gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 05:38:48 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  stumped
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: stumped  (Read 10225 times)

Rip

Re: stumped
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2008, 02:52:03 pm »
Sry for the late reply Flyer,kids start school this week any runnin around like crazy.Will check that out tonight and respond .  THXXX for the update!!  
Cheers , Rip

Rip

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2008, 02:16:13 am »
Looks good flyer,works up until the 2nd round vote than just goes into a loop with the bot telling first player and 2nd player to vote,spacing to get the balls under the names need a little work but than can be fixed at the end I assume.Great job so far Flyer!!
cheers, Rip

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2008, 10:37:55 am »
Thanks Rip,
Your feedback is appreciated, after much trial and error the main body of the script is almost done,

hopefully providing no other commitments occur I will have the game completed this weekend.

Once again thanks for your time and I hope you will enjoy the finished game.

F£¥è®
OS Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU  Q8200  @ 2.33GHz, 2331 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

COWAGUNGA

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2008, 01:15:57 pm »
cant get the scripts to work - robo/mertis 2.6 - where in do i put the the scripts - and be nice - and how do i run them - and pretend you are dealing with an idiot - me  - any help would be greatly appreciated - ty

Jack

Rip

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2008, 02:21:53 pm »
 @Flyer , your Welcome always ,glad i could help!! Looking forward to the complete script,will enjoy the game ,as I do all your other game scripts :)
@ Jack ,The script you downloaded is not complete,you might want to wait for the finished version.Once that is done : put the gb.xml in your bots plugin folder,then make sure you put <include file="gb.xml"/> in your main config,as to how to run in,the command right now is !gb ,,i doubt that will change,best to wait for the final version to be sure :)
Cheers , Rip

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2008, 12:46:43 am »
Hi again Rip,

For some odd reason (and I've spent several hrs trying) my bots won't connect to the wpn, so I am unable

to test out the PM portion of this game. Can you please give it a try and let me know if it works before I

go any further with it. It doesnt matter how many players take part as long as at least one can PM the bot

in the last round.....  many thanks in advance,

F£¥è®
OS Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU  Q8200  @ 2.33GHz, 2331 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2008, 12:54:35 am »
HeHe I forgot to post the script  :oops:   :oops:

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2008, 10:10:08 pm »
Hi Rip,

Sorry to be a pain but please ignore my previous post,I've scripted it a different and hopefully better way.

The script should be totally finished this w/end so look out for it in the games section.

cheers, F£¥è®

Rip

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2008, 02:39:05 pm »
LOL,no worries Flyer,will be on the lookout for it in the game section! Thxxx for the hard work,we all appreciate it!!  
cheers, Rip

Rip

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2008, 11:53:56 pm »
WD Flyer,saw your post in the game section,but for some reason cant respond there.Will try over the next few days to play it.CONGRATS for finishing it!!

Cheers, Rip

Rip

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2008, 12:23:00 am »
Flyer ,Just tried to play the final version,after the second round ends,and you have to vote to lose a player,the bot goes into a loop saying  player1  has cast their vote,please vote player(2,3,4 dependin who got voted out in the first round),player1 has cast their vote,please vote player(2,3,4 dependin who got voted out in the first round),player1 has cast their vote,please vote player(2,3,4 dependin who got voted out in the first round),etc,etc,,does that until u exit the game,will try to see what the problem and try to fix.
Cheer,Rip

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2008, 04:11:50 pm »
!hi Rip,
sorry for the late reply not looked here for a couple of days,
Is this in the human multiplayer game or the single player version,Ive played the single version many many
times and it works every time for me. If its the multiplayer version post me your roomname if you can and I'll
drop in for a look.    cheers for the response hope to hear from you soon.

F£¥è®

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2008, 05:08:47 pm »
ok Rip,
Just tried to replicate the looping you describe    the only way I can get it to loop in the second round vote is to use vpayer(x)  instead of the correct pvplayer(x), if this is not the reason it;s happenong please do as  the above asks if possible.

F£¥è® 

Rip

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2008, 10:29:42 pm »
Flyer,your right,i was doing v for the 2nd round and not pv,DUH..lol...working great now! Thx!!! Lokk forward to playing it more while the brats are in school!!!

cheers ,Rip

Thxx for all the great games you have scripted!!

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2008, 08:57:28 am »
Your welcome Rip,
My bad I suppose for the lack of imagination when naming the inputs,hope you enjoy it.

F£¥è®

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  stumped

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx