gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 01:12:38 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  news of the new vladd44 client and just who isnt wanted in a knobby ran room
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: news of the new vladd44 client and just who isnt wanted in a knobby ran room  (Read 837 times)

billBo Baggens

This was sent to me by a friend after they got a email from nobby thought you would like to see just who isnt allowed in a knobby room.
Im sure we are all ready for this new client. Wonder if he paid for it too? And how much it will end up costing all the users in donations.
She also gave me a link to a forum this came from.

[Link removed by Ghostship]

..Ñøßߥ..
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: The way forward for the channel    Reply with quote
I have made my feelings pretty damn clear and in public, but i will state them again:

1. I am against auto ban bots and auto clear ban bots, a ban should be there until a user decides to clear the ban. Also i see no need for users to be put into a permanant ban.

2. If you have an issue with a user, deal with it how you see fit, BUT should you boot them, then you must be prepared for others in the room to take issue and boot you! Thats the way it used to be done!!!

3. Regs with issues with each other should be adult and go handle them in private, and not start a kick battle in channel, this wil only divide the room again.

4. I care little who hosts the room, so long as they dont try to "run" the room

5. I will host it, for a while at least if required. But i will only do so with the support of the regs, i will not waste my time and bw for 5 users to park and never speak.

6. I will personally ban on sight the 14 users from Winmx world that voted for action against vladds websites. Although i know most of them at least did not actually carry out the DDOS attacks that followed, the fact they put their names to the vote and supported the "action" and would not withdrawl their support or condem the attacks, is enough for me to ban them on sight. I do not expect other regs to take this approach, it is my issue and i will handle it, however so we are all clear on who i consider part of the 14, they are:

QS
Mehere
Omega
KM
Chuck
Josh
Bughunter (not the real TSC Bughunter, but the Winmx idiot)
p2p rules
bearded blunder
SamSeeSam
Neutron
Maxe
TheMacDaddy
Sharing sarah

(supporting evidence publically available at Wmw site, or from me - Please also note the "action" that was voted on by these ppl ended with vladds and my accounts being suspended with a 48hour down time on 9 unrelated sites of mine, and countless of vladds.)

7. We should not bother Vladd or the channel host with pissy dramas about who did what to who and when, be an adult and handle your shit.

8. I am not sure if we need a room name change or not, my mind is open.

9. Once folks have had their views and discussions i am happy to put matters to the vote if need be.

10. All my opinions and comments are based on the Vladd44 MAIN channel and are not in anyway focused on the help channel which i see as soon to be gone anyway with the release of the new client.

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
3. Regs with issues with each other should be adult and go handle them in private, and not start a kick battle in channel, this wil only divide the room again.

Heh... Yeah that's adult too...

Said this and ban automatically 13 peoples.  :P
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

KM

there is no vladd44 client, what he is actually referring to is a client bug is working on, which is basically an IRC client with added support for ares and winmx... and will be really popular and replace the winmx client on at least 1 users computer... lol

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
As has been stated many times on this forum Nobby is only interested in running an anti-winmx hate campagn, after reading this sort of thing on many of his forums its old news to me, he obviously is unable to function amongst adults and should be left alone to play.

As for the rest of the post vladd is not developing a client, his RoboMx/Nushichat  was seen sitting in a room that was planning to make one but that hardly qualifies it as his work, to my knowledge he is nothing to do with the project besides general interest.
To be honest it may not even have been vladd, Nobby, Kayleigh and others all seem to speak on his behalf, thats not the vladd I know, it seems its fashionable in certain circles to borrow his name.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  news of the new vladd44 client and just who isnt wanted in a knobby ran room

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx