gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 10:31:03 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Complex Metis Scripts
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Complex Metis Scripts  (Read 2764 times)

Offline ace202

• Forum Member
Complex Metis Scripts
« on: February 09, 2008, 04:00:24 am »
Hey, i've been on the prowl for quite some time some particular scripts. What i was wanting to know is if firstly was it possible to have a script where when the bot had already been triggered through a " script " command that another word would stop it instantly. Another query is, is it possible to have a script that when someone says 3 specefic things in 3 different lines triggers a final command. Eg. Someone says, 1,2,3 in 3 different lines in the room, then the bot is triggered and replies with " wow you can count " Have been extremely interested in finding scripts that can do some of these actions. Glad to here back from someone.

-Cheers.

Offline ace202

• Forum Member
Re: Complex Metis Scripts
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 04:58:35 am »
Sorry to be a pain in the neck, but what i was also wanting to know is if i could have a ranking system. The system is altered by me simply saying " add1point %NAME " And it's listed with a point to their name, and then i'd eventually say " !ranking " and it would show up. Sorry to be annoying, will be glad to hear back from someone.

-Cheers.

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 01:22:23 pm »
a script where when the bot had already been triggered through a " script " command that another word would stop it instantly
Yes this is possible using break or goto

is it possible to have a script that when someone says 3 specefic things in 3 different lines triggers a final command. Eg. Someone says, 1,2,3 in 3 different lines in the room, then the bot is triggered and replies with " wow you can count "

have a good look at the anti spam script in example, this one is based on something like that

also this adding of points should be possible by having the bot write to and read from a file, there is more than one script to look at to see how that is done

also metis.chm will give more info on what and how it can be done :wink:

hope this helped a little, ... Joshua203

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline ace202

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 08:31:33 pm »
Thanks josh, helped a tremendous amount.

I've had a look over the forum for some anit-spam scripts and disected the ...chm im still having trouble. To be honest im a bit of a nub at this, could anyone post a .eg script up of what im possibly after? Would appreciate it alot!

-Cheers

Offline Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

• WANABE WINMX CHAT SERVER HACKER
  • Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 11:51:24 am »
Ok for point 1 something like...

Code: [Select]
<command type="script">
<in>start</in>
<out type="push" extdata="RunScript">1</out>
<out type="self">!Running!</out>
</command>

<command type="script">
<in>stop</in>
<out type="break" condition="==" lvalue="%NAME%" rvalue="_BOT_SELF_TRIGGER_"></out>
<out type="push" extdata="RunScript">0</out>
</command>

<command type="script" mode="thread">
<in users="_BOT_SELF_TRIGGER_">!Running!</in>
<out type="break" condition="==" lvalue="%USERVAR[RunScript]%" rvalue="0"></out>
<out>#c1#This script will pause for #c8#5 #c1#seconds,</out>
<out type="sleep" extdata="5000"></out>
<out type="break" condition="==" lvalue="%USERVAR[RunScript]%" rvalue="0"></out>
<out>#c1#and keep repeating until you type #c8#sleep#c1#.</out>
<out type="self">!Running!</out>
</command>

Hope that helps,
as for your 2nd request i suggest you look at the anti spam script and adapt it to check for consecutive numbers by using the condition "digit" and then testing it by subtracting 1 and if it matches the last number said then it is counting etc
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

Offline ace202

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 09:09:32 pm »
Ok, well i went off what you gave me, which i will off the bat so thank you SOO much. it's just i didnt find it to do anything. If it didnt work or what. However i found something what i was looking for on this thread

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=5677.0.html

I'll go from there, and both places where i've asked for a counting script someone's just said, " look at the anti-spam " so i think that's my best option. Thanks for the help everyone. Much appreciated. :)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Complex Metis Scripts

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx