gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 16, 2024, 06:20:03 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Re: Ban IP range from chat rooms
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Re: Ban IP range from chat rooms  (Read 1534 times)

Offline DarkElves

• King of ASCII Art
  • Forum Member
Re: Ban IP range from chat rooms
« on: February 16, 2007, 06:51:26 pm »
that a**hole has been following stalking and harrassing me for almost a year now.... ive asked them to ban him etc etc.. they wont KM has warned him   still nothing    i can see a stalker is more more valuable to winmxworld then others.. i wont post anymore anywheres

ive even asked omega to remove his posts from my posts  hes been warned again  and again but seems no one gives a s**t here .. so ban me if you like but this forum is turning into a joke

and jimmy mr animal  you havent changed providers cause me and my gf watched you try to come in again

and no jimmy  cord actually isnt a bad person...he even allows me in his room  you dumb f**k

now f**k off jimmy and stop harrassing and stalking me and my gf

**Modified by tiny to remove swear words**
**Modified by Ghostship to moderate remaining swear words**

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 07:07:39 pm »
I locked the topic as i was expecting this, not thinking that you would sprout up another one. Looks to me you have some insecurity's with your room but your drama is not meant for here. It is a help forum and that is what is provides for thousands of users every week. It is not a sqwark box for you to blow of steam at one another as you have tried to do and blame us saying the place has gone to pits because we wont let you.

This is a help forum, you came for help. you reviced help, you then went on to attack someone for posting, you may or may not have issues with this person that is not for me to intervene that is for yourself's. But sort it out as were we aint here to listen to it

**** TOPIC LOCKED AGAIN******
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 07:12:55 pm »
Well said Tiny, we are not here to take sides in disputes, please keep any bad words offsite, when you have calmed down you,ll understand and accept that we are following this policy to the benefit of all posters who only wish to get or give help.

Offline DarkElves

• King of ASCII Art
  • Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 07:15:01 pm »
bulls**t tiny... you dont even know the half of it...   so dont even go there.....  ppl know already hes been antagonizing me just to do what i am now...  wanna see some nice nasty f**kin emails this f**ked has sent to ppl as well...    ( REMOVED PART OF POST TO GET OF SLANDER) cause i came to the end of my ropes with this f**king moron  period... i use to have fun in winmxworld with my posts for pix   even KM has warned the f**ker  on my post   

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=2984.90.html

*** modified by tiny to remove the slanderous comments and the swear words*****

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 07:18:28 pm »
and i have no wish to get in involved this isnt my war, but this is a site that a moderate and i dont want to listen to this sort ya life out and if you dont wnan come here im not forcing you, im here to keep the peice and the only person not doing that is you!!!!!!!

Post again on this topic i wont be so polite a third time

block

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 07:48:56 pm »
why not lock this tread too    hmm no lets keep posting.. i dont care no more  none of you guys cared.... TO HELP which you say you do... i was threatened stalked harrassed on this site long enough  and it has everything to do with winmxworld when it happened on this site... and tiny i tried messaging you before this all started but says user not found perhaps  you need to rethink your name on here....

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 07:55:05 pm »
The thread was moved as you had stared so many threads, you are now banned dark for a few days to calm down, i will also instruct you that to enter a site after being banned is a ofence, so i plead with you to go clam down i will talk it threw with the admin but we will not standthis. this is not what all this is about!!!!

KM

Re: Re: Ban IP range from chat rooms
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 09:17:02 pm »
neither of you is able to PM the other without their consent

you consented to receiving those PMs by not blocking it (you were more than aware of how to, it was said several times) and now try to blame us for you having a fight with someone because you chose to have your argument using this sites PM system?

or according to your post above you are also trying to say you continuing the fight via email is somehow something to do with us and our fault?

do you not see how completely stupid you are being? both of you, you are causing problems in order to try and blame the other

you are fully responsible for your own actions, and if *you* cause problems, then guess who is going to be blamed? yes, *you* are

any further attempts by you to disrupt this site will be dealt with accordingly, and just a friendly reminder that you are in fact breaking the law by doing such things, so don't try to use ignorance of the laws you are breaking as an excuse when you go and get yourself in a shit load of trouble

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Re: Ban IP range from chat rooms

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx