gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 07, 2024, 11:46:26 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  MXHosts Section set up
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MXHosts Section set up  (Read 175254 times)

þ£ñzôìL

MX Hosts
« Reply #100 on: October 31, 2005, 05:38:54 am »
Aka  u may  see me around as þðì§ôñ

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
MX Hosts
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2005, 01:14:56 pm »
Penzoil,

THanks for wanting to be apart of this section of the site.  I have changed your user name as requested and included you in the list of MX Host users..

Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you

:wink:

Anonymous

Re: Co-host
« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2005, 03:41:12 pm »
Quote from: Byron13
I am a co-host of "LADIES FROM OZ SEEKING OLDER OZ MEN", most often it is hosted from Sydney. Australia but when that host has ISP problems I host it from Coburg, Oregon.

Anonymous

Re: MX Hosts
« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2005, 04:00:28 pm »
Quote from: me here
We have added a section to our forum that is member only.  This is an area that will allow hosts and admins of rooms to have a place where we can communicate and help each other in the future of WinMX.

Its been in the planning stages for a few months now and We feel this could be very beneficial in keeping our users informed of future events and news that effect us all.

If your a host or an admin of a room and would like to be included in this group please register to the forum if you havent already and send me a PM.  I will then add your name to the list so that you can visit the area.

Thanks to all of you for all your great work lately holding WinMX together ..

ô¥ô ¤ÐáwñMà®ìé¤

WinMx hosts
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2005, 02:52:52 am »
me here
I am one of the hosts for the room Movies & Shares. I would like to be included!!!!!  btw thanx for all the efoort with winmx   our room remained open throughout !!! ~ DawnMarie

ô¥ô ¤ÐáwñMà®ìé¤

MX Hosts
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2005, 02:53:21 am »
Winmx will never die!!!!

Darkness

MX Hosts
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2005, 02:53:42 am »
Reopen it!! Co-Host / Admin / Someone oF  Movies @ Bandcamp!!

tigerq47

winmx downloading program
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2005, 03:38:32 pm »
can any one help me download the winmx program so that i can start downloading music. my operating system is windows 98 and i want to join this gr8 community

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
MX Hosts
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2005, 04:22:55 pm »
Hi Tigerq47,

Please visit this link and donwload the 1.9 installer, follow the directions for your operating system and this will instlall WinMX version 3.53 and the patch needed.

https://www.winmxgroup.com/

missy mouse

MX Hosts
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2005, 04:52:51 pm »
i am a host from AAA Our Front Porch..
we would like to be part of it... how do u register!!

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
MX Hosts
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2005, 09:02:13 pm »
Hi Missy Mouse,

You have already done the hard part, registering for the forum. Now I will add your name to the MX Hosts section.  There feel free to add your room to the room sections.

If you have any questions or comments let us know  :wink:

axe

MX Hosts
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2005, 01:45:51 am »
hi i host TEEN POT ASSOCIATION i used to host for a while b4 winmx shutdown i decided to come back a few weeks ago.. this is a good idea, like to join :)

(¥)(¥)[]v[]µF᧧Ã

MX Hosts
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2005, 02:19:30 pm »
Hello I am Host of Movie Misfits and would like to be added to this group. I feel it is important for us to maintain communication if something happens to winmx again(heaven forbid). The support you have here is supreme and it would be a priviledge to be added to this group :D

missy mouse

MX Hosts
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2005, 05:48:11 pm »
is there a winmx room set up for admins to go???

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
MX Hosts
« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2005, 09:43:30 pm »
Not run by us no, there did used to be a room on WinMX for admins and hosts but I havent seen it in a few months, and dont know who ran it.  It could me up and running, but Ive not seen it.

The MX Hosts section is a private section of this site for hosts and the admins they select, aimmed at providing a place for information and support for each other..

ytyth
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2005, 08:54:00 am »
htyth

Sir Eric

MX Hosts
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2005, 12:51:10 pm »
Glad to be apart of the team, I,m a hosting admin in the movie junkies room. Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of the team !!!!! :D

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
MX Hosts
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2005, 03:56:20 pm »
Hi Sir Eric, its always great to know that our winmx family is appreciated and better that your a member of it   8)

Thanks for popping by to see us  :D

Anonymous

Re: MX Hosts
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2005, 04:19:30 pm »
Quote from: me here
We have added a section to our forum that is member only.  This is an area that will allow hosts and admins of rooms to have a place where we can communicate and help each other in the future of WinMX.

Its been in the planning stages for a few months now and We feel this could be very beneficial in keeping our users informed of future events and news that effect us all.

If your a host or an admin of a room and would like to be included in this group please register to the forum if you havent already and send me a PM.  I will then add your name to the list so that you can visit the area.

Thanks to all of you for all your great work lately holding WinMX together ..

/¥\âx

MX Hosts
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2005, 06:27:56 pm »
i am a host of:  More Than Just A Room  and see your posts

i would like to join as this is a brilliant idea

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  MXHosts Section set up

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx