gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 06:33:20 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  What A Load Of Rubish From A Loosing Scum Or Scam
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What A Load Of Rubish From A Loosing Scum Or Scam  (Read 7805 times)

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Re: What A Load Of Rubish From A Loosing Scum Or Scam
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2007, 01:11:22 am »
Blimey i have to agree, best sense ever that bug ;-)  Like KM cares what they say about him, it wont be anything  they havent already said about him, An i have to agree a network that can boast no media bandits is one hell of a network and as for pie they can shove it up their pie hole,

Now come on peeps more disscussion on this, or maybe a new topic with a poll incase anyone would like to have abit of anomity without being dragged into it.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2007, 01:38:29 am »
I have to agree with the majority of posters here its not in the interests of anyone to sit back and wait till the network dies a slow death, and at some point thats what will happen, maybe 5 years away or maybe next month, who knows.

KM does have the technical means to issue network wide announcements regardless of patch and it would be possible to employ those methods if it was decided to move forward, and I cant see any reason to think users will be left in the dark when we would be informing them of whats happening, frontcode had the same problems and solved them rather simply by changing cache ports when a major update or beta was in the offing, this coupled with the update bar made users more than aware of what was occuring and no problems where had.

My own personal opinion is that this is perhaps a move best carried out and fast, myself and most of you are sick and tired of the fighting, the proposed solution would ensure those users who wished to get regular updates and new features could do so and those who felt uncomfortable with updating could stay as they are.

I dont see any loss to the network in terms of users, we have the most tech savvy users of any p2p system make no mistake, the choice is one thats rather simple, a sensible network overhaul and some updates and fixes or the status quo and more years of wasted effort in combatting both the allegations from non-winmx using pie folks and the RIAA flooders.

The choice to move forward in this major way is not likely to be without contention and I,m sure the rest of you will have plenty more to say on the subject.

Offline Mick832

• MX Hosts
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2007, 02:05:04 am »

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2007, 03:07:36 am »
 Those of you that have said not to split the network becouse some users know no better. I have to ask how long should we wait? its been going on 2 years now and nothing is new. Eveyone knows of the DLL or the host file sure the pie team tries to tell everyone to only use the host file and we try to help people to help the WPN by useing the DLL. Ive see post for the DLL and the host file on every P2P forum ive looked at all telling the pro's and con's of each well some of the pie forums will delete any talk of the DLL other than its the work of Satan.

The waiting for people to see the light has come. Now It's time to do as its allways been on mx update or not connect. Its not hijacking its progress. Really we will not hear anyone from pie in the chat rooms crying hijack unless they run the DLL to connect and we know they never will do that. We have been waiting on the innocent users for over a year isnt that enough time? Even a Dr. will cut off a leg to save the head.Pie has known what we had against them from the first week no blocking and they have really done nothing to change that. Tell people to run PG ,well i ran that for 2 years befor winmx went down so really they were behind from the get go.

Really its time to act to really let winmx be fake , flood and ddos free.

Its not like we are takeing winmx away from the host users they can still connect to the pie server. and im sure they will know in less than a hr what happened to all the other users and what it would take to get back connected to the DLL servers. Sure there will be the crying of hijack and sob's and well you get the idea but we want charge them to connect or change to the DLL. ive been called worse than a hijacker or a sob. .We have waited going on 2 years isnt that enough?
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2007, 05:50:34 am »
I think chucks post with a log from vladds channel tells everything.A user asking
for help on forwarding ports and is told the first step is to use
mxpie.What a pile of crap,they dont care about any users...they
care about 1 thing and 1 thing only... thats that people use their
patch.This seperation is overdue,the longer they're around the more
they're going to fill peoples heads with pure crap and push they're
patch down peoples throats forcing them to use a crap patch that
damages the network.

I also agree with the majority here that the sooner this is done the
better.

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2007, 08:03:04 am »
My view is simple
As long as its shown that the network is spliting and thoses users on pie who know no better (and there are some as pie as feed the bullcrap for months) are aware of the split
Then i am all for it
I have been all for it all along,i just wish it done in a way that it posted shown in the update bar  anything   as long as there fore warned.

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2007, 12:34:15 pm »
seeing Reef's post, i have had a woman in my room one day in tears after being insulted in vladds help room, she was told to get his pie patch or they will not help her, she said she was happy with the dll and didnt want to change, at that moment she said they was suddenly rude and offencive, then she was kicked out of room. i did help her regardless of what she used...

i have heard a similar thing from someone else that had also been verbally abused & kicked from that *cough* help room.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2007, 01:59:04 pm »
One more point I would like to add on this is: there is a possiblity that the longer we are providing the backbone that pie\hosts clients are using, then the greater opportunity they have to gain new users. The sooner a seperation happened, the less likely they could sucker more people into their crapware.

I just hate to see the number of them grow, and the flooding grow with them. I have thought very hard on the matter, and although some of the people getting cut off would be regretable, I feel that having more of them later would be worse.

Perhaps a blanket campaign of everyone going to every room and letting them know, in conjunction with the other means in place GS described earlier to alert users.

I am sure we can't get through to all of them, but most of them at least. After all, every user connected today has already gone the length of getting a patch for a broken mx. That means they have been to the help sites or rooms and are most likely already aware of the different patches. Word will spread quickly again in either case.

Just my thoughts :)

Best Regards and Be Good!
Scyre
A cat will almost always blink when hit with a hammer.

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2007, 07:22:19 pm »
Well seems like its a for this to be done, i do think though that the advertsing needs doing first and i know KM was against this at first but seems thier is a growing support for this action. What do you think then KM you changing your mind???

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2007, 08:28:42 pm »
I would like to make one thing very clear, and please do keep in mind that as for this action, at this time, with the proper preperations Im 100% for it.

My point I would like to make very clear to each and everyone, maybe slightly irrelevant, there are indeed users that have no idea there are two ways to connect.  There are indeed many foreign users that are using the split hosts file (original fix for those that dont know) to connect and have not looked back since.  I just want you all to understand that although there is tons of information, tons of articles about both patches.. that does not = 100% users of WinMX know about the dll patch. 

There fore my point is we are going to also need translators for Italian and Japanese.

bughunter

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2007, 02:07:46 am »
we seem to be making excuses for doing nothing................we cant do this because a handfull of non english speaking users wont know............or we will lose a small % if we suddenly just splitt the wpn...............TOUGH................
what about the majority of winmx users who want this, who are fed up with doss attacks, the antics of pie and the scumbags who hide in the shadows plotting one scam after another...............from aprils lets charge users for a connection because we have launched a crappy malwared heap of shit just in a different wrapper to nobbys pay for winmx scam sites,which the village idiot is busy spamming emails and rooms with, to the blantant lies pie post on other p2p forums.................to the most disgusting sham of all running off to blue tac and getting the winmx group caches added to the block list................
we owe pie no favors and we certainly dont owe host files users anything..........and honestly the amount of users who dont know there is an alternative you can count on one finger,we owe them nothing...............but we do owe the majority, all the dll users, thats who we owe with there loyality and in a lot of cases there bravery for having the guts and good common sense to not listern to pies character assinations but to see for them selves.........so lets put things into perspective...........even if the wpn was split right now host file users wouldnt notice a single bit of difference they use sabre not us, so im mysterfied why some think we owe host file users anything, we dont................
this is april talking about the new client pie are releasing .................
<[IRC]app> it will accept pg blocklists...you will be able to add urls for the lists...but it will not come with a list and it will be turned off by default...for legal reasons   
<[IRC]app> can't tell people who to block   
<[IRC]app> you can   
<[W/¥\W]_QuickSilver_> i have an issue with blocking my own site ..lol
<[IRC]app> but the developer can't   
<[IRC]app> there won't be a need for hosts file mods or km's dll patch when this is done   
she has got to be the dumbest person i have ever meet, even stupider then nobby....................pg2 doesnt work.................its lists are comprimised...........the cartel dont have 906 million ips, and in fact there isnt one single cartel flooder on any list other then the list composed and maintained by winmxgroup.....................just another scam no blocking whats so ever, and dare i say another move by pie to remove km,s dll the only blocking software that works.................
but wait it gets better..................
<[IRC]app> revenue creation...there are 2 dif plans for that...one for the developer...donations...other for the peer cache runners by giving them a legit business to participate iin to mask their activities and compensate them for their bandwidth .................

by there own words the maggots intend to charge money for this crap................and what devolpment...............LVHC bughunter didnt write winmx didnt write ares and certainly didnt write irc............all there done is married free programmes into a gui  big fucken deal.....................no devolpment costs there...........so what are you charging for?...............you dont provide any caches and never have and never will...............so again what are you charging for?......................
if you all cant see this is just another maggot scam to make money from doing nothing, while providing no blocking because as we all know pg2 block lists dont work.............so what is it you think your actually going to be blocking?..........................

this convosation isnt even two weeks old..............
so do you really want to sit around while the maggots put this woefull scam into practice, or are we going to do whats right by the network and the vast majority of users..................and thats splitt the wpn ASAP..............leave the maggots to there scams, there lies and there totall disregard for this network and its users................

the time is now..............we either do this or we dont..................but there is no waiting.............that will achieve nothing..........
oh and btw i have left out certain ppls contribution to the above scam conversation.............you may hang in winmxworld but your actions and your motives are suspect..........you need to make a choice and now..............you know who you are...............
i guess the ball is in certain peoples court as to how and when we proceed.....................

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2007, 03:24:27 am »
Bug raises another good point. If there is ever going to be a seperation in the wpn, it needs to be before the release of such a potentially disruptive client. This could rock the boat in more than one way... Not only by luring people into a non blocking "brand new client that doesn't need patching" (giving people the impression that it is something they need to get to stay current), but also scamming many others out of money simply because they seem legitimate using the peer caches and backbone that was put in place by the wmg\wmw people. And I hate the thought of them using the hard work of the good guys in order to make money for themselves.

But again, if any seperation were to occur, it would be best if it were soon, to take the wind out of their sails and to give them less influence to deceive others.

Best regards and be good!
Scyre

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2007, 04:18:49 am »
Thursday March 8 2007

Thought id just post the date so we can look back in a year and see just how long weve had to wait so the poor host files users can not be left behind.Everyone here knows that with in a hr of the host files being blocked those that are blocked will know why and what it would take to connect. All the host file chat rooms will be talking about the winmx world servers are blocking the host file users and only the DLL users can connect. Those that dont use the chat rooms will be on what ever forum or im program they use asking wtf is up and they will hear it there.

You cant tell me the that the many foreign users that are using the split hosts file (original fix for those that dont know) will not ask wtf is going on and be told that the servers here are only letting the DLL users connect.
They had to ask close to 2 years ago to find out how to connect. And not haveing the servers here will slow or crash the host server and they will ask again and the same people that told them then will tell them now what has happened. Look Do like the pie rooms run 100 rooms saying after such and such date the host file users will be blocked from the servers here and they can up grade to the DLL and connect and not miss a min of use. Use the update bad and give the info as well.
There is allways the front page here to let people know

We can not  nor should not be expected to hold everyones hands. But if you dont think there are enough DLL users to run a network for file shareing i understand.. there will allways be a excuse for not doing it just look weve been makeing up one for close to 2 years. Lets do it or just lock this thread and we will know to stfu and sing Kumbaya with the poor host file users.

KM

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2007, 01:14:48 pm »
on the plus side, i now have a threat to point to as evidence of why a democracy isn't completely a good thing

...very good job it's not a democracy isn't it? heh

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2007, 02:32:24 pm »
The hosts file users should be delighted that it isn't!  lmao

However, Great God of the chocolates, consider the pleas of your devoted followers :)

Even you wouldn't want to see the number of unbelievers grow! Praise to the DiLL!

Really, though. What do you say to a short time of alerting everyone of an upcoming change, and then splitting off? Maybe 2 weeks? That would surely get to most of the users, and if there are a few left, they will find their way back...

Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a chocolate covered cherry on top? Bug will do your laundry for a year, and Chuck will wash your car...

KM

« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2007, 02:51:54 pm »
but who will buy me a car for chuck to wash?

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2007, 03:27:05 pm »
Sorry KM it will take around 2 years for me to get to the car wash i have to wait for the poor car washers that dont know that you need a car wash so you have close to 2 years of  excuses before i can even think of getting to it.

Offline Cerebral

• Forum Member
  • use the brain
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2007, 04:40:58 pm »
its sad that this post is still being replyied to
open source all the way

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2007, 06:35:40 pm »
This topic isnt still being replyed to have you even read whats going on??, as i mentioned it should have been slpit ages ago, but im still for it,  we really should be getting on with this, i agree wid bug this new shite progrrame of theres needs nipping in the but damn quick

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2007, 08:07:12 pm »
More lies from nobby's friesnds:P

DragonRider  Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:45 am

I am sorry, Nobby, but for once I have to disagree with you. It is not about power, it is about money. I will repeat what I said in 2005, when I became privy to some reliable information as to what KM's plans were for WinMX. It has been his intention all along to take over WinMX and to use it as a pay-per-download program. It will be his private version of Napster. There is a lot of money to be made at 99 cents per song when you consider that in it's hay day WinMX boasted over 1.5 million users. He had to drive Vladd and the Host File Patch out of the WinMX network in order to make his plan work. Once all servers but his are down, and his is the only patch to be had, he has total control over WinMX. WinMX will soon become "abandonware" unless Frontcode resurfaces to claim their creation. Once it becomes "abandonware" anyone who wishes to can claim the license to WinMX. Who will claim WinMX license? KM naturally. The source code for WinMX...not that big a secret really, after all, who will file a lawsuit if "abandonware" is reverse engineered? What KM gives for free now will cost the users down the road...

What a load of shit this is comeing from the same person who has to to quote things that went on in 2004 just as nobby had his head up vladds ass i would now like to interduce DragonRider nobby's ass puppet. He dosent have a clue as to what has gone on he thinks km made poison nushi and we all know nushi did its been in every nushi from the start just hidden you needed to use a resource hacker program to show it .So anyone that down loaded nushi off vladd's site had poison nushi so really vladd was the first to allow mass downloads of poison nushi. What dragon doesnt want you to know is that with in a week of km allowing the downloads the users of mx were patched so that poison wasnt working any more. they had been useing a small few for over a year to cause all kind of bs on the chat rooms before that users like vladd were useing it and many members of his room as well as others i know this for a fact.

This is what ive been saying pie hates the DLL users and want us gone,when we talk about blocking the host file users and giveing them what they want they cry we dont talk about blocking them they cry, are you starting to see? they are going to cry nomatter what.

Not one time have i seen km or anyone other than vladd ask for any money no google ad's no pay pal buttons, just km telling people that winmx is free not to pay others for it.The same can not be said for the vladd44 faithfull they have google ad's for pay winmx, they asked for donations with a pay pal button,now others are trying to put together a program that marries 3 programs in to one and from what bug says will try to charge for it (I have no idea if the charge part is true ive never seen them talk about it ,but i beleve bug on this)

Nomatter what you do about blocking the host file users km they will still run you down and kill winmx in the long run.These are the lies they spread as facts every day this will never change.They are in denial every thing they do they accuse you of its a wonder that we still have winmx to use after all they have done to run people off.I do hope you will consider what is best for the growth of mx and block the host file users and let us really have winmx back to how it use to be.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  What A Load Of Rubish From A Loosing Scum Or Scam

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx