gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 27, 2024, 05:21:18 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Clients  |  WPCC - WinMX Professional Chat Client v0.1 beta 1 obsolete
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WPCC - WinMX Professional Chat Client v0.1 beta 1 obsolete  (Read 47330 times)

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
Re: WPCC - WinMX Professional Chat Client v0.1 beta 1 obsolete
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2011, 09:17:43 am »
Very nice indeed but the link by Bluehaze did not die either GS ... ht tp://www.emuware.org/?p=view&type=0&id=31 (maybe nicer for Emulators download counter?¿?  :) )

Great seeying you active on here BTW  :yes:

[Link Disabled by GhostShip - Site no longer exists]
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2020, 06:52:00 pm »
I found this in the archives. Can it still work? Be updated to work with the new cache? If it can, can anyone help me get it online and connected?

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2020, 07:01:33 pm »
I found the right cache it works great! caches.winmxworld.net just in case anyone wants to use it. go to settings and change the number 4 to that.

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2020, 07:11:42 pm »
The only thing I'm having difficulty with is the RCMS. It says it has those in the commands but they are not there. should i install the RCMS ddl's for it to work? Or should they just already be there? Thanks for any suggestions or comments that might help.

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2020, 01:14:00 am »
Did he ever make any plugins for this? Like a link plugin or anything? That would be awesome. Thanks Cam

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2020, 02:55:26 am »
Hi Camlan, the only Item I can find is this

https://archive.winmxworld.com/Emulator/WinMx_Professional_Chat_Client/Beta_Versions/WPCC_Plugin/WPCC%20Plugin%20-%20WPCC%20Browser%20v0.1.rar

To use it however you may need to update to a newer wpcc version.

See here for the most up to date one

https://archive.winmxworld.com/Emulator/WinMx_Professional_Chat_Client/Beta_Versions/WPCC%20-%20211107%20.rar

Look under "Emulator" in the archives if you want to explore his work further.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2020, 03:07:47 am »
Not sure if this ships with the client but heres a plugin example I found in my archive file.

A further dig reveals this further hoard.  :D

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2020, 04:35:45 pm »
That's awesome thanks so much! Now I've unzipped them. but the beta will not connect. do I need to put the new Cashe in there or is it already set up? If i need to change the Cashe where do I change it at? Thanks Cam!

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2020, 08:40:30 pm »
A quick look in the "Settings" window will allow you to see the answer to your question, look in the lower right of the pane and you will see the following "default peer cache" with this in the edit box

"wpcs.no-ip.org"

Replace that with the normal one  caches.winmxworld.net and click the "Apply" button then all will be fine.

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2020, 04:07:18 pm »
Connected right away! Thank you very much!

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2020, 02:38:38 am »
I have the plugin, however when you read the instructions it says this...  Now the Plug-in will work on Chat, but you have to set the access for flood. so how do I do that? I don't see a setting for it? Or do they mean on my server? Thanks Cam

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2020, 03:25:44 am »
Yes the access is set by the server operator, as long as you are able to throw ASCII artwork into the room without getting kicked your good to go.

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2020, 06:11:27 pm »
Thanks. I tried it. I made sure the flooding was off in my channel. It still kicks me out. so it's faulty. but thanks so much. I love all these chat clients they are awesome. Thanks Cam :)

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2020, 02:02:47 am »
Your welcome Camlan  8)

I remember when I first arrived on WinMx, the good chat folk, the diversity of interesting accessories & add-ons and the fun over fighting ethos are the glue that holds the community together.

Having been a user for nearly 18 years now I have to say its been interesting, educational and I have many friends around the world, what more can anyone want  :-D

I think we should thank Emu as well, cheers once again for creating WPCC Emulator  8) 8)

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2020, 08:01:23 pm »
yesss he did an awesome job, is he still around?

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2020, 09:20:23 pm »
Not to my knowledege, he runs a software company now.

Like a lot of folks he made friends in the chat rooms and shared information, being Italian he was obviously around at the same time as Eagle the Community patch author and other good folks like String, the meeting of minds a chat room provides for learning new concepts and the idea of bouncing around problems to find solutions really pays dividends.

A lot of the folks who started on MX in their youth have gone on to decent jobs and careers based on knowledge and ideas they picked up here, something that always pleases me.

The exchange of ideas and general discussion to reach conclusions or a concensus are critical to an enquiring mind and if you can find a decent bunch of friends who share similar goals and values as yourself you are already a rich man  8)

Offline Raps

• POD
  • WinMX4u
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2020, 07:09:01 am »
I spoke with Dario/Emulator a few months back. You'll find him on Telegram under the name @Emulator000 and he's a very approachable and friendly person. He's programming chat clients, servers for Telegram. He got me to download it to my phone but for me its not WinMX.

« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2020, 10:56:35 pm »
Hi there, well, yes, I'm still "alive" ;-)

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2020, 11:22:57 pm »
That's awesome. It's nice to meet you. I'm new here. but I love your work. I'm using Your WPCC Bot right now in my channel. It's great. Thank you for all your work on it. :D

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Clients  |  WPCC - WinMX Professional Chat Client v0.1 beta 1 obsolete

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx