gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 19, 2024, 04:16:46 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  MXHosts Section set up
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MXHosts Section set up  (Read 175468 times)

Micromecca

Re: MX Hosts
« Reply #240 on: June 14, 2007, 09:32:57 am »
oh sht ya trap biatch  :lol:

Offline Mizz

• Forum Member
« Reply #241 on: June 14, 2007, 09:43:56 am »
ahhh bite ma narrow ass ya tart :P
If God, in his infinite Wisdom, made me an Atheist...then who are you to Question him ?

Offline guinavere

• Forum Member
« Reply #242 on: June 14, 2007, 09:26:56 pm »
Hi i am host of Moviez n Beer i am in UK, but if i have any problems the room is hosted from the USA. 

Offline guinavere

• Forum Member
« Reply #243 on: June 14, 2007, 09:30:46 pm »
sorry, full room name is Moviez n Beer_8CF837AE1B58

Updated by Stevi 05/27/2011: Updated channel hash.

« Reply #244 on: June 18, 2007, 06:40:18 pm »
Yep I would love to help in any way possible . ROom name is THE HOT TUB_29DBB54C1A2 .

Updated by Stevi 05/27/2011: Outdated channel. Channel no longer exists.
"Winmx is my God and I am just a mere peon"
*We* are the music makers... and *we* are the dreamers of dreams.
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff25/Queen_Pauline/hearts.gif

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #245 on: June 18, 2007, 08:27:01 pm »
Ok I have added several folks to this private section of the site.  Those of you that have been given access will notice the new section visible at the bottom of the main Index page.  Welcome to that section to you all and thanks for your suport.  You'll notice its a quiet section most of the time and maybe since its for issues and major news thats a good thing.. lol

A few ppl have posted here about the section and I want to make a public statement about this,  Its the sites policy to consider established rooms and room hosts for this section.  That may sound a bit odd because maybe your thinking that new hosts might benefit most from it, however, as happy as I am to see more and more new hosts this section is really designed to achieve a few goals.. one is to allow hosts to help hosts, the second important one is to have one central location for news or events that effect users.  This allows hosts to have that news at the ready and supply it to thier members in a timely fashon.

New hosts are always welcome to make posts for help if needed in the Chat Servers or WinMX Chat sections of the site.

If you have asked in the past to be added to this MXHosts section and were not added at the time.. Don't worry, it doesnt mean you'll never be added.  But I do need some reminders if you're still interested.  Send me a new PM with your room names as its been a while, after all this is for your protection.  You can probably understand how easy it might be for someone to gain access and have access to any information provided there, leaving our users and hosts vulnerable if we allowed just any one starting a room to join.

Thanks to everyone that has supported this idea and section and to those new hosts to come.   :wink:

Offline hody611

• Forum Member
« Reply #246 on: June 19, 2007, 12:13:57 pm »
Hello ...
I have received an email telling me to log on here...but now that I am here..can someone tell me
why? and how can I get to download music on winmx...and once this is sent where do I find out if
anyone is reading this? tons of questions and not one answer....Hody

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #247 on: June 19, 2007, 12:32:56 pm »
Hody,

You're original question you asked about WinMX was moved to the correct section of the site.  We moved it and answered it but for some reason you seem to be having many difficulties finding that.. lol

The section your posting in now...here.. is a thread for MXHosts (Chat room hosts) and helping you in the middle of it is disruptive a bit.. lol  So here is a link to your original question.

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=4864.html

**CLICK THAT LINK**  ^^^^^  it will take you to the post you made and the answer.  

The reason you have recieved an email asking you to come to this thread is a feature that forums have called 'email notification of new posts'  This helps ppl know when someone has answered their question by telling them to check the site.   That is something you have to tick when you made the post.  Its an automatic thing.

Hody I realize you must be very new to forums and how this all works.  So I want you to do this for me:

Read this comepletely before you start.
1.  Click that link ive provided above.
2.  Once you are there, choose to add that page to your favorites in Internet Explorer or Firefox.
3.  If you choose to reply to the help you have been given there, Click the reply button (only while your on that page, not this page, after you have clicked the link above)
4.  In Your Email after you have gotten this, if you recieve anymore email notifications to come here you can disable those.  There is a link in the email asking would you like the notifications to stop, if so click this.

Ok .. you've read them.. you know what to do.. go ahead and click that link now above....

Ubdate by Stevi 05/26/2011: Updated link.

Offline MiamiBigBear

• Forum Member
« Reply #248 on: June 20, 2007, 09:02:07 pm »
There is a user on  WINMX who never seems to share. While it show that he/she has share a nominal amount of files in the beginning so it looks like they share, everytime someone Tries to download a file from this user, they refuse.

The user's screen name is missp801_17842

If you try to download a file, the user will eventually refuse you. I have had several people try. What can be done?

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #249 on: June 20, 2007, 10:13:54 pm »
in a word nothing
just don't download from them
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #250 on: June 27, 2007, 10:53:41 pm »
Hi. I'm the host of MOVIE MADNESS. I'd like to be added please.

Offline cindy

• Forum Member
« Reply #251 on: June 30, 2007, 07:59:12 am »
Excellant I will need you to register if you would like your room to be apart of this.

Then send me a pm and let me know of what admins from your rooms you would like added also..

Thanks

Offline Happy Dude

• MX Hosts
« Reply #252 on: July 01, 2007, 01:17:32 pm »
Posted a while back, can I be added? Usually am a temp host, sometimes also hosting my own room for special occassions (eg my christmas music room last year) :]

Offline lovejoy291

• MX Hosts
« Reply #253 on: July 02, 2007, 08:30:56 pm »
host of Tv and film lounge _58442E5022C3

add me plz

Updated by Stevi 05/27/2011: Outdated channel. Channel no longer exists.

Offline ACC-[ Sam ]-IKO

• Forum Member
« Reply #254 on: July 03, 2007, 04:29:30 am »
Hello, I am the host of Anime Chaos City.

Channelnames: (All lead to the same room.)
1. Anime Chaos City_237A104BD73F
2. Chaos City_237A104BD73F
3. ChaosCityMX Chat & Help_237A104BD73F

I will also be hosting Anime Restaurant for my girlfriend at a later date.

I am more than willing to help out this community.
I am also "friends" (Term used lightly ;] ) with Gûrµ and sIrMoOn.

Updated by Stevi 05/27/2011: Outdated channels. Channels no longer exist.
Choose one, they all lead to the same room.
   Anime Chaos City_237A104BD73F
   Chaos City_237A104BD73F
   ChaosCityMX Chat & Help_237A104BD73F

"...and from the ashes, reborn anew, we shall rise and take this world as our own."

Offline painner5

• Forum Member
« Reply #255 on: July 03, 2007, 01:09:42 pm »
hi i am the host of  MOVIES 4 FAMILY AND FRIENDS nice 2 meet u all

Offline eminem420

• Forum Member
« Reply #256 on: July 03, 2007, 10:17:39 pm »
i am host and co-owner of   Movie        Insane Insomniacs & Chat    i would like to be added please.

RockCandy1013

« Reply #257 on: July 05, 2007, 01:28:39 am »
Hey  I am so there   count me in keep me  updated  i drive a  BIGRIG  in the  Mighty U.S. OF A. and Spread the word  of  MX     I  host the  room  Hard Rock Cafe Trivia   Any thang  i can  do  let me know   !!!   also   lets   do  some   WINMX  SHIRTS !!!   and  thongs  for the  ladies     well tank tops   too   
lol   im  up  for  dat   I have a few prototypes  ready  to print   some one contact me!! email for  phone  number
call me  well do  lunch    rockcandy1013@hotmail.com    KEEP  UP THE  GOOD  WORK  PEEPS !!!!

Offline emmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #258 on: July 05, 2007, 01:51:09 pm »
Hi I'm Emmy I host sex sex red hot lapdancers club xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline lovejoy291

• MX Hosts
« Reply #259 on: July 05, 2007, 03:48:43 pm »
oh will have to pop in there lol

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  MXHosts Section set up

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.01 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx