gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 05:34:13 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  A new FastASCII
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A new FastASCII  (Read 12735 times)

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
A new FastASCII
« on: April 10, 2007, 08:47:36 pm »
After seeing too much of people using my FastASCII, I though maybe I can do a little surprise for them   :wink:

http://fql.gotdns.com:1200/simpleforum_files/attachments/FastASCII_V2.00.0___Beta__1.rar

You must know this is a beta version and then, it could have some bugs.
This version is special because you can use only one screen for two uses. You can create your pictures and see the result in the same time!   8)

This FastASCII as been written in vb.net and if you want to use it, you MUST have at least the FrameWork 2.0.  :( If you have vista, then it will work but for everyone else, just install the framework. By the ways, the futures programs I will create will use the framework and so, it will not be for nothing.

By the ways, stay polite and that's just a beta version and so, it can have some bugs. I know this FastASCII have nothing yet because I wanted all of you to test before I continue. Thanks to understand!

Here is a little picture to show you what it looks like   :D

Please, don't forget to post here all bugs and comments! I want to make this program very good for all of you!   :wink:
Now, you can create your pictures!   8)
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline James420

• Forum Member
Re: A new FastASCII
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 09:15:39 pm »
Love the fact that you've decided to start it up again. Kinda sucks that you lost the source to the original. But I bet you'll have it all back to normal after a while. I've tried it out. I like the new toolbar for the buttons. Though I don't like the newer look of the toolbar or status bar. I think the system look works much better for stuff like that. Also, there is a weird black border around your status bar.

Plus, if I try and manually type in a color code. Everything will go to hell and start messing up. After manually typing in a few, I eventually got an out of range exception. Seems like it may be a while before it's back to it's old glory, but it's nice to know you haven't given up on the project.

PITA

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 07:38:47 am »
En français:
zenar, merci infiniment de votre temps où vous passez sur le programme rapide d'ASCII. nous apprécions tous que vous faites pour nous des artistes d'ASCII ! :thumbs: maintenez le bon travail !

In English:
zenar, thank you infinitely of your time when you pass on the fast program of ASCII we appreciate all that you do for us artists of ASCII! :thumbs: Keep up the good work!

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 03:17:14 pm »
lol! It's not necessary to write that in two languages  :P

You are welcome and I'm happy to see people who like my works!
I will put a next version if I have the time because I have a big homework to do.
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline cord73

• MX Hosts
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 06:29:55 pm »
zen the new fast ascii isnt bad so far as i am in process in making my version of fast ascii or we could work together and make the best fast ascii ever

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 07:01:30 pm »
sounds like a good idea cord  :D

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 09:31:50 pm »
I don't have any objections  8)

Yep it's a good suggestion but If possible, want to do continue this project on vb.net. I don't want to restart a new one.

Offline cord73

• MX Hosts
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 10:23:20 pm »
k zen ive got vb.net now so i maybe able to help ya

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  A new FastASCII

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 26 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx