gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 02:46:03 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  What A Load Of Rubish From A Loosing Scum Or Scam
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What A Load Of Rubish From A Loosing Scum Or Scam  (Read 7814 times)

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
What A Load Of Rubish From A Loosing Scum Or Scam
« on: February 26, 2007, 05:05:14 pm »
Nobby, yes the boring one that is licking Vladd's a** has a forum to voice opinions,
it seems he has a "hit list" but my name isnt on it, ohh well... you can voice an opinion if you so wish there

[Links Removed By MH]

Quote fron the great site admin nobby
I have made my feelings pretty damn clear and in public, but i will state them again:

1. I am against auto ban bots and auto clear ban bots, a ban should be there until a user decides to clear the ban. Also i see no need for users to be put into a permanant ban.

2. If you have an issue with a user, deal with it how you see fit, BUT should you boot them, then you must be prepared for others in the room to take issue and boot you! Thats the way it used to be done!!!

3. Regs with issues with each other should be adult and go handle them in private, and not start a kick battle in channel, this wil only divide the room again.

4. I care little who hosts the room, so long as they dont try to "run" the room

5. I will host it, for a while at least if required. But i will only do so with the support of the regs, i will not waste my time and bw for 5 users to park and never speak.

6. I will personally ban on sight the 14 users from Winmx world that voted for action against vladds websites. Although i know most of them at least did not actually carry out the DDOS attacks that followed, the fact they put their names to the vote and supported the "action" and would not withdrawl their support or condem the attacks, is enough for me to ban them on sight. I do not expect other regs to take this approach, it is my issue and i will handle it, however so we are all clear on who i consider part of the 14, they are:

QS
Mehere
Omega
KM
Chuck
Josh
Bughunter (not the real TSC Bughunter, but the Winmx idiot)
p2p rules
bearded blunder
SamSeeSam
Neutron
Maxe
TheMacDaddy
Sharing sarah

(supporting evidence publically available at Wmw site, or from me - Please also note the "action" that was voted on by these ppl ended with vladds and my accounts being suspended with a 48hour down time on 9 unrelated sites of mine, and countless of vladds.)

7. We should not bother Vladd or the channel host with pissy dramas about who did what to who and when, be an adult and handle your shit.

8. I am not sure if we need a room name change or not, my mind is open.

9. Once folks have had their views and discussions i am happy to put matters to the vote if need be.

10. All my opinions and comments are based on the Vladd44 MAIN channel and are not in anyway focused on the help channel which i see as soon to be gone anyway with the release of the new client.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
Re: What A Load Of Rubish From A Loosing Scum Or Scam
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 06:01:03 pm »
Atleast one thing on that site is true:

(In nobby's [Removed Link by MH])

Interests:      Causing Havoc
:lol:

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
    • Maxtech
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 11:20:13 am »
haha it seems the post has been deleted, i did reply yesterday telling nobby to stop licking vladds a** as vladd wud be better suited behind bars where the other inmates can make a good use of his a**.  :D

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 11:37:06 am »
Could you please refrain from acting as stupidly as Nobby Max, whilst we have to put up with his antics we dont expect folks here to lower themselves to such activity.

This is a winmx help site and we prefer to keep discussions to those offering help or information of a positive nature.

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
    • Maxtech
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 12:37:30 pm »
Many Apologies Ghost Ship & Everyone, you are right, the mentality of that was stupid of me, please feel free to deleted that post,
thank you.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 01:02:30 pm »
Admittingly, It was a bit silly (ok stupid) of me to post his profile and pick on him like that :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Sorry about it.
Won't happen again
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 03:26:02 pm »
we wont delete them and guys I think you know its not that we mind how you feel.. we couldnt agree more.. its a matter of thats exactly what they want.. free publicity off a site like this one with a good search engine rating.. lol

No worries lets move on..

bughunter

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 10:35:15 pm »
quote from nobby........Bughunter (not the real TSC Bughunter, but the Winmx idiot)
if anyone has dibs on bughunter ( not that it matters anyone can call themselves anything they like even nobby )its me i was on winmx and using 10 yrs ago when there were only 150 rooms and that was on the weekend, most popular room was zebra lounge..........before YOU vladd or lvhc bughuter or any of the other pie persons showed up..........cause im pretty good at remembering assholes, the only reason i didnt keep using in rooms like ivhc vladds etc because it was already being used at that time............and if informing people ie the winmx community of lies denials character assination scams etc etc etc , being committed by a certain group of ppl who should know better but showed there true colours in all they thought of winmx and its users are nothing more then sheep who should pay for a programme that is free, and even now continue to push a patch and blocking system THAT THEY ALL KNOW DOESNT WORK..................makes me a idiot then so be it...........least i can look in the mirror and have a clear conscious, can you ........................

quote from nobby .....................I will personally ban on sight the 14 users from Winmx world that voted for action against vladds websites. Although i know most of them at least did not actually carry out the DDOS attacks that followed, the fact they put their names to the vote and supported the "action" and would not withdrawl their support or condem the attacks, is enough for me to ban them on sight. :(supporting evidence publically available at Wmw site, or from me - Please also note the "action" that was voted on by these ppl ended with vladds and my accounts being suspended with a 48hour down time on 9 unrelated sites of mine, and countless of vladds.)

here you go again publically stateing that yours and vladds web sites were attacked ( even thou there are postings from you denying ever havent made such a statement )..............Although i know most of them at least did not actually carry out the DDOS attacks that followed, the fact they put their names to the vote and supported the "action" and would not withdrawl their support or condem the attacks.......................were in that poll did it say vladd or you or your websites were going to be attacked ?
despite being repeatidly asked to provide any evidence that you or vladd or your websites were attacked by anyone let alone anyone from winmxworld or THE 14 AS YOU PUT IT.......................you have provided none, nothing nada..........no firewall log router log screen shot website report  packet caputes netstat  netstat -a  netstat -b  reports  tracert reports  etc etc etc ..............so how can we withdraw or condem something that never took place..................
and the community dont believe you because you like the rest that associated themselves with pie are self confessed liars and scammers..............none of you have any creditabilty..............the community has choosen who they believe and trust as the first and only winmx souce for information and help services,[ NOT TO MENTION THE ONLY PATCH THAT WORKS ].............and what remains of pie are just bitter and twisted  telling lies and using character assination to peddle there malwared trojaned.failure to unsuspecting users,who by the way end up in our help room with there winmx BROKEN.........were we fix it free of charge and with a smile............................

so nobby get ya facts right before you tell a lie..........................   

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 11:16:05 pm »
It does seem as though Nobby is alternating between saying we attacked him and vladd, and saying he heard vladd say we attacked him, It would be nice if he remembered what he has claimed.

As usual the public record is that although asked many times to show some evidence of the alleged attack none is forthcoming and certainly there is nothing linking this site with any of the claims Nobby is making on anyones or his own account.

I can only assume Nobby is doing as I have always claimed and conducting a deception exercise designed to attack the entire winmx community by dividing it and causing mistrust among us all.

When facts to prove what your now claiming Nobby are made public we shall look into your claims, until then please stop spamming sites with anti winmxworld hate talk, be an adult, or are you a hypocrite in what your telling others to do ?

We should not bother Vladd or the channel host with pissy dramas about who did what to who and when, be an adult and handle your shit

Could it be your unable to put  a "handle" on your own drama?

MorecrapfromWmW

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 08:26:21 pm »
No drama from Nobby, just a simple fact, users here took a vote for action against mxpie.com, and KM promised action would be taken. Just a few hours after that vote and that promise, the site was hit with a DDOS, as he has stated many times, he does not have the logs to provide as evidence, what he does have is a remarkable coincidence, numerous sites taken offline, users hurling themselves to defend KM PRIOR to any accusation against him, and a user in a position of power able to manipulate the wpn to his own agenda at will who has a history of attacking vladds site. All stinks rather alot.  Oh and he has verifiable emails from his hosting company informing him of the DDOS, he has posted a screen shot, he will not hand over the actual email to idiots here as they contain details that are confidential.

As for anti WmW propoganda, there is no such thing, Nobby has simply stated his opinion, publically, he has made no accusations as to who carried out the attack and has never done so, all he has done is indicated clearly who put their names to "action" against the site. The coincidence of the DDOS vs the timeline of the vote and promise for action is for the users to make a call on.

You may be able to amend posts here, "Hide them" from public view, ban users whos opinion u do not share, but you cannot apply your hypocritical censorship to other sites, unless ofc its vote for action time again?

bughunter

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 09:41:22 pm »
ROFL.............................
the maggots are now so desperate plus stupid, that there now lieing about lieing about lieing.................
since you seem to have a poor grasp of the english language let me help you out..................
quote from nobby.....................
I will personally ban on sight the 14 users from Winmx world that voted for action against vladds websites. Although i know most of them at least did not actually carry out the DDOS attacks that followed, the fact they put their names to the vote and supported the "action" and would not withdrawl their support or condem the attacks, is enough for me to ban them on sight. I do not expect other regs to take this approach, it is my issue and i will handle it, however so we are all clear on who i consider part of the 14, ........(supporting evidence publically available at Wmw site, or from me - Please also note the "action" that was voted on by these ppl ended with vladds and my accounts being suspended with a 48hour down time on 9 unrelated sites of mine, and countless of vladds.).................

qoute from brain dead idiot..................
Nobby has simply stated his opinion, publically, he has made no accusations as to who carried out the attack

so according to you nobby has made no such public statements that he was attacked.....................then would you care to explain  nobbys above post.......................but dont bother,as you clearly are a lier and supporter of the scamming of winmx users......................so there for are just a maggot like the rest of them.......................

as for evidence held by his hosting company..............what a load of crap, gee you pie maggots are so dumb its unbelievable..........
if there was any evidence that anyone attatcked nobby or vladd.....there would have been a formal complaint laid by the hosting company to the attackers ip isp...............and just like your lies about the attack your now lieing your sorry ass off about the hosting company haveing evidence as well.....................always said to be a pie maggot you had to be a brainless spinless idiot, your posting just futher enhances that........................

but we do understand that you at what remains of pie are very board these days only a handfull of users plus bots in your room ( i do susgest joshs room filler ) so no users to lie to about peddeling your trojaned malware too. your forum is non existant thou i do compliment you on your index.html  very imaginitive  can see alot of thought went into that web page creation.....
so your bored and have to come to this forum dredging up tired old complaints,( with no supporting evidence as usuall ) which we are more then happy to refute with fact...............ya see that little word  FACT...........next time you get bored perhaps you can bring some of those along with you next time...............

so toddle along pie maggot and next time try be a little more creative in your lies......hells bells i assume you know what notepad is.................how about throwing a couple of popular ips into note pad , you could then save it as  pie maggots firewall log and try peddle that as evidence of an attack.....................at least that lie would be something different..................

but on a finale note you can run along to april and inform her and the scum that hidout with her that we are fully aware of her attempt at putting yet another scam together.............and that scam will be meet with the same response from the winmx community as the last looser that attempted to set up a scam...........winmx. ares, irc  are all FREE...............and hell will freeze over before that scam is allowed is going to fly...............plus i find it hillarious that she rattles on about cache operators making money ................<[IRC]app> i still think that peer cache runners should be a part of a network that can provide services similar to no-ip.com...and make money off it....................... the whole conversation that is taken from is a total disgrace and if necessary it will be posted just so the community can see what sacks of shit are upto in the background..................

winmx is free always will be................if you want to make money get a real job.................but we all know you cant even do that.......................

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 10:08:51 pm »
 LOL you seam to be confused about amending and hiding post that went on on vladds forum every day. And you seam to forget that vladd and many others from his room have DDOS'ed many sites and even gone as far as write letters to isp's saying any thing they could think of just to knock some sites off line. Many people would like for new users to think vladd is a god on mx but he was not. Every thing you would like people to think of km and the users here Vladd and many of his room regulars have done just as much.

So if km or the users were to do some thing they should be hung? But if vladd or his friends do the same thing they should be commended? So winmxworld had a vote  and i know many times vladd and the vladd44 room have had votes on what to do to km or users of the winmxworld DLL. Big deal. LOL hypocritical censorship come on you for get all the admin's of vladd44 forum and their deleting of post and hiding post and editing post.Look no farther than love for one.

The fact that vladd has left winmx is enough to say vladd knows he was wrong in his actions and could not fool people any more.Vladd has used km and his work in the past hell km made his page at one time but just as soon as km thought for himself vladd had no more use for him.He has done many people that way.I know you may not want to hear this but the facts bare it out to be true.You people love to say vladd has done so much for winmx but really what has he done?

He has never made a program for mx never ran a server for the connection of winmx,he had a help site that he never updated sure the site was good at one time but it became outdated all his forum was at the end was a war zone and a bunch of BS jokes.I sure you will say he held mx together when it went off line ok he got other people to do some thing nothing more.And people were working on doing just that at the same time he started the great save mx war.

If he really cared about winmx he would still be on winmx and his room would have never gone to shit but you can see hes not on mx with his nick any more and his room is a joke now. I know people say he still comes on mx with new nicks to see what is going on but i remember him saying that if a person has to change his nick to come on mx he is a lamer and a joke. From the looks of things all the regulars of his room have had enough and said to hell with him and now they are trying to get a room with out him. That should tell you something.

Vladd has no one to blame for the way things are but vladd himself. as far as people takeing up for km prior to any accusations were made lol when has he or any of his room blamed anyone but km for any thing? Im sure that things will get better on mx now that vladd is gone even his regulars could not stay in the same room as him just ask JIM and GEM and god the list of others that left the room because of vladd's lameness.

Its easy to blame others for what is going on with nobby and vladd and their room but really you need to fix the damage they have done to their own regs first before accusing km or winmxworld.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 10:20:49 pm »
I would like to formally request being added to that list, and make it a nice 15 (simply because I am sooooooo tired of hearing about 'those 14 people')

In fact, please feel free to add me to any blacklists that you people have over there at the 'camp formerly known as pie', because anything that could possibly seperate me from a bunch of money hungry bottom feeders, makes me incredibly happy.

Bughunter is 100% correct. You guys can try out as many scams as you want, but the community has spoken. They aren't buying any more of your crap. Best get a job.

Best Regards, and Be Good!
Scyre
A cat will almost always blink when hit with a hammer.

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 11:34:00 pm »
Lets add another 'Lameness' indicator shall we...

Going to sites your banned from and posting under different names and talking about yourself in the third person pretending not to be that person that is so lame they have to come and talk about themselves in order to get those warm fuzzy feelings..and make people think that anyone else on the face of the planet would have the audacity to come here defending you...

Your like those One Man Bands Nobby .. I have an idea.. how about you get on with what ever it is yall do in that Love44 room of yours and maybe you can even start another site and pretend its not Vladds but it is but it isnt.. and you can be all the admins and all the members and have wonderful conversations about how great Nobby is and moral and upstanding ...and save us reading your boring crap..

Stop posting here under different names and shit Nobby and acting like your some great Nobby supporter that has come to Nobies rescue .. Jeezz..

I dont care about those "15 ppl" (thats for Scyre), I am glad to be banned on site from your piss poor excuse of a help room, Im tired of your boring rhetoric trying to continue to tear the community apart more then you have already, and I dont mind being that Moderator that spends all day banning every new IP you can find to post from as different People.. so maybe you should spend some time trying to find out why you appear to be 'Sybil' and have 15 people living inside one body..  :shock:  You seem to have way bigger problems lately Nobby than what we are doing over here.. go take care of your self for a while...

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2007, 09:14:59 am »
As 99% of the network flooding is via host files and Nobby supported this anti winmx policy its not suprising he is trying to deflect users from what is the biggest ongoing attack against us all.

Is Nobby soley responsible for this ?

Actually No, there are many still helping the cartels flood winmx with fake files, leading to denial of service attacks, the bottom line is those responsible for handing out the host file are irresponsible and ignorant of the damage they cause, If I had caused the same damage to this great network I would have hung my head in shame and left as vladd did, Nobby is one of those fanatics that feels no shame for attacking winmx and those trying to save it, logic is lost on him, hate is his credo.

It's become clear he has no interest in helping anyone, what is clear is that he is now a desperate and shallow man, bent soley on attacking those he does not agree with using any dirty trick that he can and there have been many attempts by Nobby and Co to take this site down, most illegal or involving misleading folks.

We have never stooped to such deceit and trickery, the facts on the damage caused by flooding are shown for all to see, we cannot force users to do as we say, not would we want to, rather we hope through education, transparency and  honesty to gain the users trust and  help them to help themselves, after all thats our sole mission here, we will always offer the best solution to users, currently that solution is the milestone anti fake patch provided by winmxgroup, but in the future it could be a patch made by one of you reading this, whats good for all users is our aim, dogma and deceit is best left for those who are not interested in this network, we are and offer you the best tool provided by the best programmer.

Whilst I have pity for Nobby and the path that led him to act in this foolish manner that cannot change the fact that he is no longer interested in winmx or doing anything positive to help users, we ask only that he take stock of his actions and cease his attacks, this is what the users have requested, please respect that Nobby, a man is measured by more than the size of his oration.

StillnotNobby

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 09:48:10 am »
A correct user wrote:

"Nobby has simply stated his opinion, publically, he has made no accusations as to who carried out the attack"

Bug the idiotic one wrote:

"so according to you nobby has made no such public statements that he was attacked.....................then would you care to explain  nobbys above post......................"

Bug, please READ the actual words and try to understand meaning:

"Nobby has simply stated his opinion, publically, he has made no accusations as to WHO CARRIED out the attack"

Nobby has made plenty of public comments that he WAS attacked, BUT he has NOT made any accusations as to WHO carried out the attacks, please try to keep up Bug.

Well Mehere, as this site is hell bent on attacking Nobby, misrepresenting him, making false and unfounded allergations against him personally, yet hides behing thier own hypocrasy of muting free speach by banning him, i felt i should set the record straight on his behalf. Ghost continues to simply make up things that have never occured, Bug simply reads nothing and talks out of his arse, making stuff up as he wishes and atributing it to Nobby, a few of the other hangers on, seemingly get excited when Bug posts and jump on the Dumb Bandwagon, its all a bit of a shambles really isnt it.

I'm sure if Nobby wishes to respond himself, he will do so on his site, although i guess that would simply be like inviting you guys to take action against that site too? Seems to be the way you like to handle opinions that differ from yours, how very grown up.

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2007, 11:21:42 am »
LOL...

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=38077

Get some help Nobby.. go scream about attacks and do what ever you like.. we really dont care much.. the original post was a bit of a laugh.. this whole thing should be in the lite sections as its had me in stitches

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2007, 12:18:16 pm »
It seems Nobby is yet again victimising those who practice democracy on this site, he is not interested in voting for anything same as he helped delete users posts and links to winmxgroup/winmxworld from vladds site and yet continues to post here pretending to users he is a reasonable man (that is when he is not pretending to be some other user from the same IP)  :roll:

Its neither shame nor reasoned debate that is going to help this self confesssed one time host of vladds scam ridden site, we really need to pin down his agenda for the users though in public so we know where he stands on democracy and voting, does Nobby claim those who voted have done anything wrong in making clear their disgust at vladds blatant attempt to mislead and defraud folks with claims of incurring network costs that he does not in fact have ?

I have to say we do like your antics here really Nobby

Look at all the trouble I went to to find this old bit of fun from the lyte section  :wink:

KM

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 01:45:13 pm »
I'm sure if Nobby wishes to respond himself

so knobby hasn't responded? so you are stating that there are no posts by knobby? so if all of his posts went missing for some reason - they never existed anyway (according to knobby himself) so there would be no claims of "being just like knobby and censoring"? why do i suspect differently?

knobby, you re banned for coming here purely to disrupt the forum, you are still continuing to do it

you are free to post facts about how using fixed IP Addresses is somehow better than using DNS to find caches, or how allowing flooding is better than not allowing it, or how it is so much better to have to dig through thousands of fake search results to get the 1 real one... you may post any facts you can find, you are aware of that, however you are also aware there are no facts therefore you resort to trying to disrupt the place with pure bullshit and deliberate flaming - which you are well aware is not allowed

you are not authorised to access any material on the web server hosting this site, any attempts to do so are a criminal offense under the computer misuse act, not to mention being against your ISPs AUP - I trust we shall not have any further posts here by you, if you have any facts to contribute to any discussion (which you are informed of by one of your employees that isn't banned... we all know you don't have friends, just people you pay to pretend to be your friends) then you are aware of various methods of contacting us so someone can post them on your behalf

bughunter

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2007, 02:39:25 pm »
PMSL ................its only gone from page one to page two and already the village idiot nobby has forgotten his lies buy public post from page one..............i susgest you go look at the very first post under this topic................

as it clearly states nobby accusing winmxworld/km/the 15 ( there scyth) of attacking him and vladd and his web sites,and he was going to ban all from his room.............if thats not a public statement ,then i dont know what is..............so clearly nobby your now so disilusional that not only can you not remember making those statements, but your taken to speaking in the third person as thou you are someone else (your ip gives you away ).............and i would susgest that it is you who has no grasp or concept of english even thou your english..............given your constant stream of lies, and the hostilety you now display, you would seem to be bi-polar and or are suffering from schizophrenia................either way you should seek professional help.

but dont worry your title as village idiot of winmx is safe, as it was awarded as a life time award...............

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  What A Load Of Rubish From A Loosing Scum Or Scam

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx