gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 18, 2024, 06:58:44 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Welcome
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 44503 times)

Offline ÐØØMÊ®

• Forum Member
  • I am coming for you, it is only a matter of time!
    • Quakehell
Re: Welcome
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2007, 04:29:02 am »
glad WinMX is back online from MXPie Patch :D

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2007, 07:35:24 am »
Doomer much as you may like the pie/host-file fix we dont ask ppl to use it here as we have something better, please read this tutorial to see why we have this view.

https://www.winmxworld.com/tutorials/fake_file_info.html

Offline DoctorMesserschmitt

• Forum Member
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2007, 07:14:21 pm »
Hi from me too, also in the UK, & also used to think MXPie was where it was at.
I am not very good at comms but I am curious about winmx chat rooms. Can somebody say how they work and how I would be better off if I visited them ?

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2007, 08:45:43 pm »
They can be a great source for finding files of interest to you as there are many  rooms out there catering for most subjects that may be of interest to you ..... also it is a chance to chat to people from all over the globe and perhaps gain a few new friends........ They can also be a font of information,help and sometimes inspiration to people seeking answers on many a diverse matter,
just browse the channel list to see how many different rooms there are to use and see if anything takes your interest and pop in and give a friendly hello...you will be suprised how friendly some rooms can be.

To be able to chat in a room just join from the list by right clicking on one that takes your interest and use the join channel function...once inside click on the box at the bottom and type your message and hit enter its as easy as that.... bear in mind though that in some rooms due to time difference there may not actually be anyone there even though a list of names may be as it is quite common for people to ''park'' and go do other things.

Offline DoctorMesserschmitt

• Forum Member
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2007, 06:11:52 pm »
Hi again HellOnEarth...
I'll take all the inspiration I can get, so, "Sold" on the chat rooms ! :D

I feel right at home now thanks.
; )

Offline Balashi

• Forum Member
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2007, 12:03:46 pm »
Hi all from Massachusetts. I've got a question that I hope I can explain properly. Running v3.54.
A couple of months ago, I think, WinMX stopped connecting for me. I ended up re-downloading with the patch included. (Can't remember from where). On the OpenNaps only, I can't continue a file anymore. If I click on a yellow file the program will freeze until I click esc. Then I have to delete the file, even if it's at 99%, and start over. Never had this problem before the re-download. Any ideas why?
Thanks

Offline remrafka

• Forum Member
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2008, 04:43:59 pm »
Hi my name is Angie I am new to fourums but not Winmx have been a Winmx user for 10 years
(novice)
Anyway I do have a problem once I downloaded the new patch Winmx stopped working right.
I can search and que up but when que gets to me it bumps me out, also when anyone else trys to que up it times them out.
CAN ANYONE HELP WITH LINKS to get me back up and running PLEASE!!!!!! I am not very  computer smart

THANKS SO MUCH

:walk:

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2008, 11:12:39 pm »
Hi remrafka

Welcome to winmxworld.com.

Have you made sure your ports are still correct?

Also have allowed and unallowed winmx in your firewalls?

If these suggestions havent worked. Please post back with your operating system and the firewalls and anti-virus you are using.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline usayannie

• Forum Member
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2009, 05:15:39 am »
Hello everyone,
 I lIve in  Cols, Ohio. First time ever to be in a chat on the computer.  Well I guest I'm out of here, because I been on this thing all day tring to go wireless.  I will try tomorrow,because it'sgetting late and I'm sleepy.
Good Night to all and nice to meet everone,
Annie

Offline usayannie

• Forum Member
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2009, 05:27:29 am »
i'm lost, I thought I was in the chat rooms

Offline tig

• Forum Member
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2009, 07:55:00 am »
Hi Usayannie

Welcome to winmxworld forum. This is were we post if we have problems or to report something of interest.

Do you have winmx installled as it has a chat function on it?
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline DinosaurRock

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2009, 02:46:37 pm »
Gave up on WinMX just after the shutdown. Glad to see lots of others didn't. I'm back and will be offering up Canadian music from the 60's & 70's soon.

Offline tig

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2009, 02:52:33 pm »
Hi DinosaurRock

Welcome to winmxworld.com and welcome back to winmx.

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2009, 04:39:17 pm »
Welcome back DinosaurRock  feel free to post if you have any issues at all with winmx

oxford

« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2009, 01:46:33 am »
Hi,

The largest and most up-to date WinMX Help site in the world.Up-to-date sites help alot to know the current information around the world and the site.

=====================================================================

Offline Forested665

• Forum Member
  • Linux:2003 FreeBSD:2004 Debian/BSD developer:2006
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2009, 01:48:51 am »
Erm. on that note welcome to winmxworld oxford
BSD -  The Daemons Are No Longer Just Inside My Head.

Offline alohaworks

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2009, 10:55:55 am »
 :howdy: Guess I'm the newest member.  I'm in Hawaii (Tough Luck!) Have used WinMX for years, don't know why, just like it. It's not working now, and I stumbled into here in the process of doing a little research on the program and its checkered history. Hope to meet a few people and not piss too many off (chuckle). Aloha always works.  _bvk

Offline Savage Blades

• Forum Member
    • DJ Hire
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2009, 12:44:48 pm »
alohaworks
get latest version of winmx from here
 https://patch.winmxconex.com
if still problems we are here to help :)
My opinions, are mine !
They may, or may not reflect the views and opinions of other WinMX World Forum members !!
DJ Hire

Offline lizzy

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2009, 03:37:13 pm »
hi all

Offline Bluehaze

• Forum Member
    • Realms Beyond
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2009, 05:23:27 pm »
Greetings lizzy! Welcome to WinMXWorld!  :)
"As one grows older, one becomes wiser and more foolish,"
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Welcome

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.01 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx