gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76785 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 22, 2024, 04:42:07 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Allofmp3 DRM Cracked
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Allofmp3 DRM Cracked  (Read 752 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Allofmp3 DRM Cracked
« on: October 26, 2006, 05:38:17 pm »
Hmm only a few weeks ago folks allofmp3.com made a few changes and now it seems hackers are changing things to their advantage instead.

http://www.downloadsquad.com/2006/10/24/musicforme-cracks-allofmp3s-musicformasses-drm

Last week I reported on MusicForMasses, a new program from questionable Russian online music retailer AllOfMP3 that lets you download and listen to every song in their expansive library for free, provide you use their very limited Windows player that requires a net connection. Well, as I predicted in that post, it didn't take long for someone to figure out how to get around MusicForMasses' DRM. The cheekily-named MusicForMe is a program that strips out whatever protections AllOfMP3 is using on its free MP3s and turns them into plain old MP3 files that you can play in the player of your choice. Now, given that AllOfMP3 is of questionable legality in the first place, using MusicForMe is undoubtedly all kinds of illegal, not to mention of entirely unknown origin and infested with who knows what, so under no circumstances do I recommend that you download it from this link. I did try it out myself, though--in the name of science, of course--and it seems to have worked flawlessly. One caveat is that the resulting files have names like "00E117A8.mp3," but their ID3 tags are intact and accurate, so an MP3-renaming program should make short work of them. Seriously, though, MusicForMe is probably totally illegal and possibly dangerous, so use it at your own, not insignificant, risk.

The link above was broken at the time of this post but a new one is in operation from the same page I,m told.

I Have heard its shared on the network though ...  Hmm yes it seems the rumours are true  :lol:

HASH>131bde152ac453a18ef93b8105c32011-2390602

Terrible news huh  :wink:.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Allofmp3 DRM Cracked

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx