gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76781 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 July 27, 2024, 07:15:19 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  PC Aid Station  |  Information Exchange  |  If you know it show it!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: If you know it show it!  (Read 2216 times)

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
If you know it show it!
« on: May 13, 2008, 02:28:20 pm »
Ok folks, I assume this our new spot for anybody who may have a quirky pc with a prob or two or just simple tips at making a pc run better or faster on minimal or maximum resources. Perhaps the latest and greatest motherboard brands, upgrading, smoking vid cards, or how to hook up a set of speakers. Can be anything from cleaning your pc manually or the latest and greatest program that will do it for you. Me personally I like the manual cleanup most and sometimes a program topoff just in case, lol. So if you know it show it and bring it on folks. This is the chance to show your know on the pc side.
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  PC Aid Station  |  Information Exchange  |  If you know it show it!

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx