gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 07:11:41 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  leechhammer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: leechhammer  (Read 17622 times)

Offline bughunter

• Forum Member
Re: leechhammer
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 12:56:00 am »
your most welcome...........

Offline Majic_ShareAll

• Forum Member
    • Technical Advisor for Mutimedia & Computers
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2007, 03:29:37 am »
I'm not sure why, but I had problems getting the 1.2 version to work also.  So I uninstalled it, Ran the setup in version 1.1, then dropped the 1.2 leechhammer.exe on top of the old one, and everyting worked fine.  Two other computers I set up, I used the same procedure, and it worked  well there to.

It might be that the setup program of 1.2 is buggy, compared to the one in 1.1, but the program won't work correctly after without the 1.2 exe.

After setup, if I am using LH for auto-cheking, I set the interval for over 10 minutes (about 800 sec), so it doesn't run as often, as it seems to generate a resource leak or lockup, especially when running freqeuntly.  I also like to unload and rerun it at least once a day to have it release any resources it may have tucked away.

charlie

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2008, 01:03:58 am »
I was wondering does anyone know if theres a anti-leech that will work with windows vista i have 1 i used on windows home and in Queuing max uploas is 0 but tryed it with vista and still says 1 any info would be great thanks

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2008, 01:32:39 am »
Charlie it sounds like your talking about the 0 of 0 hack, and that is no anti leech too infact many here consider it to be the ultimate 'leeching tool, quite the oposite.

Basically being able to set your uploads to 0 slots means your not sharing anymore, and there are tools that DO work on vista with WinMX that can monitor to make sure that who you share with is also sharing and one of them 'Leechammer' even detects users using that 0 of 0 hack and automatically blocks them.

Let me know if your still confused by anything but both MXMonitor and Leechammer can be found on the turorials page with instruction and links for download.  Tutorials link top of this page ...

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  leechhammer

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx