gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 08:29:01 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Fixed/Patched Tools and Toys  |  room filler v2.0
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: room filler v2.0  (Read 6329 times)

Offline lemsip boy

• MX Hosts
    • http://www.freewebs.com/mmp777
room filler v2.0
« on: September 01, 2007, 04:46:30 pm »
i downloaded thje rom filler v2.0 from winmx archives any ideas on how 2 get this app 2 stay in my room as it disconnects afetr 5 mins and all fake users leasve any ideas plz many thanks in advance
ty all :)

Offline Alaskaboy

• Forum Member
Re: room filler v2.0
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 12:37:24 pm »
I got this one also but can't get to work at all i am a admin of a room 
                                                                                                 Electric Kitten_BF881F56CAFE

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 01:46:27 pm »
The site is offline due to josh being indisposed and unable to run it anymore hence it wont work.
kinda pointless anyway they wont keep you company and ppl entering your room can generally spot them straight away so still leave if no one is there to keep them interested.

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 09:11:41 pm »
  Room filler 2.0 does still work, one of the rooms I'm parked in is using it. It doesnt work with wcs though. Add the port at the top and add it to your firewall. If the port is forwarded properly and it matches the port of your room and your not using wcs it will work.  :)

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 09:24:21 pm »
Sorry i stand corrected on that one (that's posting when your not fully awake for ya lol  :roll:)raven is quite correct ..... i seem to remember josh changed the setup on 2.0 so it didn't rely on his site being up to run.
So just follow his advice and set the port option to the same port as your server and it should work....... pretty pointless but should work all the same

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 10:02:46 pm »
   Yep I agree it is a pointless program. One of the rooms i support has about 60 real ppl in it and goes and adds about 20 room filler people. Never understood why. I guess some ppl are sticklers for numbers.
   Anyways I wanted to say congrats on your promotion, you really deserve it Hell and just to correct you once more raven = female, lol.

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 11:35:24 pm »
Sorry mrs/miss/mizz ]2aven  :wink: my appologies & thank you for your comments there much appreciated  :D

Offline Alaskaboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 08:16:25 am »
I got this one also but can't get to work at all i am a admin of a room 
                                                                                                 Electric Kitten_BF881F56CAFE
yes i got it to work  but the electric kitten room no longer is up   but i dont see the list of names that it was to have      but any how it works     new room  now Land Of The Midnite Sun_9E60474B1A2A

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Fixed/Patched Tools and Toys  |  room filler v2.0

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx