gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 09:56:23 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  We Have Live Chat Help...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: We Have Live Chat Help...  (Read 7682 times)

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
We Have Live Chat Help...
« on: March 02, 2007, 02:23:37 pm »
Im noticing lots of new folks visiting this section and introducing yourselves to us, its wonderful to hear about you and meet you.  I just wanted to make a copy of a previous post in the 'Chat Issues' Section, since this seems the more appropriate place for this information.  Many of you may not realize we have a Chat room hosted on WinMX. So here is a copy of that post with an added link on how to use basic Chat functions, the Room name you need to know, and how to use that to enter the room.

Hey Folks its wonderful to see some familiar faces, and its great to meet some new faces too.  I want to thank you for stopping by the WinMx World Forum and hope that we can answer all your questions or heed any advice you might have for users.

I hope you will find everything you need in this One-Stop-Shop for WinMX but if you don't, feel free to stop by our room on WinMX Network

WinMxWorld.com Help_A06F7657BABE

Even if you just want to be apart of a friendly helpful atmosphere stop by and see us ...

:wink: :wink:

You can find more information about how to use Chat here:
Basics About How to Use Chat

To Enter using the above name:
Click the Chat button located on WinMX, with WinMX Versions 3.53 or 3.54, you will see a 'Filter Bar' Located near the top of where the channels are listed. 
Copy and Paste the above name and numbers into this filter bar, being careful not to add any extra spaces on the end.
Look to the far right and find the button that says 'Join'.  Click that and it should deliver you to the WinMxWorld.com Help channel.

If you have WinMX v3.31 or earlier you will need to wait for the channel list to load, click the tab above the list marked 'Channel' to sort your list in ABC order.
Look for WinMxWorld.com Help on your list, and double click this entry to Join.

I hope folks will stop by and say hi, come by if they have questions, or just come by to meet new people...

Offline glengary

• Forum Member
Re: We Have Live Chat Help...
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 08:56:19 am »
how do you reply in the chat room

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 10:15:29 am »
click on the btm area..... type your msg then..... press enter

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 11:21:08 pm »
Ill be damned. Yep thats how you do it.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 06:10:46 am »
lol took me 3 weeks and several bans later to work it out m8   :wink:

Offline lwillard92941

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 01:37:56 pm »
I have installed WinMx 14 times, can't get it to work, had to remove it each time, I found this site and downloaded v3.5.3 and still it won't work. what is wrong?

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 02:11:19 pm »
Hi Lwillard

Well we are now on a patch and it needs to be added to the version of winmx. You can get it from here:

https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Please post back and let us know how you go.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  We Have Live Chat Help...

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx