gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 01:34:41 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Other WinMX Help  |  3.0 patch
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 3.0 patch  (Read 3113 times)

Offline burrito

• MX Hosts
3.0 patch
« on: October 06, 2006, 09:20:22 pm »
everytime i add the 3.0 patch the room im hosting can be seen by everyone but me in the winmx peer network . how do i fix this . i loaded a patch that worked but was different , it said patch operational: those with peergaurdian click here . what patch was that and how do i get it again ?.i had to restore system and now its gone and when i try to instal patch it just says patch operational without the those with peergaurdian click here . my room on wcs is up but everyone can see it in winmx peer channels but me .i dont remeber loading it cause i was pretty knackered when i did can anyone help . thanx          burrito MOVIE   MAYHEM ROOM         

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
Re: 3.0 patch
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 01:42:01 am »
the 3.0 patch is the one available from Here quite what the update bar currently says on that i'm uncertain as i'm running the 3.1 beta version, which works approximately the same, but will also auto-forward ports on many routers & is available Here can you get into your room despite the listing not showing up? if so simply doing so & adding it to favourites to join from there would be an effective workaround.

*edit direct link to installer revised to winmxgroup front page, link to no longer available beta installer removed  BB
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

bughunter

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 01:49:32 am »
patch 3.0 currently says patch operational...............up untill a day or so ago it had a futher message  for pg2 users, but that has now stopped....................

Offline burrito

• MX Hosts
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 06:09:32 am »
ok i added the patch and to my surprise i cant bring up files . whois says not connected to remote host ,so even if i wanted to i cant change . it doesnt work 4 me even 3.1b dont work im on wcs and 3.1 b is suppose to forwatrd ur ports .

Offline burrito

• MX Hosts
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 07:14:06 am »
hello again    is anyone who downloaded the 3.0 patch haveing trouble hilighting thier name and when clicking whois , getting  not connected to remote host or cannot browse themselves but are able to be seen by everyone else and see them ? is there a fix for this . sorry to beat a dead horse thanx ...................burrito

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 07:46:44 am »
hi all,
yes i hade troubles bfowsing myself till i refreshed connection twice, bur thanks for poping in room and yes we got to see your files, its a small glitch in the system  as ppl are loosing pm contact mid convo as well, wether they got the 3.0 or 3.1 patch, also ppl that havent upgraded to the 3.1 are still having whois failures and lost pm's

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

KM

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 10:47:32 pm »
burrito was in the room, everything seemed to be fine just an inability to browser or whois himself, which really is not a problem and is very common (about 50% of primary users are unable to browse themselves due to their routers not allowing it for example) - everything else was working fine though, in fact better than fine about the fastest I've ever seen a browse loading... lol

Offline burrito

• MX Hosts
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 12:43:50 am »
thanks km just wanted to know if i was doing somethin wrong , and thank u max one of the nicest ppl ive met on the net so for , thanks for settling that 4 me u guys r aces.....................B

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Other WinMX Help  |  3.0 patch

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx