gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 09:06:04 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  MxControl Disaster
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MxControl Disaster  (Read 7713 times)

Offline Zhen-Xlogic

• Core
  • Wasting Disk Space Since 1986
    • MXCoders
Re: MxControl Disaster
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2006, 10:12:11 pm »
Ghost Ship, it wasnt the anti spamming or anti hacking, it was the stringent rules, like forget the metis tags or use code tags by mistake and you got a warning and 1 point againts you, then you was intimidated by constant postiongs showing the members that had points against them like we are naughty school children, i was an advanced member  but i didnt want to post anymore due to this dormatory punishment and humiliation, im sure im not the only one that felt like this, also collect 10 points (10 mistakes) and your banned.

Yes that is me way! with the Metis Code Tags And the Dificalt Level and as you see the last month i not set any Wanr point!
BTW after all user set the warn points to added is learn and uses the correct the Metis Tags and the Dificalt in Scripts.
And do you bilive if you collect 10pionts that im going to ban you? if you bilive that you are wrong. in this days im thinking to erease all points in all user and live it only to ANDY because your language and is banned.
[Packet Type:2][Packet Length:2][Data:X]

Offline MrDarn

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 01:48:50 am »
bender, as always i respect your decision. mxcontrol was becoming a bt of a control freak....

if their is anything i can do, please let me know.

always yours

mr darn

Offline MrDarn

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2006, 01:52:29 am »
anyone needing any scripting help, please dont hesitate to ask. if i'm not here, i'm available on christopher.doyle@hotail.co.uk

Offline Bender

• Forum Member
    • http://mxcontrol.sf.net
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2006, 12:54:09 pm »
The site is back online and Zhen-XLogic is admin again.

Please change the site to allow

1) Free access to download and forum
2) Remove the "Please register to remove this message... " stuff
3) adress the other problems mentioned by other user in this thread

thanks Zhen, and sorry again for the big "blast" : 8) Sometimes i like big explosions  :lol:

I check back in a week or so.
See you.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2006, 01:18:20 pm »
 :D

Cheers Bender  8)

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2006, 02:11:11 pm »
Thanks Bender

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2006, 02:28:29 pm »
i poped into MXControl, Zhen has lifted the warnings and points on your licence scheme and adopted a much frienlier aproch. i think i speak for everyone when i say Thanks Bender & Zhen, you have made a lot of people happy.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline Zhen-Xlogic

• Core
    • MXCoders
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2006, 02:36:27 pm »
The site is back online and Zhen-XLogic is admin again.

Please change the site to allow

1) Free access to download and forum
2) Remove the "Please register to remove this message... " stuff
3) adress the other problems mentioned by other user in this thread

thanks Zhen, and sorry again for the big "blast" : 8) Sometimes i like big explosions  :lol:

I check back in a week or so.
See you.

1) Pennding is not good Guest to start Topic maybe the Post creations is ok but when i take the site from KM server is not allow to post or create topic the Guest User. (please check the premission below if you are agree if dont agree with somethink tell me to change it!

WebSite Global Premission.
Bug Tracker Module Premission:
Banned Forum Mask: [ N View Bugs | N Create Bugs | N Reply Bugs ]
Guest Forum Mask: [ Y View Bugs | N Create Bugs | N Reply Bugs ]
Member Forum Mask: [ Y View Bugs | Y Create Bugs | Y Reply Bugs ]
Validating Forum Mask: [ Y View Bugs | N Create Bugs | N Reply Bugs ]

Download Module Premission:
Banned Forum Mask: [ N View | N Show | N Download | N Comment ]
Guest Forum Mask: [ Y  View | Y  Show | Y  Download | Y Comment ]
Member Forum Mask: [ Y  View | Y  Show | Y  Download | Y Comment ]
Validating Forum Mask: [ Y  View | Y  Show | Y  Download | Y Comment ]

Forum Board Premission:
MXControl Site & Board:
Member Forum Mask: [ Y Show Forum | Y Read Topic | Y Reply Topics | Y Start Topics ]
Banned Forum Mask: [ N Show Forum | N Read Topic | N Reply Topics | N Start Topics ]
Guest Forum Mask: [ Y Show Forum | N Read Topic | N Reply Topics | N Start Topics ] (belive you know for secur reasons)
Validating Forum Mask: [ Y Show Forum | Y Read Topic | N Reply Topics | N Start Topics ]

News
Member Forum Mask: [ Y Show Forum | Y Read Topic | Y Reply Topics | Y Start Topics ]
Banned Forum Mask: [ N Show Forum | N Read Topic | N Reply Topics | N Start Topics ]
Guest Forum Mask: [ Y Show Forum | Y Read Topic | Y Reply Topics | N Start Topics ]
Validating Forum Mask: [ Y Show Forum | Y Read Topic | Y Reply Topics | N Start Topics ]

Bug Tracker
Guest Forum Mask: [ Y Show Forum | Y Read Topic | Y Reply Topics | N Start Topics ]
Validating Forum Mask: [ Y Show Forum | Y Read Topic | Y Reply Topics | N Start Topics ]

General Discussions

BendMX Help

Metis Discussions

Metis Tips and Tricks

Ascii Art Pictures for Metis

Metis Code Vault

MXControl Simple Bot - Discussions/Feature requests

RoboMX Discussions/Feature requests

RoboMX Plugin discussions / Development.

roboServe Discussion

ShareGuard Discussions/Feature requests

ZenaBot Discussions/Feature requests

MXRooms Discussions/Feature requests

WinMX Peer Network

Annoying Post
Member Forum Mask: [ Y Show Forum | Y Read Topic | N Reply Topics | N Start Topics ]
Guest Forum Mask: [ N Show Forum | N Read Topic | N Reply Topics | N Start Topics ]

In the most category Guest can show\read\reply in forum but not start Topics tha same and for the Validating mask! and this is for the secure reason you understand bender. But NEED to inform you about something to be clear if in forum is star the spamming for Guest i will restore the old Reply topic N for solve the spamming. and i will ban the spamming IPS ok???

2) Message was Removed!
3) About the other problems, All warning Points are deleted! all user have 0 Points only Andy1989 have 10+ & Banned for abuse language. All Banned IPS cleared! as i promise.

Thats from me and thanks  :wink: 8)

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2006, 04:37:27 pm »
Jimmy, I know you have tried really hard to keep things going and doing your best.
This change is great.. visited the site today and was pleased.  I know your message here is for Bender but just wanted to let you know that we all appreciate what your doing.. and things look wonderful today.

Offline Zhen-Xlogic

• Core
    • MXCoders
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2006, 04:59:00 pm »
Jimmy, I know you have tried really hard to keep things going and doing your best.
This change is great.. visited the site today and was pleased.  I know your message here is for Bender but just wanted to let you know that we all appreciate what your doing.. and things look wonderful today.

Thanks Me Here!  :D
My message is not only for Bender is for all to see how i set the premission, belive is the best i can do!  8)
And thanks how appreciate what i doing thx folks  :D :wink: 8)

deadman_inc666

« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 02:12:46 pm »
just to let you guys no there is still away to view the site
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://mxcontrol.org
the wayback machine archives sites so we can still view the mxcontrol.org code vault

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2007, 06:04:25 pm »
Cheers Deadman, a very useful tip  8)

Offline Zhen-Xlogic

• Core
    • MXCoders
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2007, 09:20:46 pm »
As you notice site is no longer on air i decided to take it down... sorry for that ppl but is the true don't ask the reason that force me to do that, the most of you know the reason some other may don't know it but you can see what happen in some topics!

About the Web Archive is a good way!
Domain: MXControl.org: 17 Results
Domain: MXControl.sf.net: 53 Results

Thanks and sorry about this ppl,
Zhen-Xlogic

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2007, 05:45:55 am »
I am very sorry to see you feel you had to close MXC Zhen and will miss the site alot ... hope one of these days you will change your mind

I will keep my opinion about how it was managed while you where not there to myself because it will not do any good i think

wishing you all the best and thanks for all the effort you put into the site in the past

please keep us updated when/if you ever open again

trully these are very sad days for mx :(
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Zhen-Xlogic

• Core
    • MXCoders
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2007, 10:43:37 am »
PS don't freak because i will create an archive forum system (read only) and i will give it to @GhostShip to host it here  :wink:

Soon we will see that on air!!!

Thanks,
Zhen-Xlogic  :D :wink: 8)

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 02:02:01 pm »
Not freaking at all... just saying it s sad for you and us both
and it means the donot distribute 2.09 will never loose it's you did not read sign on quickstart... but hey thats not too important is it?

wishing you the bestand thnx for all effort and time you put in this project

PS you might want to contact one of your mods because he is blaming Bender for this in public on SFnet (if you need a link let me know) :wink:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Zhen-Xlogic

• Core
    • MXCoders
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2007, 05:21:17 pm »
Link? yes i want to see that link asap!

Thanks,
Zhen-Xlogic

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2007, 02:22:46 am »

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  MxControl Disaster

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.027 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx