gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 09:02:19 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  MXHosts Section set up
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MXHosts Section set up  (Read 174116 times)

Offline Rice_banger

• Forum Member
Re: MXHosts Section set up
« Reply #380 on: December 27, 2010, 03:19:27 pm »
anyone know whats happened to Eos ? ( royal rom bar)

®ºý@£~®ø(V)~ߪr.Games*Booze*Roms_1FA59D4BBB5D he runs that room i havent been on MX in about 2 years and it be nice to know if hes alive Eos ,

will give him a pm but his last log in on this site was in 08

Updated by Stevi 05/27/2011: Outdated channel. Channel no longer exists.

Offline DiK420

• MX Hosts
  • God rides a Harley!
« Reply #381 on: March 29, 2011, 01:18:54 pm »
Host of Baph's Hash Café/ Hash House / LVHC here... ( 1 room, 3 names ;) Would like to be added to Hosts section Please :) ty.
Sun Come Up, Sun go down... where de hassle in dat mon? B-)

Offline topmaster61

• Forum Member
« Reply #382 on: September 11, 2011, 11:34:35 am »
Hi, I am host of Little Ladies Room. Thanks for the visit the other day me here. I think this is a good idea and would like to join and help.

Offline nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
    • WinMX World
« Reply #383 on: September 11, 2011, 06:58:40 pm »
Hi topmaster, welcome to the forums!

Can you please provide us with the full username of your room?

The roomlist kinda isnt working... :whistle:
LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

« Reply #384 on: September 16, 2011, 12:58:55 pm »
hiya everyone peacekeeper ere i host movie godz fair few of you will know me.
just wondered what the state of play with the attacks is ......
also ive opened my own winmx group on facebook so i can get the word out to ppl that aint been on mx for yrs so we can bring ppl back and talk and comment andhelp each other out if ya like could call it a host group although many ppl from all walks of life and rooms are members
i aptly named it winmx till i die cos basically thats my fortay i wont quit the community for anyone
this is my home and no evictions work so let me no what the state of play is please and thanks your friend peacekeeper

Offline Nickster2132

• Forum Member
« Reply #385 on: October 10, 2011, 06:47:39 pm »
NICKSTER    here some you know me just reopened my chat room so please  stop by :)  Nickster Brain Blcok_D25EDB43B004
~E-9 SGM Sergeant Major Nicholas Dilbeck~
Stupidity is not a disability, complain elsewhere"

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #386 on: October 10, 2011, 09:12:23 pm »
I got a feeling you misstyped the roomname Nickster  :o  :D
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Tigress101

• Forum Member
« Reply #387 on: October 15, 2011, 03:32:12 pm »
Hey all,
I am the current hostess of the  Hard Rock Cafe. Have been with MX since 2001.. Feel free to add me to the hosts section!  :D

Offline Nickster2132

• Forum Member
« Reply #388 on: October 15, 2011, 07:45:16 pm »
lol i did my bad and thanks :) and my room is down due to my isp being a piece of crap cause aperently for the past 5 days they have been having fiberoptic outages and my internet is alittle moody and like to come and go when it pleases
~E-9 SGM Sergeant Major Nicholas Dilbeck~
Stupidity is not a disability, complain elsewhere"

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #389 on: August 29, 2018, 10:40:29 pm »
So What happened to this section? I know I had access to it in the past.. seems to have vanished when I log in now..

And does anyone post there?
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #390 on: August 29, 2018, 10:54:41 pm »
The section still exists Bearded but I can assure you its been dormant for some time now.

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
« Reply #391 on: September 01, 2018, 10:12:59 pm »
Like too much of WinMX & the community in general sadly

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #392 on: September 02, 2018, 02:35:32 am »
An unfortunate consequence of both changes in user behaviour over time and the previous long running attacks from disgruntled elements within the community itself.

I hope folks take the message going forward that its childs play to smash something but its not so trivial to put things back together, the main damage is to trust, once that has flown off on wings we have little to hold on to, thankfully there are some good folks still about and we remain our own bosses, the future is still whatever we want it to be.

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
« Reply #393 on: September 16, 2018, 10:22:56 pm »
I know a little about losing trust in people, that might even have some bearing on long abscences

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #394 on: September 16, 2018, 11:03:08 pm »
Perhaps so Bearded, whats forgotten by many is that in the online world its trivial to turn from friend to foe over a misunderstanding or loss of trust, such events are easier to resolve in face to face fashion as you have 2 extra layers of feedback in the form of vocal intonations and facial expressions, such helpful tools to guiding oneself down tthe path ahead are lost online and we rely on typed words that may impart a meaning not intended or go too far in making a point.

I do like to fall back on the actual record of the past rather than claims made by certain folks that have proved groundless, no one runs the WPN, there are no adverts here, no one have seized power over the network and no one has been silenced, all of the above are old claims put forward by folks no longer in the community but as always none of them are true.

I pont out these things simply to show that nothing has changed much, we are always stronger together and weaker when faced with endless divisions, I have had to trust many folks over the years and nearly all of them have remained trustworthy and of good repute in their efforts to serve the community, for that I thank them and I am sure they have many friends whom still remember the good help they have received, in one or two cases events have turned sour and friends walk away with a bad taste in their mouths but looking back at the bigger picture reveals the true path of the continuing efforts here, the goals are still the same and the community can still freely choose where it goes to interact, that may not be here but we are still here to assist those whom require something more than a scripted response.

The future is what we ourselves make it, that is the essence of the way ahead.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  MXHosts Section set up

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx