gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 02:36:23 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Other Metis scripts  |  Attitude Bot origin Unknwn But Modified By Myself
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Attitude Bot origin Unknwn But Modified By Myself  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
Attitude Bot origin Unknwn But Modified By Myself
« on: December 02, 2006, 05:50:13 pm »
ppl think my bot is female as it has the attitude of a woman, so i been told lol
Code: [Select]
<config>
<command type="random">
<in>bot*</in>
<out delay="200" type="normal">never be too open-minded, your brain might fall out</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">pfft... excuse me!! but i have an excuse for the way i look, have you looked in the mirror lately? </out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">hey guess what? someone loves you enough to want me to insult you </out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">hey i know you, you're the stupid person's idea of a clever person </out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">you may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool anyone, you really are an idiot </out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">i thought nobody can be totally useless, and then you proved me wrong </out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">are you talking to me? do you feel lucky? well do you? go ahead, make my day </out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">ever stop to think.... and forget to start again? </out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">what do you want? a medal? or a chest to pin it on?</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">when you scratch your a**e, does your brain hurt?</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">don't pick your nose, you're head will collapse</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">look who's talking</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">mine vibrates what about yours</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">do you realy think that bothers me</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Oh please get a life</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Oh please I'm not scared of you!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Some body call an electrician!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">I am metis %VERSION% do you think you can handle me???</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Didn't your mother tell you not to play with fire?????</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">If i was you i would walk away while I still could!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">The best minds at NASA couldnt shut me up, what makes you think that you can????</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">And what makes you think that I like you.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Hhhaaa now you want and Hurt my feelings.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">wait I think im going to cry.........no I was wrong.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Heres some money go call someone who cares!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Now I well be in a good mood all day</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Oh joy Oh joy!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Like i really care!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Talk to the hand cause the ears aren't on.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">What about the admins</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">So that means no sex tonight</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Well i guess a blow jobs out???</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">At least Im not ugly like You</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">I didnt know you cared!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">come on cant you do better than that!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Sticks and stones may break my bones.... no wait I dont have bones!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">In your dreams!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">What a lot of hot air</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Come on dont you have anything better to say</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">I've heard worse than that before.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Can't you come up with something new</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal">Yea Yea Yea we all know what you like to do its nothing new here.</out>
</command>
</config>

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Other Metis scripts  |  Attitude Bot origin Unknwn But Modified By Myself

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx