gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 20, 2024, 03:41:02 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  new patch/fix for winmx 3.31
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: new patch/fix for winmx 3.31  (Read 2611 times)

IaM

new patch/fix for winmx 3.31
« on: February 02, 2009, 09:01:18 pm »
    hello,
i need download the new patch for winmx 3.31 (not for 3.54). anyone know where i can dowload it? the winmxconex.com is down and i dont know if there is it...
very thanks for all.

Offline Bluehaze

• Forum Member
    • Realms Beyond
Re: new patch/fix for winmx 3.31
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 09:29:49 pm »
Greetings Iam,

I note that patch.winmxconex.com is online now. Cannot get patch.winmx.com, but it is the first site that you want! :)

Even though there is not a patched 3.31 available, you could probably get the oledlg.dll and copy it into the same folder with your winmx.exe, usually under Program Files/WinMX. We were being encouraged to upgrade to WinMX 3.53/3.54 back at the time EaglE's new Community Patch was released. You would gain some advantages. If you want to enter a room that is hosted on Zenar Chat Server, you will find you need to update your WinMX. 3.31 is slightly older protocol. I believe however that oledlg.dll would work for you.

Happy WinMX'ing! :)

-Bluehaze
"As one grows older, one becomes wiser and more foolish,"
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: new patch/fix for winmx 3.31
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 09:34:56 pm »
The Community Patch will work for the older 3.31 also IaM , we ask for folks to update to newer WinMX versions as they incorporate various bug fixes and feature improvements not found in 3.31, happy WinMXing  :-D

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  new patch/fix for winmx 3.31

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx