gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 07, 2024, 11:38:43 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  WinMX host known as Josh that ran TEEN EXTREME TEEN was arrested for bomb threat
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WinMX host known as Josh that ran TEEN EXTREME TEEN was arrested for bomb threat  (Read 5911 times)

Offline dan2006

• Forum Member
why did he even threaten to bomb the skool? i mean with recent events (bombings ect), the law are crackin down hard on stuff like that, its basicly terrorism threats

Offline Snick512

• Forum Member
It's hard to tell, But i rally dont care how they caught hm..

I'm glad.. because i was really getting tired of him Attacking my router, it's weak as it is, then he goes n drops a few ICMP shit onto it. I'm glad.. He's did it to several of my admins, and friends over the net, he really does deserv what he is getting.

And yes, he's ruined his life big time. He won't even get to have a decent career now. Computer jobs will not want him working for them. It is sad in a way that he's fuxed his life up, but then again it's not becuse if he's smart enough to do such a thing, he can take the punishment.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
Well please stop linking to articles which reveal his name and all. Read up ghost's post as to why
I hope Devon is not offeneded by the link change, as I posted above Josh is under 16 and has a legal right to not be named, something we have to do or we could be forced offline. Thanks for your understanding Devon.
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Snick512

• Forum Member
Defending him, his real name? this bitch ID THefted, screw what rights he has

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
They (police and all) will be wanting to give a strong and clear mesage as well to stop further bullshit like this. I mean in another case some lunatic might even wire himself and kill a couple of dozen people. The recent shootouts in the educational campuses (esp virginia one) will be fresh in their minds not to mention the ever increasing threats from abroad espically iraq.

given his brilliance. I felt people would go to him and offer jobs and he wouldn't need to even pen an application ever ... now on the other hand all that is but a sad memory

P.S : in reply to your new post, you may pm ghost and ask him if the link is appropiate, should it be then I'll remodify the post back to the link you posted. I don't know about the legal stuff cause I'm in India not the UK. My concern is that this thing is bad enough as it is and should not include wmw in it as well.
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Snick I understand the natural desire to express your anger regarding this matter but this site has to work within the law, to not do so would leave us as bad as those who commit other crimes, Josh is under 16 the law clearly states that prior to a conviction in court its illegal to name a minor, let the courts do their job and have patience.

I fully agree with all the posters above that doing something like this to avoid schoool is near lunatic, 30 years ago when there was no possibility of a bomb being real folks would have ignored the threats as a childish prank, now days when the threat has the potential to be very real, commiting this sort of stupid act is beyond belief.

Offline Snick512

• Forum Member
okay fine with me :)

I am with Taffy it will go back on the parents and for the most part they could be held accountable for his actions. I am so thankfull I have total control of my net and always know where my kids are on it and what they are doing on it and so on. There are alot of kids like Josh that are truely gifted and have special talents and have also made wrong choices during their lifetime. Sometimes it is hard for one to see a child who is so gifted and have allowed him to be on an adult level to see he is still a child and last I knew under anything under 18 is just that a child. Granted the severity of what Josh has done is unjustifyable but I am sure we have all made mistakes and the most important thing those of us who are parents should really be thankfull its not our child and if it was how would you feel?
"Winmx is my God and I am just a mere peon"
*We* are the music makers... and *we* are the dreamers of dreams.
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff25/Queen_Pauline/hearts.gif

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
he went about skipping school the wrong way... you're supposed to just walk twords the bus stop and just... not catch the bus ;)

ok ok ... i never pulled that one, but damn... bomb threats? wtf was he thinking?

btw, finding DDoS tools isnt going to be an offence... it will only be if they can prove he used them... just like having a hammer isnt an offence till you use it to break a window... which seems to be a bit unfortunate since looking at all these posts he seems to have been a bit of an ass...

Exactly .......... I never had any problems with him he was just a kid to me TOO DAMN SMART but a kid !!!! *Wonders why he would be such an ass to begin with some unless ........... hmmmmm.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Having gathered some of the finer details it seems a paper note was found in one of the rest rooms and raised a panic, no doubt seeing how this disrupted the school the intrepid Josh decided to try to emulate the disruption with an online version. The police have stated they are not looking for the writer of two other paper notices found on the school premises and not charging Josh with them either,  :?

As to how he was located that information can be found on the pages of the local papers editors blog, the local online newspaper was bombarded with copies of the threats that could only have come from either the hoaxer or a close confident, this persons IP information was given to the police and traced to a person who then no doubt confessed they knew the identity of the hoaxer.

Anyway thats all the information thats available online, we shall now just have to wait to see how this case is handled, whilst all who know Josh understand he is often a pain in the a** but harmless,  the adult world is not so forgiving, lets hope the young man has finally seen that in life the limits of society only stretch so far before hitting back.

Offline dan2006

• Forum Member
i had proof of him attacking my connection, when i posted it here tho my post was deleted to "keep the peace" but KM & Josh can argue like 2 old ladies, i have seen it myself lol, people think josh is some innocent kid who can get away with what he likes, well he hasnt this time and theres one word for that.....UNLUCKY!

Anyway he wont get the chance to DDOS me again as now i know his full name and where hes from i will get in touch with his nearesr police department and send them my router logs...

Taffy

I think we should leave the boy alone he's in enough sh*t as is, we can all say in here thats he's worthless but u dont know the real him.... reguarding the dos attack, it could happen to anyone online its cos they cant see u face to face and in person its just a game to them, they don't think of the consiquences of there actions.

Again I agree Taffy ................ On that note how can anyone say they know the real anyone on the internet world unless you have met them in person and I have known some people in person and its questionable I still know them or know the true them lol. I aint saying nor have I said he is innocent but we do live in a country that you are supposed to be innocent til proven guilty or does that not apply to kids?

Offline dan2006

• Forum Member
i see where you coming from taffy but when you post a roomname in som1's room they ban you if they dont like it,  he came into my channel then said at least im not immature, then syn flooded my router, so thats not immature ? lol hes a joke, you like him & trust him if you want, but i dont so my point still stands, and i hope he gets bollocked :D

im not here to cause trouble on this forum, but people need to know what hes like & the way i see it ever person thinks hes jus a kid who doesnt do anything

i mean its like me flooding you taffy when u have a room with users in it, then u have to start again and change your ip coz im continuously flooding your service ports, would you be happy with your net being useless ?, its not like you can ring your isp and say oh im being flooded from someone on winmx lol  8)

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
Everybody do mistakes no? He wanted to play and now, he saw the consequenses of his acts. I'm sure he will learn from that and maybe he will be more good than before.

Seriously, I don't hate him and I doesn't have reasons to hate him. He have the time to learn what the real life is and that bomb thread might change him forever.
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline dan2006

• Forum Member
we'll see i guess  :)

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
I'm pretty sure he will change because the consequense are very high! I'm sure he will think two times or more before doing these kind of things again lol
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline Cerebral

• Forum Member
  • use the brain
he messed up big time
and the courts are going to most likely treat him as a adult
he has no common sense at all, he doest learn

when he gets out he will probably end up doing something stuped again(assuming he goes to jail which he probably will)
open source all the way

Offline eip2

• Forum Member
:) well I reported the fucktard for DDos Attacks and his IPS did fuck all, if they had closed his account then he would not be sleeping with his arse to the wall :)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  WinMX host known as Josh that ran TEEN EXTREME TEEN was arrested for bomb threat

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.026 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx