gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 08, 2024, 08:53:32 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  WCS - WinMX Chat Server
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WCS - WinMX Chat Server  (Read 5168 times)

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
WCS - WinMX Chat Server
« on: June 14, 2005, 12:22:39 pm »
If you would like to learn more about using the WCS Chat Server, we have a tutorial that helps you with the basics.

How to set up a room with WCS

Hope this helps you enjoy hosting with your WCS program.

:wink:

sassie2u

Re: WCS - WinMX Chat Server
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 03:42:49 pm »
Does anyone know if there is a manual for WCS - not just how to set it up but all the various codes within it?

KM

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 04:09:55 pm »
/help gives you a list of commands you can use and for the access levels you can look at the list in the example config file or on that page

that information only applies to the stuff from 1.7.4 though, the updates done in 1.8 haven't been added to the documentation yet due to it still being beta

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 07:09:14 pm »
Yup i cant wait for the documentation to be updated either, thier is alot of new stuff even i dont know about in the new beta's lol. kinda scary when peeps are coming in my room telling the host what wcs can do lol.

If you make me a list of what toys you have added i dont mind writing a help file for you to go wid the new release when it comes off beta
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

KM

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 08:03:07 pm »
erm, the only list i have is a huge list of things at the top of the source file for each version (although with the betas i've not been clearing it down for each list)

best place to look (and where i would look if making up a list - lol) would be the WCS thread on here where all of the updates have been announced

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 09:34:24 pm »
Blah so time consumming lol,

Alot of it will be copy paste as me-here tutorial is very good but its missing a few bits like the allow multi etc and the new beta text styles is completly diffrent and will take some explaining as they baffled me for abit lol but im getting old ill blame it on that,
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

KM

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 06:20:58 am »
when 1.8 goes final one of the things I will be doing is documenting everything, i won't be going from the current help thing and just updating the changes but will instead be going through from scratch.

I'll also be doing it from the source to make sure i don't miss anything, and don't add anything incorrectly (for example going through the bit that actually processes commands when documenting which commands are available, rather than previous documents and updates) - so it should get accurate and complete documentation when it has finished beta.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  WCS - WinMX Chat Server

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 25 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx