gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 06:32:27 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Hello from The Netherlands!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hello from The Netherlands!  (Read 2564 times)

Offline Lupus

• Forum Member
Hello from The Netherlands!
« on: September 27, 2009, 01:17:15 pm »
Hey all! My name is Jack  41 Years old and an avid WinMx User... I hope this  nifty prog will keep working!

Greetz!

Jack.

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Re: Hello from The Netherlands!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 02:39:51 pm »
Hi Jack

Welcome to winmxworld.com

Happy winmxing :D
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline ¤ Çhã®mèð ¤

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 01:46:19 pm »
Well hello Netherlands and everyone here on winmx. I'm from the USA. I've been using winmx since before it went offline. I have never gotten this far though. It was more just come in d/l and leave. I never took the time to enjoy the rooms or the folks in them. Hell back then I was not taking the time to enjoy life let alone the benefits here. Anyway I'm happy to be here and look forward to learning allot more than I already have thx to the guy's at Renegades. I do have to give a shout out to Shy and Jolly at Movie Pirates for starting me off in the right direction here on winmx. Thx guys! But now Pri is my personal Jesus.  :yes:
Lol Love you Pri! 
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 01:53:42 pm »
Welcome Charmed finally you are on here. :D
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline ']['affy

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 01:54:50 pm »
about time too :P

Offline shelley1966

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 10:10:15 am »
welcome charmed :D

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Hello from The Netherlands!

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx