gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 10:17:57 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Can't download file bigger than 32 kb,Why
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can't download file bigger than 32 kb,Why  (Read 983 times)

zoro

Can't download file bigger than 32 kb,Why
« on: February 20, 2007, 11:10:07 pm »
Hy everybody...

My problem is downloading videos...when i try to download file likr 1mb or biggger it coudln't download but when i try to download picture less that 32 kb it can..and if i want to download picture large that 32 kb i can't download...what's a problem..why i can't downoad more that 32 kb???

Thanks

Offline J a M e S

• Forum Member
  • www.lovehosts.com
    • Great Web Hosting
Re: Can't download file bigger than 32 kb,Why
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 11:40:32 pm »
certainly if one downloads, so does the other...

sounds daft but do you have enough free space on your hard drive?

What patch are you using?
Learn From Yesterday, Live For Today, Hope For Tomorow!
www.lovehosts.com

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Re: Can't download file bigger than 32 kb,Why
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 11:31:37 am »
hi Zoro,

Welcome to the site.  The reason files = to or less then 32b are working is because WinMX is designed to auto upload those.  Meaning you dont have to wait in a 'Que' for them.  This is because most OpenNap files (.wsx files) are below that and this helps to get those spread around.

It might help you to know that if your files say 'Remotely Queued' and are purple your in line for the file.  And you just have to wait your turn, video files can take some time to get.
If they are saying 'Timed Out' or any other Red Message then go to the Settings > Search > on the right look for 'Default Download Parameters'  Under this you will see Auto Enter Que (aeq - remember previous settings) Click this and choose at least 50.   

You may also want to change your already started files settings.  Highlight the file name in the transfers screen or right click and choose the Auto Enter Que - 50.  This should help you get in queus that are typically longer for video files. 

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Can't download file bigger than 32 kb,Why

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx