gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 11:21:03 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Clients  |  OUKA cant get in new wcs rooms
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OUKA cant get in new wcs rooms  (Read 4167 times)

dazco

OUKA cant get in new wcs rooms
« on: July 27, 2007, 07:29:00 pm »
the new version of wcs WCS 1.8rc5-Win32   wont let me join the room with my ouka client 1.1.0d that i use to park in more rooms as winmx only allows 8   anything that can be changed in the wcs configs to allow me to enter  ?  the weird thing is i can get in one room with the new wcs and my ouka but  not in 8 others on the new wcs

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
Re: OUKA cant get in new wcs rooms
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 08:06:09 am »
just ran ouka client to check it out.... there definately seems to be a problem entering WCS 1.8rc5 chat rooms

dazco

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 08:31:41 am »
The one room i can get in with Ouka tells me they added the config from the old 1.7 wcs to the new wcs  so there must be something different between the two configs ?

dazco

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 09:17:26 am »
i tried an old wcs config in the new rc5  and still couldnt get in with ouka, its a shame as i like to support as many rooms as i can :(

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 10:02:30 am »
i just opened a rc5 test room and couldnt get in either... disabled the FancyEntry=1 and had no problems.I think this was a problem for shareguard or another client a few weeks back and it was fixed for for version rc5.( i remember readin sumthin about it anyways) So i'm sure the next version rc6 or whatever it will be should have the problem solved          FancyEntry=0 <---- disabled   

so for the time being u could always use RoboMX or WPCC which is a pretty cool chat client.... WPCC looks almost identical to your WinMX .It needs winmxworld caches placed into it or use the new 3rd party patch you can download it here if you don't already have it.

dazco

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 11:11:51 am »
wow cool iam running the wpcc  client and its great, is there any more info or a site on this client please ?

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2007, 05:30:30 pm »
There isn't a whole lot of help for this client...not that i know of anyways,,, heres the programmers site,u might find sumthin on there http://www.emulator.135.it    I think of you go into settings and have a look around you'll see that most of it is pretty straight forward.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Clients  |  OUKA cant get in new wcs rooms

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx