gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 12:56:57 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Bots  |  BidebotMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BidebotMX  (Read 28424 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
BidebotMX
« on: February 25, 2007, 05:11:46 pm »
New bot in town folks  :D

This one is the work of a programmer called Bide&Musique, we have created a folder here for him.

httpss://archive.winmxworld.com/Bide&Musique/BideBotMX/

You have a choice of English or French language versions of his program.

BideBotMX is a bot written in delphi language ( pascal ).
It is inspired from a bot written for IRC. It has dll's as plugins, these plugins are written in a standard form to interface bidebotMX with other language dll.
DScript is a plugin that allow BideBotMX to run scripts written in a special language that looks like Delphi Pascal
language.
In the hope to write scripts, you need to have some Pascal/Delphi knowlege:Writing loops, event handlers...

Otherwise you can examine the existing scripts.

As Zenar posted on mxcontrol this bot has some built in entertainment

this bot already have hangman, mastermind, trivia and few others built-in features

I,m sure we all want to wish a big welcome to this new Bot and to Bide&Musique the programmer behind it and look forward to its future developement  8)

Offline Storbinc

• WMW Volunteer
Re: BidebotMX
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 05:21:47 pm »
cool a new bot in town :>
can't we all just get along?

just because they are out to get you doesn't mean your not paranoid

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 05:40:43 pm »
Awesome. I cant wait to look at this bot.

Offline J a M e S

• Forum Member
  • www.lovehosts.com
    • Great Web Hosting
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 07:07:09 pm »
k.. how do i join a room with it? lol
Learn From Yesterday, Live For Today, Hope For Tomorow!
www.lovehosts.com

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 07:08:54 pm »
Look at the bottom lol
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline J a M e S

• Forum Member
  • www.lovehosts.com
    • Great Web Hosting
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 07:13:28 pm »
the bot seems to be to big and dont fit on my screen.... i can just about  see wher it says frenh 2... only room i can enter.. lol
Learn From Yesterday, Live For Today, Hope For Tomorow!
www.lovehosts.com

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 10:03:59 pm »
Most people use a decent resolution 1024x768 and above
- Josh

Offline dan2006

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 09:59:09 am »

o.o cant find much info on this virus, doesnt seem "serious" just thought id let peeps kno neways

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 01:36:58 pm »
Can I suggest someone sends avast a copy of the program to fix this issue as I,m sure its the UPX packer triggering this rather than there being a real problem, for now users would be advised to use their own discretion.

I will look into the programs innards to see if there is really anything nasty in there, something I doubt.

Offline Bide & Musique

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 05:04:05 pm »
oops ,
            no virusor trojan  in dcc.dll   try  other antivirus    ,   if you are afraid by this file delete it , it is not use .

friendly    bide&musique

Offline p2p rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 05:23:06 pm »
I scanned it with AVG v7.5 after I downloaded it an it didn't detect any trojans or viruses in it.

KM

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2007, 06:39:44 pm »
it is actually stating that bidebot is NOT a trojan, it is stating that there is a trojan which is not bidebot

AV does not tell you that a program is doing something suspicious, a program can trash your system and an AV will do nothing because it doesn't care what a program does

basically what an AV does is the equivalent of checking for "dear sir/madam" in a file then identifying it as a formal letter... could just as well be a log of a chat room, however it stating formal letters are dangerous and that it thinks the file is a formal letter is completely irrelevant, as you know it is not a formal letter, it is a chat log

you know it is not that trojan, therefore the fact that trojan is dangerous is completely irrelevant to it

if it was trying to say bidebot was dangerous, and was actually referring to the bidebot program itself then it would not talk about the dangers of some completely unrelated program, the fact it is means you know it is reporting incorrectly

an AV does not report something dangerous, it reports something containing a certain pattern of data - and with the sheer number of patterns of data that sets those things off it's amazing they don't keep deleting themselves (generate a few files full of completely random data and your AV will tell you that random useless data is a virus of some kind) - and it is not uncommon for the AV database maintainers to add extremely common patterns of data to their databases, like adding the header that a certain installer uses as a trojan, so all programs using that installer trigger it for example (as happened with one such database, causing several AVs to start automatically deleting hundreds of thousands of different programs on unsuspecting users computers - thankfuly only deleting the installers not the programs themselves in that case, which was fortunate for them, legally speaking)

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2007, 02:24:04 pm »
incase anyone has tried the BidebotMX and is confused wondering how to start hangman or mastermind, allow me to point it out for you

in the main folder you see modules, in there is hangman & mastermind modules including the triggers
C:\Program Files\BidebotMX\Modules
Hangman
[TRIGGER]
; mot de déclenchement en room
MOT=?pendu  <--- try changing this to !hang if preferred then restart the Bidebot

Mastermind
[TRIGGER]
; mot de déclenchement en room
MOT=?master  <--- try !master or !mind if preferred then restart the Bidebot

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline Bide & Musique

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2007, 05:23:49 pm »
You are right  Max  !   

lAt the bottom of the readme.txt    you can find :
// MasterMind Plugin   :  master.dll   Version 0.1  Alpha
// nombre de couleurs  - number of colors : 8    ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 )

// configuration  file : master.ini          directory :   modules

exemple du fichier ini     -    example of the ini file

[TRIGGER]
; mot de déclenchement -  trigger word
MOT=?master
[CONF]
; nombre de cases   -  number of pegs
CASES=5   
; nombre d'essais -  number of guesses
ESSAIS=10
; mode : 1 mode sans doublon (without duplicate) ex: 12345    2  avec doublon (with duplicate) ex: 22344     
MODE=1

//***************************************************************************************

// Hangman Plugin   :  hangman.dll    Version 0.1  Alpha

// configuration  file : hangman.ini         directory :  modules

// data file :  dico.txt    ( les mots du pendu - the words for the hangman )   directory :  modules\dico

exemple du fichier ini     -    example of the ini file

[TRIGGER]
; mot de déclenchement en room - trigger word
MOT=?pendu

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
    • Maxtech
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2007, 09:04:10 pm »
Hi Bide & Musique,
i like the trivia, its excellent and has an adjustable delay between the last answer and the next question, default is 5 seconds

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
Re: BidebotMX 0.0.2
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2007, 12:42:52 am »
Great news folks an update already  :)

httpss://archive.winmxworld.com/Bide&Musique/BideBotMX/install_BideBotMX_0.0.2_en.exe

And For French Users

httpss://archive.winmxworld.com/Bide&Musique/BideBotMX/install_BideBotMX_0.0.2_fr.exe

Change Log for BideBotMX

ver 0.0.2  (07-03-2007)

- fixed big bug on shared memory.                     ( corrige un gros bug sur la mémoire partagée ).
- changed GUI  size  800x600.                           ( change la taille de l'IHM en 800x600 )
- added in GUI the number of users in the room.  ( ajoute le nombre d'utilisateurs du salon dans  l'IHM)
- added in GUI a grid to display the CSV files.       ( ajoute une grille pour afficher les fichiers CSV )
- fixed some  minor bugs.                                              (  corrige des bugs mineurs )
- added a new plugin to read rss feeds.              ( ajoute un module de lecture de flux rss)
- added a link to winmxworld in the about box.

Thanks for the speedy update Bide, Merci  8)

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2007, 04:17:38 am »
i have placed this on mxc but the message was not really welcomed :D

the bot seems to have some trouble entering rooms with longer names (the roomname is the only reason i can see for it not wanting to go in (because it only enters one of my rooms - the room with the shortest name), maybe i m wrong but i think i'm not  :)

btw nice to have something  to test again bide!!

ps one thing i would like to see changed:
a simple way to change what it says when a game starts (really donot like a bot  telling all  users what type or brand it is :( )
keep up the great job!!
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Bide & Musique

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 05:33:24 am »
hello joshua ,

i don't think that the problem  is in the longer of the name of the room. i have tried to enter in this room :
‰SŽÒŠ½Œ}EƒAƒjƒŒðŠ·Š½Œ}E—‚ÌŽq‘劽Œ}_09837EDB1A22                         54 characters    no problem   :P
tell me  a name of one room which seems to have problem.

ps one thing i would like to see changed:
a simple way to change what it says when a game starts (really donot like a bot  telling all  users what type or brand it is Sad )

it is just to advertise :  why to continue this project if very few people use it ?      :wink:

friendly   Bide&Musique

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
    • Maxtech
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 10:50:45 am »
Hi Josh & Bide,
Josh, the reason it is not welcome is only because Ome_Leo was the one that started the arguement, simply because Bide's bot is on WinMXWorld, Zhen did not say it did not belong, (other reasons apply that i wont comment on)

Bide, i have been cheeky and added a post showing your readme.txt in my forum too because i have just afew WinMX members there and its possible more poeple will try & like your BideBot, hope this is ok with you.

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2007, 12:55:26 pm »
Bah... I've started the topic on MXC and then, it's welcomed (By me).

Maybe Ome is tired in these days or something like this to not accept BideBotMX... I just don't know.

By the way Bide, great job  8)
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Bots  |  BidebotMX

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 25 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx