gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76777 Posts in 13503 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 20, 2024, 06:27:44 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  stumped
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: stumped  (Read 10282 times)

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
Re: stumped
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2008, 01:54:21 pm »
The RANDOMNUM[29] needs altering to 17 (I was using 29 when trying a different version and forgot to alter it back).

@Rip,
Cheers I hope he gets the game done, I know Richy AKA. Rockerfella-Skank  started this game ages ago but I think he's given up on it.
OS Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU  Q8200  @ 2.33GHz, 2331 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 07:59:33 pm »
Added the random script to the game I've put a break after the first set of "so player *** what have you got" as the rest of the script  needs altering to work correctly.
OS Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU  Q8200  @ 2.33GHz, 2331 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

Offline Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

• WANABE WINMX CHAT SERVER HACKER
  • Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2008, 12:48:43 pm »
Well i cld post this for you if u wanted... i think i finished it but cldnt figure how to add "bot AI" for the other players of the game and finally got bored and gave up.
It is fully working otherwise and wld be easily adapted to be a multiplayer game (with 4 players) but nothing less unless someone can figure a good way of AI.  I personally wont release it as a script until i had a very good AI, as people know from my other scripts i like this to be perfect and this was the trouble i had.

Lemme know and ill let u get a copy if it will help
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2008, 02:53:24 pm »
Here's the reworked version of the original script by sup3nov4,needs a bit of tweaking with the colours and prolly some line spacing but it now runs fine
in any of the 1 , 2 , 3 or 4 player modes.I'm currently working on how much AI. to give the artificial players for voting, but time is at a premium at the moment so it may take a few days.

@Richy,

As you can see this is not my script but sup3nov4 or Rip may want a look at your script m8 cheers.

Rip

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2008, 07:04:51 pm »
Thx flyer. D/l your updated version,will check it out later since its the weekend and these kids dont let me do much. lol
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ,any help sup3rnov4 gets is appreciated I am sure.Thxx alot ,,I dont know much about writing scripts,so if you cant figure out that AI.I know I cant,but if you post ur script someone might be able to. Cheers to all :)

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2008, 07:42:46 pm »
I had a spare hour so I researched the game rules,

The previous scripts don't quite match the game specs so here is a modification that does.

Rip

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 11:47:02 pm »
Script works right up to where the AI has to vote.Well done Flyer!!

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 06:23:13 pm »
As promised here's a beta version of the first round,the AI. isn't brilliant but at least it's playable.

@Rip,
Cheers for the feedback,please let me know what you think about this.

Rip

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2008, 10:16:35 pm »
Well done Flyer works great! Played it a few times,looks good! Excellent job!!

Rip

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2008, 02:07:32 am »
Just played it with other human players,When it ask what do have on the backrow,only the FIRST player can type what they have,the others are done by the bot.Other than that is looking pretty good

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 10:22:32 am »
Cheers Rip,
I did actually know amout this and forgot to change it  :oops: I also realised that the game doesn't show all the players balls before asking
the voted for player to bin theirs.The changes will be in the next update (if I release one......I might just write the complete script and post it in the games section, depending on whether sup3rnov4 wants to finish the game or not).

Regards,
 F£¥è®

Rip

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2008, 06:19:26 pm »
Well done Flyer! I hope the script gets finished by sup3rnov4 or yourself.Look forward to playing it.

Cheers :)
Rip

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2008, 12:39:50 pm »
Here's a Beta that plays partway into round two,

as you will see the output is different between parts one and two and I would like some feedback on which is preferred

before I write the final script.

cheers F£¥è®

Rip

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2008, 03:12:45 pm »
Well done Flyer! Its looking real good.I like the first round output a little bit better.Either was looks good really.Maybe have them both so each round dont look the same?

Cheers :)

Rip

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2008, 12:13:38 pm »
Ok Rip,
your thoughts taken onboard,hopefully I will post the complete game in the next few days.

Sorry about the late reply, too busy with other things.

cheers F£¥è®

Rip

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 02:49:24 pm »
Cool!! looking forward to it.Keep up the good work!! I know how busy things can get,no worries :)

Cheers
Rip

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2008, 06:20:41 pm »
Hi Rip,

Unfortunately I'm not on MX at the moment,    could you please check this out with four human players and let me know if it plays ok
upto the "done" output.

I'm not bothered on how it looks or the ball values as I know these need tweaking juat that it plays ok.

cheers F£¥è®

Rip

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2008, 07:43:56 pm »
Looks good Flyer,with the amounts you put in however for the 2nd round with the M%Param%..anything u type after that m ,the games starts at that point,so if you talk you cant say anything with a m in it,wether ur playin the game or not,maybe change that to another variable.Besides that looks good though,might be a few other little bugs,will keep playing and see.Thxx for the update!! If you need any more help just let me know  Cheers!!

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2008, 07:59:12 pm »
Cheers Rip,
It's very difficult to test a four player game offline so your help is appreciated I will post a new version when I've added the voting section to the second round.

Regards F£¥è®

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2008, 10:26:34 pm »
Here's the latest version as promised Rip

Please test with four human players

Same as before I'm just interested in the gameplay, not how it looks.

cheers F£¥è®

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  stumped

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.013 seconds with 16 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx