gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 20, 2024, 01:27:51 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Other Metis scripts  |  admin login with welcome pic on enter
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: admin login with welcome pic on enter  (Read 2761 times)

Offline ÞØÚÑÐËR

• Forum Member
admin login with welcome pic on enter
« on: October 01, 2006, 03:30:03 am »
ok everyone..for all the info, help and good scripts i have gotten from here i thought id return what i hope is the favour..it work for wcs with metis 2.7 Test 6..dont now about anything else.

off the ip..this script auto logs in the admin and displays a welcome picture as a greating or notice.

it quite self explanitory ..just add the user names and ips to the right places and add a dicture you want to display for them...let me know what you think...im probly not gonna post this wrong..but here goes...

Code: [Select]
<usergroup name="member">
user1*
user2*
user3*
</usergroup>

<OnEnter type="script" usergroup="member">
<out condition="1" lvalue="(%IP1% )" rvalue="(IP1 HERE)">/forcelogin (USER1) (LOGIN)</out>
<out condition="1" lvalue="(%IP2%)" rvalue="(IP2 HERE)">/forcelogin (USER2) (LOGIN)</out>
<out condition="1" lvalue="(%IP3%)" rvalue="(IP3 HERE)">/forcelogin (USER3) (LOGIN)</out>
<out type="self" condition="1" lvalue="%IP%" rvalue="(IP1 HERE)">!picture1</out>
<out type="self" condition="1" lvalue="%IP%" rvalue="(IP2 HERE)">!picture2</out>
<out type="self" condition="1" lvalue="%IP%" rvalue="(IP3 HERE)">!picture3</out>
</OnEnter>

<command type="script" codition="1" lvalue="%NAME%" rvalue="_BOT_SELF_TRIGGER_">
<in>!picture1</in>
<out delay="2000">(ADD PICTURE 1 HERE)                           
</command>

<command type="script" codition="1" lvalue="%NAME%" rvalue="_BOT_SELF_TRIGGER_">
<in>!picture2</in>
<out delay="2000">(ADD PICTURE 2 HERE)
</command>

<in>!picture3</in>
<out delay="2000">(ADD PICTURE 3 HERE)
</command>

the delay is for any room welcome message to display first..and not with the pic...remove it if its not needed...chears..from   THE DOG HOUSE_5A71059A154E

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Re: admin login with welcome pic on enter
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 11:34:40 am »
Very Kewl Pounder,

Thanks for posting this..

Offline ÞØÚÑÐËR

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 02:16:41 am »
well..the script works great but has one bug...when you close winmx..the numbers on the end of your name changes so hence the script dont recignize the name so you dont get logged in...but the pic still shows.  Anyone have any idea how to fix this problem??

KM

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 06:05:48 am »
just use the IP Address to identify them then /forcelogin %NAME% password followed by the picture

Offline ÞØÚÑÐËR

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 02:22:53 pm »
oh geez...i forgort about the %NAME% thing..thats was kinda to easy wasnt it...lmaooo  tx and chears again   :lol:

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Other Metis scripts  |  admin login with welcome pic on enter

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx