gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 10:47:13 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  WinMX host known as Josh that ran TEEN EXTREME TEEN was arrested for bomb threat
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WinMX host known as Josh that ran TEEN EXTREME TEEN was arrested for bomb threat  (Read 5896 times)

Offline Devon200

• Forum Member
newbielink:http://www.kirotv.com/news/13502078/detail.html [nonactive]

here ya go folks, josh formerly as "Snip" is in jail, he made bomb threats to a high school and is being charge for identity theaft.

[Topic edited by Ghostship to reflect news but not identity as this would be illegal in the country where this site is hosted as Josh is under 16]

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
This is a sad day for us all folks, it seems the idea of misusing his technical skills was too much for Josh and he seems not to have done this for any reason other than to skip school, a stupid and dangerous thing to do  :(

I hope Devon is not offeneded by the link change, as I posted above Josh is under 16 and has a legal right to not be named, something we have to do or we could be forced offline. Thanks for your understanding Devon.

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
I have to say i'm completely shocked about this.  He had been doing so well with his programs for WinMX and updates to current programs, but it seems thats not all hes been working on. 

Joshes site was hosted on his home connection and as you can imagine that is no longer available for users.  If anyone needs any programs, most of his work is in the WinMX World Archive under WinMX Unlimited.

I can't really explain just how disappointed I am in him right now for this incredibly stupid, stupid behavior.

:(

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
He have the talent to do things but he just used that in the bad way...

The top I've made was to cancel a class because I've put a lot of parfum everywhere before the class start  :P

7 Times... that's too much and one time is too much too  :(

If we go to chool, it's to learn and have a good job in the future... not to be skipped. He got also a reputation that might follow for the rest of his life...
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline James420

• Forum Member
Yes, he had talent for his age. But used for stupid things. Considering his age, I wouldn't be shocked if he's banned from using a computer till he's 18 years old. He really messed up this time, can't imagine what he's going through right now.

Offline Victim

• Forum Member
    • Winmx 4 Eva
Well, i really cant believe this.

How long do you think he will get?

Damn..

bughunter

for all his programming skills he was to stupid to either chain proxies together to hide the source of the attack or even use a public library or internet cafe where it would have been lost ...........
having said that its very dissappointing that he would do something so stupid that is now going to haunt him for the rest of his life..............
even thou he is under 16 he can look forward to a long term incarseration, his life is effectively over for he is now marked for life , and for what to skip a few days of school.........
one can only imagine how bitter and twisted he will become, for we all know what happins in jails..........
and as for his family one can only feel for them at this time........
silly silly boy .................

Devon Bodak

Well if anyone would like to know how he did it, he told me, he managed to get a list of ip's of server over sea's with VNC them and there passwords, he picked a one in italy, and made the threats over it, anyhow foolish thing to do, but a mutual friend beetween me and josh, who i will not speek of, gave him the list of phished passwords, and the FBI could not of traced it they were stumped for 2 weeks, untill josh told me he told his best friend and, his best friend turned him in for the reward money.

Offline Victim

• Forum Member
    • Winmx 4 Eva
Obviously Not A True Friend Then.. Whoeva Snitched To The Police..

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
True friend or not lets not make any excuses for this alleged behaviour, its a stupid and dangerous thing to do and may even have left a permanent scar on some people's lives.

Many people will never have to live in fear of something tragic happening to them and this series of idiotic threats would have largely changed all that for many, I hope you all join with me in condemning this for the mindless stupidity it was, if found guilty I,m sure Josh will be receiving a rough ride for many years to come and this will be his true "sentence" on top of whatever is handed down by the authorities.

KM

all i can say is about fucking time

several times before his stupidity and lack of thinking things through has got him in trouble and every time "oh i learnt my lesson and i'll be good"... for all of 2 days

with any luck this one he will remember for a little longer than a few days and will start thinking before acting in future...

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
How stupid can he get?
His life is ruined... That stain will be on every educational institute he enrolls into and few will ever want to hire him for a job considering what he did.
All the more pitiful considering how good he was for his age.
All this in lue for a few days off from school

Sheesh.... what a waste of everything
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Victim

• Forum Member
    • Winmx 4 Eva
Yep.. What A Waste..

:(

Offline dan2006

• Forum Member
Lmfao.......I'm sorry to all of you that are his friends but Josh is a sneaky motherfuc*er and he deserves everything he gets!

They siezed his pc equipment, so what if they find stuff on winmx & winmx itself, that isnt going to look good either.

Hes lucky hes a minor.

Maybe this will wake him up to get his act together  :)

KM

what they will find on his computer is his bragging about it...

although having said that they did say it took them a lot of effort to track down someone who was clearly good at covering his tracks... ignoring the fact that if he'd been even slightly good at covering his tracks they wouldn't have tracked him down, therefore it is quite likely that they will look through his computer and not find any of the many logs of conversations with him bragging about it...

taffy

i feel sorry for his parents cos they will end up getting the blame for most of it, "why didn't u know what your child was doing blah blah blah"

']['affy

Offline dan2006

• Forum Member
Im thinking more along the lines of his DDOS tools ect, isn't it a nasty offence to have tools that can attack a user?, we all know that he will DDOS a user if they do so much as disagree with him, he hit my network with a SYN attack from his own ip address aswell and that was all over a roomname.
hence why i think hes a bell end lol. plus its not like he knew he was going to be arrested so he wont have had a chance to take programs off the machine, if the police use a proper computer expert, they may find more than they expect.

if you cant do the time, dont do the crime is what i say, hes just learned the hard way lol

Offline Snick512

• Forum Member
[edit] link deleted by sam[/edit]

more detailed Story then that first link

I'm glad he got what he dserved, little -bleep bleep- dservs it. he's did so much to people it ain't funnyg. I guess he'll learn not to mess with what he's not built for.

*Edit (Sam) Please refrain from posting these links. Read ghost's first post as to why[/edit]

Offline Snick512

• Forum Member
and btw dan, they the FBI is involved

they will tare that computer apart to find anything :) so dont worry they will find everything

Offline dan2006

• Forum Member
lol i wouldnt like to be in his shoes if they did

"seven counts of threats to bomb a school,
two counts of identity theft and one count of felony harassment, pending a “safe to be at large” evaluation."

then charges for computer offences and hes only 15, basicly ruined his life before its begun

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  WinMX host known as Josh that ran TEEN EXTREME TEEN was arrested for bomb threat

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx