gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 10:39:05 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Bingo Crashing Metis
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bingo Crashing Metis  (Read 2210 times)

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
Bingo Crashing Metis
« on: January 09, 2007, 11:25:27 am »
Hi....just wanting to know if anybody else has had any problems with bingo crashing metis....have tried
the script on a few different metis versions... it'll work fine for awhile but after sitting idle and somebody
decides to play ,metis will crash... any feedback or ideas on this would be much appreciated.... its a
popular game in my room.... Have tried running it in its own bot without any other scripts of any kind.
Thanks in advance

reef

[Edit by Omega:] Moved to Metis Help

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
Re: Bingo Crashing Metis
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 12:02:06 pm »
Hi Reef, yes i noticed it too, it happened on 3 particular names, the same name seemed to crash it each time she hit !card wen she was 1st or 4th plater, she changed to a plain name and we tried again, same result, then 4 or us played and i have ascii characters in name & it worked filne, but there was 3 names on 3 different days that crashed it. even the plain name crashed it on the same people, so we gave up.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 07:27:01 pm »
Hi Max....thanks for the reply.Thats exactly the same way it happens for me.....its too bad because
its sure a hit with some of my regs.

cheerz

visitor

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 06:09:57 pm »
yes it is some peoples different tags that cause bingo to crash , but smokin has fixed this bug with a new version of bingo     0.5

smokin can be found in      Diamond Movie Zone      
pop in and preview forthcoming game releases from him

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 01:27:56 pm »
Smokin's new bug fixed bingo works great, 4 or 5 of the regs played it non stop all morning a couple of days ago when i added it, it didnt crash once, brilliant. Tanks Smokin'

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Bingo Crashing Metis

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx