gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76785 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 24, 2024, 03:32:29 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Paralysed Man Sued By RIAA Member Company
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Paralysed Man Sued By RIAA Member Company  (Read 1130 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Paralysed Man Sued By RIAA Member Company
« on: March 14, 2007, 11:00:04 am »
Not wanting to let the mere fact of the defendant not being able to attend court or even have the funds to do so, the scum that represent warner music have overstepped the mark.

http://recordingindustryvspeople.blogspot.com/2007/03/riaa-sues-stroke-victim-in-michigan.html

Although the defendant John X, an employee of C&N Railroad for 36 years, was living in Florida at the time of the alleged copyright infringement, and had notified the RIAA that he had not engaged in any copyright infringement, and despite that the fact that Mr. X suffered a stroke last year which resulted in complete paralysis of his entire left side and severely impaired speech, rendering him disabled, and despite the fact that his disability check is his sole source of income, the RIAA commenced suit against him on February 27, 2007.

It once again seems they are targetting those who are unable financially to defend themselves against the extortion campaign being operated by corrupt RIAA member companies, while they are free to break the law in regard to paying for airplay at radio stations and rip artists off with assigning copyrights and album quota deals that see many never receive a fair share, they are once again targetting the weakest members of society in their campaign to enforce payment from internet user's , regardless of whether any infringement took place, such people have a name in this world, Scum.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
Re: Paralysed Man Sued By RIAA Member Company
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 11:23:36 am »
Rofl
How sillier can it be
* Samseesam  waits for a dead man to be sued

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 12:49:06 pm »
They just attack unarmed people...  :?
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 01:46:58 pm »
they are nothing more than a government funded gang of thugs picking on innocent people that can not defend themselves,

a street gang has more respect than that lot, im sickened by them, they should be ashamed

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 04:01:23 pm »
Sam, if I remember correctly, I think last year they already attempted to sue a corpse...

Someone around here would know better then me, but I think they filed a case and everything lol

Be Good!
Scyre
A cat will almost always blink when hit with a hammer.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 04:19:36 pm »
Sam, if I remember correctly, I think last year they already attempted to sue a corpse...

Someone around here would know better then me, but I think they filed a case and everything lol

Be Good!
Scyre

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

* Samseesam  waits for them to sue a person after he is reborn, in his next life
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

KM

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 05:42:17 pm »
they are nothing more than a government funded gang of thugs picking on innocent people that can not defend themselves,

a street gang has more respect than that lot, im sickened by them, they should be ashamed

other way around, they own, err, fund the government, they aren't funded by the government...

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Paralysed Man Sued By RIAA Member Company

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx