gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 18, 2024, 01:22:10 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Share Your Freeware
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Share Your Freeware  (Read 2243 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Share Your Freeware
« on: November 14, 2006, 08:04:10 pm »
Folks its been a while since got on the soapbox about sharing goodies but I just though its time to remember what we are here for and how you can help each other.

There is currently thousands of freeware goodies about yet we see hardly any of them shared, worse most of them don't even get any publicity, hows about we change all that and help others to gain great freeware that's legal to share and trade, if you got an app that's freeware, open src (or shareware that's not too crippled with time limits etc) then share the stuff and let others enjoy the same pleasure you got from it.

Feel free to start a thread in "site feedback" and please post the network hashes if you think you have a "golden nugget" or just damn useful app someone else may want  :D

Lets help each other save some cash for the coming Xmas.

Thanks folks  8)

Offline Sophosaurus

• Forum Member
  • <see - i'm the witty comment>
    • Online-Magazin Tagesgespraech.EU
Re: Share Your Freeware
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 10:11:29 pm »
There are several golden nuggets which aren't easy ro get since some have been updated from freeware to shareware.

Sometimes older and smaller versions were much better than their fully commercialized later follow-ups. Does anyone remember Handything?
still somehow freightened when i shall get inserted

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 08:25:27 am »
What does it do ?

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 02:02:36 pm »
i have several peices of freeware and not-too-limited shareware; some as old as MSDOS and 68k macintosh; some new... and many not released anymore.

just one problem..... this site logs IPs; so no hashes for you... (yeah.. i know... im paranoid)

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 06:17:26 pm »
Every forum I have ever been on has the posters IP visible to the admins, whats new there ?

I understand the wish to not tie your IP up to a specific file hash but I am sure no one is going to be able to make much of the fact you where sharing legal material  :)

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 06:41:29 pm »
Well, here's a brilliant tool.
I forget from where I got it.... Google for once failed... lol
A boon to someone who is totally obessed with proper naming of files.... LIKE ME
If someone get's the link for it, I'll disable the attachment....

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Share Your Freeware

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx