gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 20, 2024, 02:18:10 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Metis Help Guides
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Metis Help Guides  (Read 4717 times)

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Metis Help Guides
« on: February 18, 2008, 03:42:50 pm »
Just to let some of you know Richy aka RockaFeller Skank has been working hard on some new guides for the Metis Scripts in the Community Input Section.

He's got 3 guides up for now and working on more, He is also working on a updated chm help file that can be downloaded once hes got it ready for folks to use, it will be available for download on the site here and Im sure on the Rebellion site as well.  When its ready we'll add those links here also.

For now here are the guides hes done so far:

Metis - Guide 1 - Starting
Metis - Guide 2 - Variables
Metis - Guide 3 - Operators

These can be accessed from here:
RockaFeller Skank's Metis Guides

Huge thanks to Richy for his work on this and letting us host it on this site,  Thanks  :D

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
Re: Metis Help Guides
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 09:06:25 pm »
Hey this is great...more in depth and understandable than the help file that comes with metis.Great job Richy  :)

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 10:39:23 pm »
Thanks Richy for the hard work these are great.... :lol:
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

• WANABE WINMX CHAT SERVER HACKER
  • Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 10:02:52 am »
That's ok just so long as they are useful.  I oringially created John The Cashier to help users/scripters to add a certain section from it to most games and make it all one big banking room etc.  I notice no1 now bothers to edit scripts (normally only to change colours)  Since then i have made my scripts easy to edit for n00bs by having variables at the beginning so users can change the colour theme throughout.  Not many people seem to be into scripting real long complex proper games any more.

Sometimes it feels like its only me.  Even when i explain how to edit a script to do what someone wants they ask me to do it for them!!!

Hopefully now many of you will pick up where several others have left off for Metis scripting, as although many say Metis is limited, i think that you can do anything in Metis now, even though lots of it is very hard, you need to get a decent scripting software (i suggest Programmers Notepad) and work though so you understand exactly what every part of Metis scripting can do.  I mean using <out type="exec"> allows you to open any program and if you open cmd.exe then you can run and input anything into it!!!

Come on you budding scriptors, join The Rebelion (www.therebelion.co.nr) and get help and show us what your learning, we can help!!!

Regards,
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 07:58:02 pm »
Ok Me Here here is guide 4 ...

Er... you haven't actually changed the guides to the ones i uploaded...please can you...there are a couple of changes etc.

Also can you post a link to a blank backgroud that you have used, i will make the banner then upload it as i have here...

Thanks,

P.S. you can delete this once you have finished with it.
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 05:13:06 pm »
meh makes me wonder y i bother sometimes...

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Metis Help Guides

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.027 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx