gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 12:03:35 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Question about OnTimer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Question about OnTimer  (Read 2770 times)

Offline philippe49000

• Forum Member
Question about OnTimer
« on: September 26, 2007, 05:14:04 pm »
On my room the OnTimer is on with an intervall 900 and i have a  message each 15 minutes . I would like to have a synchro with the time but i don't know how to make this ... Actually when the bot come on the room at 18h10 the first message come at 18:25 etc ... Is there a possility to have for example : when the bot enter on the room at 18h10 a synchro with the time to get the first message at 18h15 the second at 18h30 , 18:45... etc  each 15 minutes ? can you help me please ! thank you ;-)

[Edit by:Omega] Moved to the script help section. [/Edit]

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
Re: Question about OnTimer
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 06:31:09 pm »
just stop and restart the bot at any of these times and it will continue every 15 mins from there out

Offline philippe49000

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 04:50:25 pm »
Ok it's a manual solution but in auto is it possible ?

Micromecca

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 12:42:33 am »
You could add a trigger to start the timer at the required time, for example if you bring the bot in at 07.09 wait until 07.15 before starting it with !timeron for example

Offline philippe49000

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 07:42:54 pm »
It's ok thank you for help !!! but I have made this and i have the OnTimer too   ;-)
With 2 files txt with a loop at the end to return to line timeron = 1

<OnJoinRoom type="script">
<out type="self">!starttimer</out>
<out>/opmsg Timer Démarré !</out>
</OnJoinRoom>

<command type="script" mode="thread">
<in>!starttimer</in>
<out>/opmsg Timer Démarré !</out>

<out type="push" extdata="timeron">1</out>

<out type="push" extdata="tot" condition="==" lvalue="%LOCALTIME%" rvalue="01:00.00" >%LOCALTIME%</out>
<out type="file" extdata="C:\Program Files\Metis 2.8-WCS\Plugins\Compteur\minutes.txt" mode="t">$tot$</out>
<out type="file" condition="==" lvalue="%LOCALTIME%" rvalue="01:00.00" extdata="C:\Program Files\Metis 2.8-WCS\Plugins\Compteur\Cpt.txt" mode="t">1</out>
<out type="push" extdata="record"><operator type="readfile" nvalue="C:\Program Files\Metis 2.8-WCS\Plugins\Compteur\Cpt.txt" lvalue="l" rvalue="1"/></out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="$record$" rvalue="1">Les Informations en live toutes les heures sur : #c16#FRANCE 2  #c8#</out>
<out type="file" extdata="C:\Program Files\Metis 2.8-WCS\Plugins\Compteur\Cpt.txt" mode="t">0</out>
<out type="sleep" extdata="1000"></out>
<out type="goto" extdata="-8" condition="==" lvalue="$timeron$" rvalue="1"></out>
</command>

You can put severals messages for differents hours and some differents if you want with new lines and the rvalue to 2 or 3 etc ... Don't forget to adjust the goto ...

Philippe49000

FRANCE 2

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Question about OnTimer

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx