gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 02:41:03 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Bots  |  BidebotMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BidebotMX  (Read 28428 times)

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
Re: BidebotMX
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2007, 02:03:09 am »
thnx Bide

sorry i did not try ?stoptrivia .... tried the famous ?strivia but that was a no go  :lol: and yes names are added from the start

about the answer being in the question..... this question is in the pack added to the exe (i m not pointing at anyone now btw  :lol: )
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline sIrMoOn

• Forum Member
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2007, 09:30:24 pm »
i have developed a couple of questions:

is there a way to create constant arrays in bidebot?
what is the relationship between different script files?  can one access a procedure or variable in another?
after reloading the scripts, is there anyway to get a list of users in the room without disconnecting & reconnecting the channel?

thank you in advance for your time, and for a very good bot = )

Offline Bide & Musique

• Forum Member
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2007, 02:37:03 am »
hello Sirmoon,

1 -
is there a way to create constant arrays in bidebot?

no typed constant with pascalscript   , for constant arrays you must use dynamic arrays and initialize them like that :
program Test;
var
  Foo: array of String;

begin
  SetArrayLength(Foo, 3);
  Foo := ['SirMoon', 'MoonSir','SoonMir'];
end.

2 -
what is the relationship between different script files?  can one access a procedure or variable in another?

you must declare the functions or the variables as  registered in script engine  ---> need to change source code of the dscript plugin and recompile it ( with delphi )

3-
after reloading the scripts, is there anyway to get a list of users in the room without disconnecting & reconnecting the channel?

post your script with this problem. 

Friendly    B&M    /0\

Offline sIrMoOn

• Forum Member
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2007, 04:12:28 am »
what i mean is, when the bot first enters the room, it gets OnInvite messages for every user there.  but if you change the script and then click "reload script", everything it did before is erased, but it doesn't get the OnInvite messages again.  so is there any way to see what users are in the room besides disconnecting & reconnecting the bot (to make the OnInvite messages get sent again)?

Offline sIrMoOn

• Forum Member
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2007, 04:14:59 am »
p.s. - if there's any way to change dscript so i can specify in script that things get shared between files, that would be really cool.  like:

procedure OnConnect()
begin
     SetGlobal('MyProcedure');
end;

procedure MyProcedure()
begin
    Writeln('This procedure is globa (I can call it from any script file).');
end;

Offline sIrMoOn

• Forum Member
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2007, 08:08:02 am »
sry i know this makes three in a row now - but i noticed the IPToLong function.  where does one get this ip from?  i don't see any way to get a user's ip address.

Offline James420

• Forum Member
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2007, 02:47:57 pm »
There is only one possible way to get an external IP address from a user. And that's to retrieve it from a site on the net. Most just use whatismyip.org but three are many others out there.

Offline Bide & Musique

• Forum Member
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2007, 03:42:44 pm »
yoho Sirmoon ,

1 - IpToLong converts an IP Address in the format "nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn" to a 32bit numeric value.  ( any relation with user )

2 - in the next version of bidebotmx there will be   :

- a function to have the number of users in the room     getusercount() : integer
 -   a function to have the name of a user in  the room     getuser(index) : string
   with these 2 functions you can have all the users in the room. for ...   getusercount()

-   a function to set a global string variable    setvariable(<number>,<string>)          up to  100 variables
 -   a function  to get a global string variable   getvariable(<number>) : string 

-    a mode debug to see  in binary hexa format  what  is sent by the winmx server

enjoy !!    /0\

Offline sIrMoOn

• Forum Member
« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2007, 05:20:21 pm »
sounds great - i look forward to it = )

yet another question lol - i noticed that you can do uses Files; to get file access functions.  is there anything else you can put in the uses section, and if so what functions do you get?

Offline Bide & Musique

• Forum Member
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2007, 05:18:13 pm »
soon...... the new version of bidebotMX

ChangeLog for BideBotMX

ver 0.0.7 (23-06-07)
- New Option in the GUI ( Spy Mode  in the tab Settings)  to see Data Sent by the winmx Server in hexa binary format in the Chat Window.

- New Functions for the scripts :
function GetUserCount(): Integer;
// this function return the number of users in the connected room;

function GetIndexUser(Nick: String): Integer;
//  this function return index number of the user Nick ( -1 if not found ) 

function GetUser(Index: Integer): string;
//  this function return The NickName of the User with Index Index ( -1 if not found ) 

function GetUserInfo( Name: String;TypeInfo: string): string;
// get the UserInfo of the User with a Nickname containing Name  ;
// Type Info  --->  N =  Nickname  F = Nb of Files, L = UserLevel, T = Line Type , I = Real IP ( 0.0.0.0 if not available ), 
example :  GetUserInfo('bide','N')      return the Nickname of the User in the room with a Nickname containing bide  ;

function GetUserInfoByIndex( Index: Integer;TypeInfo: string): string;
// get the UserInfo of the User having Index Index   ;
// Type Info  --->  N =  Nickname  F = Nb of Files, L = UserLevel, T = Line Type , I = Real IP ( 0.0.0.0 if not available ), 
example :  GetUserInfoByIndex(1,'F')      return the Number of Files  of the User with Index 1 ;

function SetVariable( Index: Integer;Value: string): Integer;
// Set the global Variable Number Index   with the string Value;  return
//( up to 100 Variables -> Index between 0 and 99 - the Variables are String - the Variables are seen by all the scripts )

function GetVariable( Index: Integer): string;
// Get the Variable Number Index ; Return the string Value of the Variable

enjoy !!!    /0\

SirMoon  in the script dessin.dbs you have example of file functions usage .    :wink:

Offline sIrMoOn

• Forum Member
« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2007, 09:12:11 pm »
that looks great bide!  = )

for the other question, what i was trying to say is... well i don't know the right words for it in delphi so bare with me...

you have a (package?) called Files, and when you do the code "uses Files;" it lets you access the functions in that package.  what i was trying to ask is, are there other packages?  (e.g. uses SomethingElse;)

Offline Bide & Musique

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2007, 12:15:03 am »
the new version of BideBotMX is here

look at the script testnew.dbs (in the folder scripts) to see the new functions in action

enjoy !!    /0\

for SirMoon :  there is only one package  : files    it's a dll in the folder lib of bidebotmx . To include new packages , you must make them   :wink:

Offline sIrMoOn

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2007, 12:27:15 am »
ah ok = )

do you have documented anywhere how to make plugins for bidebot or packages for dscript?  and do you have to use delphi?

Offline Bide & Musique

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2007, 04:14:53 pm »
A new version of BideBotMX  is out  : version 0.0.7.1  because there was an ugly bug in ther version 0.0.7.

you can find  here

ChangeLog for BideBotMX

ver 0.0.7.1 (23-06-07)
- Fixed   bug with the number of users in the room
- Fixed  bug with scrambled color code

ver 0.0.7 (23-06-07)
- New Option in the GUI ( Spy Mode  in the tab Settings)  to see Data Sent by the winmx Server in hexa binary format in the Chat Window.

- New Functions for the scripts :
function GetUserCount(): Integer;
// this function return the number of users in the connected room;

function GetIndexUser(Nick: String): Integer;
//  this function return index number of the user Nick ( -1 if not found ) 

function GetUser(Index: Integer): string;
//  this function return The NickName of the User with Index Index ( String "NOT FOUND" if not found ) 

function GetUserInfo( Name: String;TypeInfo: string): string;
// get the UserInfo of the User with a Nickname containing Name  ; return string "NOT FOUND" if user not found
example :  GetUserInfo('bide','N')      return the Nickname of the User in the room with a Nickname containing bide  ;

function GetUserInfoByIndex( Index: Integer;TypeInfo: string): string;
// get the UserInfo of the User having Index Index   ; return string "NOT FOUND" if user not found
example :  GetUserInfoByIndex(1,'F')      return the Number of Files  of the User with Index 1 ;

function SetVariable( Index: Integer;Value: string): Integer;
// Set the global Variable Number Index   with the string Value;  return  the length of Value
//( up to 100 Variables -> Index between 0 and 99 - the Variables are String - the Variables are seen by all the scripts )

function GetVariable( Index: Integer): string;
// Get the Variable Number Index ; Return the string Value of the Variable

to see all these functions in action look at the new test script  :   testnew.dbs

Enjoy !!!      /0\

Offline Bide & Musique

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2007, 04:40:04 pm »
Sirmoon ,

all the pieces of my software ( bidebotmx & plugins)  are in Delphi language. I could put a source example plugin in the next version of bidebotmx. 

/0\

Offline sIrMoOn

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2007, 06:50:36 am »
bide, your work is very much appreciated = )

i had a quick question though.  after changing my script recently i started getting an error "Read Exception : Connection Closed Gracefully." from bidebot and "UserError 13" from fx.  any idea what that is?  it happens as soon as the bot finishes responding to OnText.

Offline Aquila

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2007, 05:45:08 pm »
Hello
as stopt one trivia and Hangman?  stoptrivia doesn't go it?
And !! In which file can I change the text for Trivia or Hangman?
I would like to paraphrase   <Info> [H]      _ O _ S T I C K        4 remaining guess(es)    in German for example. Only -- I Weiss not where I must do this: (

Please, help me !!

One extremely incredibly offered by the way -- :)

Thx Aquila

Offline Aquila

• Forum Member
BidebotMX
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2007, 06:46:03 pm »
Hello I use the BiteBot and would like to let 20 titles instead of 10 show at the RSS Feedss. Which order do I have to write into the rssfeeds.ini? What paint this in the Ini here. stand. Vieleicht can help one me. Thanks
[CONF]
; temps de rafraichissement des nouvelles  - refresh time for the rss feeds
REFRESHTIME=1800
[FILES]
; fichier en format csv ou se trouvent les triggers - adresses http des flux rss  - file in csv format containing the triggers - rss feeds addresses
RSSFEEDSFILE=.\modules\rssfeeds\feeds.txt

Offline Aquila

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2007, 09:05:46 pm »
Hello, it has already found out has shown like one more than 10 titles.
Only it would be good if one could of have shown 20 titles in front here purely. Z. B at Fussballtabellen etc..
vieleicht Weiss of one advice

Aquila

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Bots  |  BidebotMX

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx