gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 09:25:44 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  MXHosts Section set up
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MXHosts Section set up  (Read 174092 times)

Offline LynxKitty

• Forum Member
Re: MXHosts Section set up
« Reply #360 on: November 05, 2009, 10:48:42 am »
Could i also get access to the hosts section?

ty in advance

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #361 on: November 08, 2009, 05:51:12 pm »
i was in the hosts section until 2 days ago,
i know the spammer parks in the wmw help room, so knows every move they make,
Pri leaunched the proxy block list, on the same day, the spammer found a new site/provider,
them at wmw realised i knew the spammer was there & monemts after i was blocked from the hosts section to shut me up,
well trying to shut me up shows they knew about it all along and covered it up,
i wouldnt trust wmw now n i  wont be back, bet im banned the moment they see this n it gets deleted....

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #362 on: November 08, 2009, 06:10:11 pm »
And this is exactly why I said to stay out of it. Immature hosts are going to say crap like that.

I for one have no idea who the spammer is, and frankly, I dont care. I am not a host, so it doesnt bother me. Hosts are responsible for their own rooms, so show some responsibility and do something your your room instead of asking someone else to do it. Pri did something about it and shared a blocklist in 2 forms. Use the blocklist. Hosting and protecting a room isnt hard work.

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
« Reply #363 on: November 08, 2009, 06:43:52 pm »
i was in the hosts section until 2 days ago,
i know the spammer parks in the wmw help room, so knows every move they make,
Pri leaunched the proxy block list, on the same day, the spammer found a new site/provider,
them at wmw realised i knew the spammer was there & monemts after i was blocked from the hosts section to shut me up,
well trying to shut me up shows they knew about it all along and covered it up,
i wouldnt trust wmw now n i  wont be back, bet im banned the moment they see this n it gets deleted....

I really don't know what you are on about. If you know who it is then tell everyone and give us your evidence. Please I want to see it.

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #364 on: November 09, 2009, 06:34:05 am »
Since it seems impossible to lift the ban on my original hostname as requested in februari, I would like to be added to the hostsection.
I'm among others host of Het Geen gezeur cafe van Ome Leo.
Thanks in advance.

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
« Reply #365 on: November 09, 2009, 07:28:58 am »
Okies Who is the spammer please us know as I would like to know. I have added you back into the jost section max as well thanks for the help.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
« Reply #366 on: November 09, 2009, 07:32:13 am »
I am trying to get to rooms for all people that have asked about the host section. Between life and trying to help rooms it has been a little crazy here.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #367 on: November 09, 2009, 12:42:57 pm »
Jeesh.. figuring out who the spammer / spammers are isn't really rocket science. It's unfortunate that the entire community has to pay the price for room wars and disgruntled users. These people have a history of disrupting WinMX and I think that these 2 or 3 room hosts / users should get a grip. Thanks to Pri these people are forced to either deal with each other or leave.

I know how it is to run a site and deal with this nonsense and real life at the same time. Don't stress Tig, the worse part is over and wasting any more time / key strokes on this is unecessary. Why not just move on and take care of you.. that's what I'm doing. :)

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #368 on: November 09, 2009, 12:47:29 pm »
The dopey spammer(s) probably HAVE done more to unify WinMX than any other event.
Dare i suggest, even the Community Patch?
(Although, having said that, cant say i have noted much input from the .info crowd(group?))
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #369 on: November 09, 2009, 12:51:13 pm »
Yes they have unified many users and proven that even though we all have out seperate thing going on WinMX we can still work together in times of crisis.

Bluey, why go from one extreme to another? Who cares what .info is doing these days?

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #370 on: November 09, 2009, 01:02:45 pm »
well, i dont 'care', it was just an observation...
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #371 on: November 09, 2009, 01:07:03 pm »
Ok folks I think we can move back to the original topic please now, this thread is for folks to ask for access to the host section and not much else so please either use the host section for discussions of this sort or ask to join the host section if your a room host, cheers all  8)

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #372 on: November 10, 2009, 09:03:32 pm »
Think I need to go on my knees and beg to regain access
In case my request is denied, well, just say so, at least I will know not to have to ask again :(

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #373 on: November 10, 2009, 11:44:30 pm »
Things are not that bad here Wonderer, My apologies for the delay, I,ll get your access expedited as we all know you for sure   :yes:

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #374 on: November 11, 2009, 12:19:41 am »
Glad I don't have to kneel down, it would take day's for this old wonderer to get up again :P

Offline RReactor

• Forum Member
« Reply #375 on: November 13, 2009, 05:14:56 pm »
yes add me to it i run WINMX NO NONSENSE HELP ROOM   THANK YOU
RReactor

Offline RReactor

• Forum Member
« Reply #376 on: November 13, 2009, 05:17:18 pm »
ps nice to see i am a apprentice  when i was admin in there 3 years and helped countless ppl in the help room  keep up the great work thats why i opened my room up  lol
RReactor

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #377 on: November 13, 2009, 10:10:34 pm »
RReactor, you disappoint me with your posts in this thread as the old RReactor was someone we could all rely on, that now seems not to be the case.

Please do not further try to use this thread to settle any petty fights with others, you can read what the thread is for and I have no wish to ban you so I ask you as an old colleague to respect the work we do here even if you no longer respect those behind the work.

Btw the rank you now hold is not important to the forums readers if you have helped folks previously they will know your words are good and act accordingly, once again please dont let anger with some of the folks here blind you to the fact that we are here to support WinMX, thats the bottom line and I hope thats still your bottom line too.

« Reply #378 on: November 30, 2010, 10:33:40 am »
Greetings! 

Thought it was about time that I join this forum.  I am also a host of the Movie Pirates room.  Please add me to the hosts section.

Cheers!

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
« Reply #379 on: November 30, 2010, 04:18:10 pm »
Greetings!  

Thought it was about time that I join this forum.  I am also a host of the Movie Pirates room.  Please add me to the hosts section.

Cheers!

I can vouch for her (not that she needs it :P) she is the Host and owner of the Movie Pirates room.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  MXHosts Section set up

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx