gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 07:03:30 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Can users uninstall the PiePatch completly?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can users uninstall the PiePatch completly?  (Read 785 times)

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
Can users uninstall the PiePatch completly?
« on: September 15, 2007, 03:48:24 pm »
There is a post I've done to MXPie's forum because something annoyed me...

https://forum.mxpie.info/piepost6009#6009

Just in case my post is deleted, here is the message...

Hi all, something happened to some users and I'm not very happy of the result. Some of my users have used your MXPie Automatic Installer and when they tryed to remove it to install the dll patch, they was using your caches again. I've tested on one computer and I confirm, there is still some lines in the host file to redirect all dll users to your caches.

Why add an uninstaller if it doesn't uninstall everything? I guess you will add a Manual Uninstaller instead of Automatic Uninstaller? Well... maybe it's an error and you forgot to remove everything from the host file but you know, I'm not here to judge anyone but it's really annoying to help too many people to remove their patch proprely...

Thanks to understand!
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Can users uninstall the PiePatch completly?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 02:55:36 am »
Maybe your post has been overlooked Zenar, its not been deleted like the one Mr Matt posted so your lucky so far, maybe they need time to reply... watch this space.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Can users uninstall the PiePatch completly?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx