gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 01:11:10 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Games  |  Dominoes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dominoes  (Read 3563 times)

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
Dominoes
« on: November 26, 2009, 04:06:23 pm »
This is my version of  a dominoes,It's a one player against the bot version.
As usual please report back if you find any bugs or glitches.

Enjoy F£¥è®.
OS Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU  Q8200  @ 2.33GHz, 2331 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

Offline Z¢®ô_Còó£

• Forum Member
Re: Dominoes
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 08:12:46 pm »
Hello F£¥è®,

your dominoes Game is really great. :yes: Only I have probably found a small mistake, namely as soon as one has played a round, the dominos will not separate any more correctly shown too far to the right moved. Would be nice if one this still anyhow would do.

I would still have a question, would be it possible, actually, also with this Game to let store the points at the end of the Game in a text file Automatically? So this the next player can see how many points they have reached against the offering.

It would be great if this went anyhow.

MFG
Z¢®ô_Còó£

PS.: My English is not so good :( therefore, I also use a translator. I'm a German WinMX user. So please excuses, fals the text is not quite correct.

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 09:21:26 pm »
Hi zero,
I'm not sure what you mean when you say the dominoes wont separate correctly and move to the right,
I've tested this numerous times and they always display in exactly the same place every time.   What version of the Bot is this being run on?.
As for saving the scores to a file, I was expecting someone to ask for that (always the same when functions aren't included),
I will update the script to add this function in the very near future.

Regards F£¥è®
OS Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU  Q8200  @ 2.33GHz, 2331 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

Offline Z¢®ô_Còó£

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 10:30:40 pm »
Hi F£¥è®,

first many thanks for your very quick answer !  :)

So I use the Metis version 2.80a1. In this Metis version the Game looks thus.

If one has begun the play, the first row was correctly indicated in dominoes stones. After one first sometimes !Place had given, the stones were indicated further on the right. As on top in the picture is to be seen. And this remains postponed in such a way, until the play is to an end.

Yes it would be great if the last TOP 3 would be indicated, as soon as the play is to an end. :thumbs:

I am glad already very much and am grateful to you which you soon want to bring out the update for the Game.  ;)

MFG
Z¢®ô_Còó£

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 10:50:37 pm »
Hi again zero,
I apologise for my last post  :( ,I always do my testing in an offline room and the script displays just fine.
When I tried it online I get the same result as you.
The solution is very simple ,in the !showline section at the third <out> line just put a \n at the very beginning of it  <out>\n              $dom1$  $dom2$  $dom3$  $dom4$  $dom5$  $dom6$  $dom7$</out>
I.m not sure why there should be a difference between on and offline modes but this will cure it.

Regards  F£¥è®

Offline Z¢®ô_Còó£

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 06:25:12 pm »
Hi F£¥è®,

I did not know also one made a distinction does whether one tests it in an Offline or Online Room !
Was also new to me which changes there what. But one never finishes learning :)

If the solution is easy however, great. Thank you.
Now only the memories TOP 3 are absent in a text File :-D

Please me already very much on it, if it is completely ready !

MFG
Z¢®ô_Còó£

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 03:04:30 pm »
As promised this is an updated version containing a text file maker for userstats and a leaderboard showing first and second places, plus a few minor additions.

D/load from the link in the first post.

Enjoy F£¥è®

Offline Z¢®ô_Còó£

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 01:13:02 am »
Hi F£¥è®,

many thanks for your Update !
I find it so nice, and I am already glad about your next Games ! :thumbs:
THX /0\

MFG
Z¢®ô_Còó£

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 11:44:01 am »
Happy to oblige Zero I'm glad you like it . :)

Cheers F£¥è®.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Games  |  Dominoes

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx