gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 11:10:27 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Bots  |  who is responcible for making the pic prog?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: who is responcible for making the pic prog?  (Read 4448 times)

MOB -NINJA-

who is responcible for making the pic prog?
« on: January 29, 2006, 12:00:20 am »
Can I ask who is responcible for making the pic prog? I am an admin in Movies Only better on WinMX and have a bot that shows the pics..
Someone copied some of my art work that I been making for the past few years, and used it in the program called ACSII Art Pics- on this site. I take it as a compliment that your using my art work but at least put use my name on the prog if your gonna use my art..
If you wanna see more of my art work visit the chat room called Movies Only Better!!! and type 'menus' .. this isn't a spam it's to show you who really made most of the pics used in that prog!
Gotta warn the kids it's only for peeps over 18!! We are a little on the wildside so be prepared for a bold chat :)
thx for your time and hope you visit MOB.

MOVIES ONLY BETTER!!!_C047864552AB

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 07:20:42 am »
If your talking about ASCII Pictureizor Which i think not, the pictures out of there were either gotten from Me Here (Website Owner), Omega(www.winmxworldomega.com), or Winmx search engine.

I even used some of my own art work.

There is really no way to tell whos is who. So I would stop complaining.
- Josh

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 07:27:42 am »
And there are quite a few art programs too.
- Josh

MOB -NINJA-

responce to the owner
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 08:27:51 pm »
Quote from: Josh
If your talking about ASCII Pictureizor Which i think not, the pictures out of there were either gotten from Me Here (Website Owner), Omega(www.winmxworldomega.com), or WinMx search engine.

I even used some of my own art work.

There is really no way to tell whos is who. So I would stop complaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ninja's Responce: come into Movies Only Better before you make statements and then judge for your self,...

I was asking who made the prog, not the pics, I clearly made a lot of the pics thats in that little prog, i didn't say i made all of them in that prog and if you was the other person that made the ones i didn't then good job!!! And how you got the others was from peeps going in our room and copying and passing them around, MX is like a small world where rooms get to know each other like the next town over. doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out lol..
and not complaining but yet don't want my art work being giving to just any room.. The pics i make for the room is suposed to be a room thing only for the members! the pics are made for fun and entertainmet in the room If you take the time and come into Movies Only Better!!! then you will see for your self! I put lots of time into them so show some respect and use your own art work! in a way that's like someone getting your password to this site since you claim its your site, and them doing what ever they want to this site, I am very sure you would step in and say something?? We all have our own tallents and like them to be used in the ways we intended, right or wrong? just like my pics i am sure this site wasn't done over night it takes time and practice to perfect things. I am not argueing or fighting just making some flat out statements that makes sence when it comes to what ya make is yours and what I make is mine!
if you need more proof I made some of them, then go ask around MX.. It all started way back a few years ago when I was a member of {MO!} Then that room had too many rules so I made a room called Movies N More and then a room break up and then I went to Movies Only Better.. Point is: The pics was being made from the first room i started in up to the room I am in now and many peeps to back up my claim, In fact I had no idea the pics was in that prog until a friend pointed it out and said it was in this site it can be downloaded from. I am asking nicely to please not let any more of my pics be availible on here.. hey if ya wanna use the pics you made then thats your own choice but I make mine for a room exclusive thing so the members have there own pics made to the way they ask me to make them, some are just names some are funny pics and some are girl pics with there names on them with a different look to each one, We are the Only chat room on MX that does this for each member and known for it, Movies Only Better is an 18+ room we have for the adults and like to be totaly original from other rooms.. so if other rooms want pics they been showing respect and taking the time to make there own pics.
One thing MX doesn't like is copycats so that's why no rooms copy us they don't wanna be known as a wanna be, and sure you wouldn't wanna be known that way either! not knocking you just saying how the rooms work in MX, If you was just another person walking in our room and got along with the members and got a membership tag I would even make you a pic to the way you wanted it, Thats how we work when it comes to the pics.. We have a great room with lots of fun peeps and just wanna keep our pics for our room only! I don't think thats much to ask of you. If you have any other thoughts about this matter I would apreciate if we can discuss this outa the forums since your the owner of the site so it's handled in a more professional way. My email is on your site already or you can reach me in the MOB chat room.. Hey if ya want you can even come in the room and not say it's you and lurk for a while so you can see what our room is like i have no problems if you wanna do that! You may love it :)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 09:39:01 pm »
He is not the owner of the site Ninja.

I was notified of your problem earlier but other things took priority so lets clean some of this mess up.

First the pictures you may be complaining about, are they in this program ?

http://forums.cricketmx.com/download.php?id=445

If so please read this thread.
http://forums.cricketmx.com/viewtopic.php?t=1733

It would also help if you uploaded the disputed pics to a place where I could take a look at them and see what particular ones we are discussing, I,m sure you must be aware there are hundreds of pictures and folks claiming to have made them.

Offline cord73

• MX Hosts
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 02:47:33 am »
i make pics scripts for metis i go to ascii sites for tham and then do the other work of spacing them and for picturizor i was involved in making them also

Offline Alaskaboy

• Forum Member
Re: who is responcible for making the pic prog?
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 11:23:41 am »
  I THINK THE  ACSII PICTUREIZOR  PICS NEED TO BE UPDATED  OR  HAVE  A NEWER VERSION OF IT    OR HAVE A WAY TO ADD TO IT       SOME OF THE PICS THERE ARE LAME   

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
Re: who is responcible for making the pic prog?
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 01:31:01 pm »
Its an old outdated programme that was good in its  time alaskaboy, you can edit it to suit yourself just take a look in the prog folder and open the text file perhaps you can make some of your own that are a little less "lame" .......alternativly you could get a programme called FastASCII that is avalable from the link below
httpss://archive.winmxworld.com/Zenar/

You can make all the pics you like with it "lame" or not ....perhaps you could post them on here in the appropriate section so we can all vote  :wink:

Btw ........  NO NEED TO SHOUT

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Bots  |  who is responcible for making the pic prog?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx