gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 10:37:00 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  blocklist On Anti p2p server
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: blocklist On Anti p2p server  (Read 2245 times)

Derek

blocklist On Anti p2p server
« on: December 03, 2006, 07:30:47 pm »
I use Peer guardian 2.  When updating the blocklist from WinMX world is block.  Why is the blocklist on a anti p2p Sever????????  I guess I will have to remove from my list as it is being tracked by 80.175.31.63, pegasus.untracedserver.com_DDoS/ap2ap.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
Re: blocklist On Anti p2p server
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 07:42:04 pm »
Yep
i will recommend that you remove Pg adn install the patch frpm here:
Once you install this, there will ne no need for PG
https://www.winmxgroup.com/Install-3.0-MultiVer.exe

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 07:52:58 pm »
Derek we dont know why the server is on the block list.  They have added this site server, and all the peer caches to the list when we made posts asking why IPs they got from our lists are not removed (which means they are also blocking many real users and potential sources).

The best advice is as Sam says.. dont use peer guardian and just use the WinMX Group Patch for protecting yourself and the network.

KM

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 08:59:41 pm »
those idiots at bluetack block everything as anti-p2p, they even class themselves as anti-p2p, but of course with an exclusion for their own site

their lists are a joke, they contain hundreds of millions of legitimate users that should not be blocked, yet the vast majority of those that do need blocking they do not block... what a joke...

the use of peer guardian especially with the default lists is strongly discouraged, not only does it do its best to try and block entire p2p networks, but it also block the majority of the potential download sources, blocking your attempts to download files

if you ask me they are doing a good job of hiding who is funding them, they certainly aren't pro-p2p

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 10:21:36 pm »
Hi Derek,
1. KM & Me Here are right, bluetak is blocking normal everyday users from accessing and downloading, they are not blocking the companies that flood fake files throughout the network.
2. i used PG a while ago and ran some tests, with it active and the bluetak lists loaded i host a room and found 3 of my admins in uk as well as an admin in usa could not get in my room, also i had emails from some of my regulars including uk, usa & australia could not get in the room, i turnd off PG and asked them to refresh their WinMX's and they all managed to enter the room easily.
3. some people have even had trouble getting their WinMX to even connect when using PG

Derek, this dll is the best defence we have to stop fake flooders and to provide the bets connections, downloads and stability, i trush the dll's so much my FXS room, WinMX, Metis & RoboMX are all powered by the dll's

i dont trust pie, PG, PG2, PGlight, we have good reasons not to.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 10:56:57 pm »
The real issue here is when did the Blutak folks sell out to the music industry and for how much, its well known they are blocking more than winmx and abuse the trust of the users of the PG program by blocking anyone they dont like, this is their lame and non-professional way of doing things.

We know who they work for and its not filesharers. Using PG with the anti p2p blocklists blutak create, like them, SUX.

susie1856

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 09:26:16 pm »
how do I contact someone about my purchase

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2006, 10:09:27 pm »
susie? what did you purchase? if it was winmx you were cheated as it's free download from www.winmxgroup.com & come here for help & support.. we also run a chatroom for help look in list for
WinMxWorld.com Help_E3D7EFD50D3D
& i guarantee you'll never be asked for a penny.. we don't even have adverts on site
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 04:11:32 am »
Immediately phone your bank and tell then to stop that transfer.
winmx is free and always will be.

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  blocklist On Anti p2p server

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx