gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 11:04:30 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Fixed/Patched Tools and Toys  |  shareguard plz help me
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: shareguard plz help me  (Read 7367 times)

sir help alot

shareguard plz help me
« on: November 07, 2005, 11:09:12 am »
after following the link given above taking em to mx control was hoping to find a fix to sharegurd 2.10 yet i wanna fix the older one shareguard 2.0 if anyone could execute or find me a fix would love to have it also the links to mxcontrol is the correct link but mxcontrol having server issues and the file can't be gotten

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Shareguard 2.0
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 03:26:05 pm »
I,ll be looking at Shareguard very soon Sir Help A Lot, I have been working on other problems but it is top of my list for today I,ll let you know later of any success (or failure  :lol:   )

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
Shareguard 2.0
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 03:58:01 am »
This ones ready for now, I,m still on the other one (2.10) yet but I have seen a later version 2.0 as well as a 2.01 so I,ll be working on those tomorrrow

httpss://archive.winmxworld.com/Patched%20Cache%20Programs/Shareguard%202.0%20Connection%20Patcher.exe

Hope you have fun with that for now, I spotted a few bugs that I think Zhen fixed in later builds so bear with us  :)

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
Shareguard 2.0
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 05:53:15 am »
Ok we have both the 2.01 and the 2.10  now ready for download.

I hope that pleases those that requested them  :D  

https://www.winmxworld.com/goodies/fixed_goodies.html

Danny King

Re: shareguard plz help me
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 05:53:09 pm »
Ive tried the new ShareGuard and it wont connect :-( is there a new patch I dont know about??

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 06:24:11 pm »
This file is made to help third party applications such as Bots, chat clients, and chat servers connect..

Put this into your Folder along with the Shareguard.exe file and restart it..

https://www.winmxgroup.com/ws2_32.dll

Offline PenMax

• Forum Member
  • What if I make it?
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 03:58:39 am »
hiyaz ... added ur .dll file to my ShareGuard 2.1.1 and it compiles a Database fine, however it will not respond to !find <Search Name> even when the file can be seen in the ShareGuard 2.1.1 list at the bottom of the interface ... all i have added is this in the upper window at JoinCmds= "#c9#ShareGuard Version 2.1.1 has commenced compiling a Database of current Users' files.  This may take a while to complete depending on the aggregate number of files.  Type #c69#!find #c9#to search this Database.\r\n/login chumbola\r\n/disable colors" ... can someone please help asap ...
<|Á|>PenM@x<|Á|>

Movie-Music-Merlin<|Á|>_924DFE7C1A29 (FXS)
Movie-Music-Merlin<|Á|>_924DFE7C1A2A (WCS)

KM

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 04:02:18 am »
is that login it is using (btw might want to change your password...) a login set up for bot access? if it is a normal login then either use a bot login, or add an extra line to the entry message (after the login) of /bot, if you have a coloured room and it isn't in bot mode then it won't see the text users type :-)

(i am assuming WCS by the colour codes used, however i believe the /bot is the same for most servers)

Offline PenMax

• Forum Member
  • What if I make it?
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 08:06:13 am »
ty so much KM ... yes i am using WCS v1.7.4 ... and yes it was the missing "/bot" command i needed to effect ShareGuard totally ... so in the 'Commands To Execute After Joining A Room' window, near the top of the ShareGuard interface, via the 'ShareGuard Configuration Settings' file, at JoinCmds= i typed

"#c9#ShareGuard Version 2.1.0 has commenced compiling a Database of current Users' files.  This may take a while to complete depending on the aggregate number of files.  Type #c69#!find #c9#to search this Database.\r\n/login chumbola\r\n/bot\r\n/disable colors"

and all is now well  :D
<|Á|>PenM@x<|Á|>

Movie-Music-Merlin<|Á|>_924DFE7C1A29 (FXS)
Movie-Music-Merlin<|Á|>_924DFE7C1A2A (WCS)

Offline rednbuggy

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 05:27:51 pm »
ok whats up with Sahreguard ..was working fine untill this mornning now it just sits there saying :  connection establish with remote chat sever please wait ..reinstalled it 10 times and along with patch too
v2.1.0

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2007, 02:42:20 pm »
hi rednbuggy

i ve tested by switching an unimportant one off and on and my SG just did what it had to do so i m not sure what the problem could be

i must admit i have not updated hostfiles since i have not experienced any trouble yet

might be worth to check if anything has changed like i.e. the room number? would not hurt anyway
get it out of your firewall exeptions and let it ask again for permission :wink:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Victim

• Forum Member
    • Winmx 4 Eva
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2007, 04:06:08 pm »
Yep, i have the same problem.. It only stopped working when winmx was taken offline again [29 June 07]

Just sticks at.. connection establish with remote chat sever please wait..

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2007, 12:06:19 am »
i believe shareguard uses a hardcoded ip to connect, through the crisis the method i found effective was to use the ws2_32.dll bot-patch with the temp hosts file, the patch redirecting the direct call to ip to winmxgroup.com & the hosts file re-redirecting to ip (only a valid one) if you see..
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Fixed/Patched Tools and Toys  |  shareguard plz help me

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.035 seconds with 25 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx