gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 11:39:39 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  MXControl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MXControl  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
MXControl
« on: August 24, 2007, 07:15:20 pm »
As you are seeing, MXControl is not closed completly because the forum is not here but we still can download files.  For the reasons, I don't know myself. Maybe it's a redirect on an another server or something like this but I can't say for sure. I don't want to create some false rhumors.

I hope the forum is not closed because metis was the best tool for me back then and this tool may be usefull for you...

Now, let's see what will happen next  :|
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: MXControl
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 09:02:59 pm »
I can confirm the forum etc are not accessible, thought the files as you mention are found here still

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=92201

No doubt this relates to the recent ultimatum  given by Bender to ensure the site featured the sourceforge logo and some other issues cleaned up over program releases not within the spirit or scope of the GPL licence.

Lets hope Bender is going to perhaps rebuild the forum to conform to his ideals and the sourceforge requirements, if not its a sad day for all who have taken the time to post their and add their time and knowldge to the project.  :(

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 05:51:57 am »
MXControl is back up and running. Go create an account and ask any questions you like :) Thanks Cam!

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2021, 05:52:47 am »
Sorry let me give you guys the address.... www.mxcontrol.org XD

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  MXControl

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx