gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 12, 2024, 06:16:13 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  Connection issue after a whole morning trying to improve
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Connection issue after a whole morning trying to improve  (Read 1472 times)

al-zoir

Connection issue after a whole morning trying to improve
« on: January 09, 2007, 05:54:14 pm »
After a whole morning trying to improve my connection situation (had a primary on a laptop and a secondary on my pc,both on a home lan through a router) and after downloading a 3.1 patch from your winmxgroup substituing the 'evil' mxpie patch that i had for some years now, following the guidelines of people in one chatroom of yours, I now am in the unpleasant position not being able to connect with your precious network at all. Tried everything but neither patch 3.0 or 3.1 finishes the installation. Maybe it's a server's functioning issue.. Tell me , I'm going crazy.

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Re: Connection issue after a whole morning trying to improve
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 10:22:46 pm »
Al the there is not 'Server' as I told you in the room, The fact that you have changed patches several times in the last days could also have caused problems.  I did ask you to test the connection with the Nod32 off to see if it would connect and you werent willing to do this,  To be honest the situation is strange I agree however, It was not working properly before you made the install of the 3.1 patch and before you changed from pie patch.  This problem your having has nothing to do with the patch your using. 

It may have everything to do with the fact your using two routers, and it could also be that your Nod32 firewall has flagged the patch changes up as a hijacking. 

If you so inclined to try it, go back to the pie patch on the lap top and see if this lets it connect.  I am telling you that if it does connect, and you use a primary connection with the lappy and Pie patch together your helping the RIAA to shut us all down and damaging the network, as long as you run secondary only and it works thats fine as i have already told you this also in the room.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  Connection issue after a whole morning trying to improve

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx