gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 12:07:10 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Games  |  Canoga
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Canoga  (Read 2744 times)

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
Canoga
« on: March 22, 2008, 09:58:11 pm »
This is a single player version of the Pub table game, its not a complete conversion but its easy to play.
D/load Here http://flyer-mals.freehostia.com
OS Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU  Q8200  @ 2.33GHz, 2331 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
Re: Canoga
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 09:44:34 am »
Hi Flyer this is another cool game and a few regs in my room along with myself are enjoying playing it.I'm not familiar with the game,and all the rules,but i seen 1 of my regs playin the other day and it appeared to me as if they had no moves left to make,when they came up with this  ?8-1    the number 8 had not yet been used but number 1 had.... they then went on to close the box and were credited with a win.Is this a valid move? From what i read of the rules it doesnt appear to be valid.If its not a valid move,any ideas how to block this move? I tried putting a condition on PARAM where if PARAM contained "-" the game would end.It didnt quite work properly lol.So any ideas on this would be appreciated,thx.

Here's a screen shot of exactly what i mean,when i duplicated the move later on.

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 10:38:14 am »
Hi reef,
I've just had a quick look at this and although I cant finish the game if the input number(s) dont match the dice thrown
I can see that if you input a single number followed by a - or any other letter instead of space it will accept it.
At the moment I'm just finishing a massive 890KB game and as soon as it is done I will revisit this and see what can be done.
Many tnx for the feedback and I will def. try to sort it.  :D
OS Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU  Q8200  @ 2.33GHz, 2331 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 11:06:11 am »
Ok cool thanks flyer  :)

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 06:55:30 pm »
Hi reef,
Here's the code for you and anyone else who has this,paste it after the second <out type ****  line in the PARAM input section
I've tested it and seems to have cured the problem.
Code: [Select]
<out type = "goto" extdata = "5" condition = "0" lvalue = "$total$" rvalue = "$dice3$"/>
<out type = "pop" extdata = "space"/>
<out type = "push" extdata = "space" condition = "1" lvalue = "$total$" rvalue = "$dice3$">$total2$</out>
<out condition = "0" lvalue = "$space$" rvalue = " ">#c7#You must input a space after a single number</out>
<out type = "break" condition = "0" lvalue = "$space$" rvalue = " "/>
thanks for bringing this to my attention.

cheers  :D

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 07:30:20 pm »
Hi Flyer thanks for the quick reply and quick fix. I had this game in Metis270-test6 and couldn't figure out why your fix wouldnt work lol. Once putting the game+fix into Metis b1m4 ,it works perfectly,thanks again :)

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 10:49:11 pm »
Hi reef
Sorry about this but when I tested this further I realised that the first time this was run in the bot that you had to input a single number first before it would accept a 2 number input.
Please replace the added code with the edited code above.
Again I apologise but hopefully I've got it right this time.  :?

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 11:10:38 pm »
lol no worries Flyer...its good good to see new games being released and your quick replys and fixes are much appreciated.Added your Tablut game this morning and looking forward to that as well.

Cheers  :D

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Games  |  Canoga

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx