gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 09:00:17 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Other Metis scripts  |  Friends
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Friends  (Read 4678 times)

Offline Victim

• Forum Member
    • Winmx 4 Eva
Friends
« on: May 10, 2007, 03:34:23 pm »
Script Made By James

It's been a while since I've created a Metis script. But I've finally created a new one. Done my best to keep it short and simple, but it ended up getting a little more complex around finishing it up. This script isn't meant to be edited a lot, all you should really do is change the path and the IP to match your's. If you're on a dynamic IP, you'll have to make a small tweak.

This script is created to work ONLY on Metis 2.8b1m2 or newer (When ever that is). This script is also created to run in WCS 1.8b11 but can be adapted to other servers.

If you've got any questions or need help with something, be sure to make a new topic in the Metis Discussion area and I'll be sure to help you out. Anyways, here's my script. Sorry if I'm still a bit rusty, still getting warmed up.

Right click HERE and select save as.

Once you add the script, you'll have to use the !add %PARAM% command to add some rooms to the list, if you don't do this. The script will not work.

This script keeps a list of friends rooms.

To Download..

Right click HERE and select save as.

Offline macleod

• Forum Member
Re: Friends
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 09:43:46 am »
Doesnt work

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 08:19:37 pm »
Latest Metis version is Metis280b1m4 and can be downloaded from the archive in Bide&musique section

Offline deadlydeathangel

• Forum Member
  • =D (always willing to lend a hand)
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 12:55:47 pm »
Doesnt Work under metis280b1m4
VVò£F(¥)àñ

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 12:08:31 am »
The download link is giving page not found but for the ones who have downloaded it there is a note in the first post:

Once you add the script, you'll have to use the !add %PARAM% command to add some rooms to the list, if you don't do this. The script will not work.

also you may have to look in MXC.xml for the html entities to be disabled

<DisableXmlEntities value="1"/>

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Other Metis scripts  |  Friends

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx