not match
I and the others here are not aware of any reputable and trustworthy person yet who is willing to vouch for your file , please ask them to post when they feel ready as it may help your cause to have someones reputation associated with the good or badness of the solution, please remember I do the same thing for all Winmx programs as shown by my history of publicising trojans and fake patchs etc its only fair you reassure folks of your good intentions and build a ladder of trust with them.

Oh and Nobby we know which side of the winmx comunity started the character assasinations and why so lets just stop wasting folks time and move along to the real matters of concerns, your episode with volunteering to host vladds site while showing loyalty to a friend was a good deed from your point of view ,the fact that you seem then to be saying its ok to pay for patchs and winmx is not something thats a good deed to the community and you can waste your time all day trying to convince folks that vladd single handedly saved the network and made all the connection fixes , the truth is far different, he is not entitled to defraud the community in my opinion.

In being a spokesperson for the other side you should understand that sometimes the cause is more important than your own self and while I sympathise with you over your hosting problems I know the health of winmx has to take priority, there is nothing more to say .

communism in Winmx

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2006, 09:15:43 am »
The source will be available for anyone wishing to make the comparison you mention, therefore you can check it yourself as you wish, and vouch if you see fit, i somehow doubt you will though, i more suspect the patch will be shot down by folks here, Bug and KM have already falsely stated there is no patch, doesnt bode well. Your own pledge of support was a waste of text as you pledge with 1 face and vote to take action against the patches release platform with the other face.

As for the health of winmx, yes that is the priority, and whilst 14 non elected users feel they can represent the Winmx community and pass judgements in the name of the community, we have 1 hell of a problem.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2006, 02:14:17 pm »
It must be nice to swap dates and times to suit your purpose Nobby, as yet your patch is not available so could you explain how we are supposed to guess your intentions weeks in advance when the vote for action was decided ? Get a grip.

The patch will be judged on its merits and so far I have no reason to suspect you of any wrong doing in its construction, thats not to say it wont be checked.
Could I once again ask you to reserve judgement on guessing anyone intentions based on whether you like them or not , its wrong to make claims of others behavior for the future and beneath you Nobby.

bughunter

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2006, 02:42:24 pm »
quote from nobby.................Your own pledge of support was a waste of text as you pledge with 1 face and vote to take action against the patches release platform with the other face.................
there ya go again insuinuating that winmxworld or ppl associated with it have somehow attacked/upset pie,and once again where is your evidence that winmxworld has done anything to pie,............except expose it for the lie deny deciet and scam outfit that it is..................
and since there is no place to download your patch, it doesnt exist, and until there is, obviously there is no patch................
and as for representing the community, dont see anyone complaining that where wrong,except of course a few pie maggots.......but thats to be expected given pies behaviour over the past year,and there atempts at covering it up.............
and since the dll is clearly the communities no1 choice for a connection solution,that would strongly susgest that the community sides with winmxworld....................
and you can bet your house that YOUR patch will get a real evluation as to its effectiveness............

bugsstillanidiot

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2006, 07:39:19 pm »
quote from nobby.................Your own pledge of support was a waste of text as you pledge with 1 face and vote to take action against the patches release platform with the other face.................
there ya go again insuinuating that winmxworld or ppl associated with it have somehow attacked/upset pie,and once again where is your evidence that winmxworld has done anything to pie,...........

and you can bet your house that YOUR patch will get a real evluation as to its effectiveness............

#1 I need insinuate nothing, the evidence of who called for action is right here on the site.

#2 I look forward to hearing YOUR full evaluation Bug, should be interesting to hear from you, as your adamant there isnt a patch, lol

And to Ghost, guessing my intentions are 1 thing, simply making stuff up aka Bug/Km is another. And my intentions were made clear to you several weeks prior to the "vote". I need not "guess anyones intentions" as Bug/km have been adament there is no patch, therefore its not much of a guess to assume they have no intenton of testing it, as according to them, the patch does not exist so testing what they refuse to accept is real, isnt possible, lol.

I will now gracefully allow Bug to have the last word and make up a few more lies, i have other more pressing work and i am aware Ghost is keen to end the ongoing hostilities, and i am running low on ways to describe bugs stupidity.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2006, 07:51:17 pm »
Indeed I am more than keen to see the community united behind blocking and look forward to your release, this will I hope close the major rupture that has divided the community since last year.

When we see the patch sucessfully released folks I will be asking all of you to chalk up many of last years happenings to experience and move on to better days as a united community, this is after all what most users have waited for and hopefully we can all bite our tongues and remember the higher aim of making MX even more popular and a happier place to be, cheers all  8)

KM

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2006, 12:17:43 am »
knobby seemed to refuse to answer any questions on the other forum the topic was mentioned on, perhaps he will answer here?

will this patch you are claiming to be releasing simply be a clone of an old version of my patch? will we be forced to have to start quoting official pie announcements about how bad and evil it is and how it should ever be used?

bughunter

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2006, 02:51:35 am »
would you really be surprised km..............the maggots have done nothing but lie for the past year, so it would only naturally follow on given pies behaviour that they would claim what was once illegal to be legal, simply because there now promoting it..........
we all remember pies statements regarding the dll being illegal, that its evil, that its trojan used for seizeing users computers to launch attacks etc etc etc.............all of course a lie, made even more so if they then turn around and promote a dll of there own.............
creditabilty whats that,pie lost that long ago, with all there stupid statements regarding blocking...............
the fact pie now say blocking is ok is a complete mockery of there postion for the past year..............
if pie are releasing a copy of km,s dll , then tht shows every ststement made by vladd and his maggots hve been nothing but lies and deciet,plus they cant even be original, resorting to a fix that is tried and true..........kms dll...............TAKE NOTE LEO THE DLL IS SO EFFECTIVE THE PIE MAGGOTS ARE COPYING IT....................
so much for pg2 and hosts files..........but i guess we will all have to wait for the official release, oh wait a minute that has already happined a year ago by winmxworld................guess some lead while the rest just follow..................

KM

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2006, 03:21:40 am »
actually the release was a year and half a day ago at the time of your post ;-)

bughunter

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2006, 05:37:43 am »
ROFL..............as usuall you are correct......................

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2006, 07:29:53 am »
Settle down Gents, I think most folks will join with me in welcoming more users into the blocking fold, this is the important thing and is what we asked for, acheiving a major goal for the network should be more important than pointing to many of last years flashpoints.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Nobby Admits he cant prove where attacks come from

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx